MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

dragoAndre

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dragoAndre
Where you heard about the server: FTB server list
Why you would like to play on the server: I Love Playing Active & Marvelous Servers
If you have any bans on record: Of Course Not i am a friendly person
What can you bring to the community: Science Stuff!

onedan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shamancs
Where you heard about the server: FTB forum
Why you would like to play on the server:I love FTB and i good in it)
If you have any bans on record:no
What can you bring to the community:interesting ideas, some people)

heyitsjman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: heyitsjman
Where you heard about the server: ftb fourms
Why you would like to play on the server:I really enjoy vanilla smp and love the ftb mod pack so i want to try ftb smp
What can you bring to the community:I have a pretty good knowledge of the mods,I am also good with redstone and all the vanilla minecraft things since I been playing since alpha, I also enjoy helping people.

MrRedStoneKnives

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MrRedStoneKnives
Where you heard about the server: The Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Want to experience FTB multiplayer with a new community insted of tekkit
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I can build record to advertise server and just be a nice guy

Onequicktt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Onequicktt
Where you heard about the server: FTB Servers website
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I eventually got bored of Technic or Tekkit server
What can you bring to the community: I'm VERY Tekkit savy with all the mods and I'm also familiar with almost all the mods in this Modpack. I just would like to join and play on this server and quite possibly become a regular and help out other. Thanks.

Zircon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zircon_
Where you heard about the server: This forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: I'd like to participate actively in a nice community and learn to play FTB on a stable server.
If you have any bans on record: No.
What can you bring to the community: Dedication, friendliness.

WoWxUnholy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Grimreaper1997
Where you heard about the server: On ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: To have a nice friendly community to play this mod pack with
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I wish to help people in anyway i can as well as being a active member on the server

D3STRY3R

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: D3STRY3R
Where you heard about the server: I heard about this server at the Feed The Beast servers list.
Why you would like to play on the server: It looks incredibly fun.
What can you bring to the community: I can help people who need items and start them off with some machines.

megakoekje

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: megakoekje
Where you heard about the server: on ftbserver.com btw gratz with currently the second place !
Why you would like to play on the server: i looking for a friendly community and a non-lagging server
If you have any bans on record: Nope :) and proud !
What can you bring to the community: i'll try to help when i can ! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1354980582][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:
Where you heard about the server: I heard about this server at the Feed The Beast servers list.
Why you would like to play on the server: It looks incredibly fun.
What can you bring to the community: I can help people who need items and start them off with some machines.

you forgot your in game name (IGN) xd

Commadorn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nick248

Where you heard about the server: ftb forums

Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play on a well established server run by people who know who to run servers well. And you seem to be the only hosts that are going to run a UE modpack server(s), which I really want to start using.

If you have any bans on record: One I think, a week after I got minecraft for greifing because I didn't even know what greafing was. (It was over a year and a half ago)

What can you bring to the community: I have a very deep knowledge of the ftb mods and have been playing with them for over a year, along with some redstone know-how.

NoPain9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NoPain9
Where you heard about the server: FTB forumthead :).
Why you would like to play on the server: I've been playing around with the FTB mods and learning them and I kinda wanna take it to the next step, which is online for me. To show what I can build and what others build. Help each other out and stuff like that.
If you have any bans on record: So far I haven't gotten any bans yet, which I hope to keep that way!
What can you bring to the community: The knowledge that I have on some of the FTB mods (not all, still learning)! And also want to create a sorta community based rooms. Where some machines are located for people to use and all kinds of community stuff to be honoust.

Tarmunora

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tarmunora
Where you heard about the server: This Forum post/Google
Why you would like to play on the server: To have a good server to do let's-plays and to play on.
If you have any bans on record: No LEGITIMATE bans. ( I got banned from a Terra-bad tekkit server for nothing)
What can you bring to the community:Let's-plays and a good attitude!

IGN: jea99 (one of my friends)
Has he heard about the server: From me :)
Why he would like to play on the server: He wants to try FTB.
If you have any bans on record: Not that I know of!
What can you bring to the community: A good attitude and alright builds!

IGN: dixoncase (Another one of my friends)
Has he heard about the server: Also from me :)
Why he would like to play on the server: To have a good server to do let's-plays and to play on.
If you have any bans on record: Not that I know of!
What can you bring to the community: The Let's-plays and alright builds!

Radignostic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ratflower420
Heard: ftbservers.com
Why: server i was on went down, looking for a friendly community
Bans: No
What i can Bring: Helpful, friendly, good builder, knowledgable, Funny in chat.

casanova

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fefy47
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to have the experience to play FTB with a community and help them build while they do the same for me
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: I can help players if needed or requested by them

jouatt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JOUATT
Where you heard about the server: This Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I like to build things
If you have any bans on record: 1 for griefing my brothers server for the hell of it (i restored it)
What can you bring to the community:A friend *jul835*

willkindricks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: willkindricks
Where you heard about the server: google search.
Why you would like to play on the server: I want a safe environment to play without too much griefing
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community:creativity and someone who loves to learn new things

Gokenama

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gokenama
Where you heard about the server:Searched "FTB Servers"
Why you would like to play on the server: FTB has gotten boring just on SP :L id Rather have fun with others
If you have any bans on record: '
mc.doridian.de griefing -=PROOF=-
2012-01-24 18:16:15'
Havent done anything since then :l

What can you bring to the community:Im pretty useless, except for the fact i learned alot of tips/tricks from direwolf20 :L

CheeseLova

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: copee3
Where you heard about the server: Browsing for one on my IPod
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play on a server with little to no griefers and usually those are whitelisted.
If you have any bans on record: I have one for asking my friend about another server that I played on and the admin overhearing...
What can you help bring to the server: I want to set up a gun shop for Blunderbuss's and Musket's.

Thanks for your time, and Best Regards,
copee3 AKA CheeseLova on the forums. ;-)

223thehunter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:223THEHUNTER
Where you heard about the server:this forum
Why you would like to play on the server:i lwant to play on a ftb server
What can you bring to the community:another player