MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Fizzgigg

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fizzgigg1
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums server promotion
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on the server because it looks like a server with a dedicated member base, mature members, and good staff. I have been in a vanilla community like this for a little over two years and I have been on the lookout for a FTB server with the prowess this one has.
If you have any bans on record: No, I have never been banned.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring myself and my knowledge of mods. I am 15 years old, almost 16, and consider myself to be quite mature. I have been playing FTB SP for quite a bit so I know a little about the mods and will share my knowledge if necessary. Playing in vanilla for a little under two years has made me a decent builder but I still stink at PvP unless it's with a bow.

Thank you for your consideration

dakfrair

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: i want to play on a community that is fun, i can find resources in, and i can explore in.
If you have any bans on record: yes, once i ran out of karma in trouble in mineville. im not banned from anything at the moment.
What can you bring to the community: a vast amount of redstone knowledge, a vast amount of wiring knowledge, an okay amount of bee knowledge a vast amount of time, a vast capability to learn, and a vast IQ. In other words, nothing new

panhead96

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: panhead96
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: because i like playing as a group and not on my own i think i could help other people as i have had a good knowledge on most of the mods
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: i can help people design buildings or contraption as i am good with redstone and two a artitect. i also know alot about the mods involved so i could help people where it is needed
if you are allowed on the sever when would you be white-listed as i hate single player

nenormalus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nenormalus
Where you heard about the server: looked for normal FTB server trought google and in one of the tops found this server
Why you would like to play on the server: beacuse i looking for normal server where i can play and dont wory for things what happening in not whitelisted servers.
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: friendly player who will help you anytime :)

bacon5897

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bacon5897
Where you heard about the server: From a friend, black_eagle487
Why you would like to play on the server: because my other FTB server got destroyed, and i've given up on them.
If you have any bans on record: yup. I won't lie.
What can you bring to the community: I'm typically friendly and will try to help other players, but i tend to stay to my side of the map and stay out of affairs.

bhead321

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bhead321
Where you heard about the server: I was looking for a server on the forums, and stumbled across this.
Why you would like to play on the server: Well, I'm planning to invite some of my friends so we can play, and because I get lonely on SP.
If you have any bans on record: I do, for not fully cutting down trees. (I've learned my lesson, I now hate when people do it)
What can you bring to the community: I can provide help, for people who need information on certain blocks, mods, items so on and so forth.

Graysonwb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: graysonwb​
Where you heard about the server: here​
Why you would like to play on the server: i want a somewhat small ftb sever to play on​
If you have any bans on record: Nope​
What can you bring to the community: Im a pretty good builder and a very good technician. i love using industrial type stuff like industrial craft and buildcraft so im pretty good with that.​

mitchy08

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GoodBoyMitch
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: because it seems like a really good server and i want to learn more (i dont know every mod)
If you have any bans on record: No,
What can you bring to the community: I Can Help People With some Mods that i know about and help people

Mony

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mony459
Where you heard about the server: The fourms ;)
Why you would like to play on the server:This server seems to have a higher player count, and I like the aspect of working along side others. I also love to build/have fun and make sure everyone else is having a good experience
If you have any bans on record:Yes, Stupid, Immature reasons, On my part and on theirs.
What can you bring to the community:Laughter, Help, and whatever else the community would need.

thesandbar2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:thesandbar2
(I forgot the password the thesandbar =P)
Where I heard about the server? I used to use tekkit, then I heard about FTB on Etho's videos, and I thought I'd try it.
Why would you like to play on this server? I looooooved tekkit, and it stopped being awesome =P.
If you have any bans on record: 1 I think.
1) I have no idea, I greatly regret this, but I was griefing once on Reddit's creative server. Nothing major, just a block here and there.
What can you bring to the community? I can make decent machines, and I like to think I'm good with redstone. I'm not really good with redstone, but I am decent at automation. I guess I can only be another player, but I will try to help if called upon.

Saphdor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Saphdor
Where you heard about the server:On FTBservers.com.
Why you would like to play on the server:Its seems like a great community by the turnout of applications.
If you have any bans on record:None that i am aware of.
What can you bring to the community:I am a great builder an pleasure to have around.

Tom Allen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lavac
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: To be able to build like i do in singleplayer without the tedium of being by myself.
If you have any bans on record: No.
What can you bring to the community: Nice builds, nice to talk too, redstone builds.

kingofkicks697

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kingofkicks697
Where you heard about the server: minecraft forums
Why you would like to play on the server: i want a good community of people where i can build and have my stuff not get destroyed by greifers
If you have any bans on record: I dont think so, this was my friends old account but he gave it to me. :)
What can you bring to the community: a great personality, im a funny guy, and im very creative and helpful!

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rodras100
Where you heard about the server: The Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Want to experience FTB multiplayer with a new community
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: Help to others (always available if somebody needs something) and i'll try to know more about each mod as the time passes by (kinda new to the modded minecraft) =)

Dima3z

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dima3z
Where you heard about the server: This Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: play with friend
If you have any bans on record: Zero
What can you bring to the community: I know almos everything in FTB, so maybe I can help newbies.

And also, my friend:

IGN: Viewlop
Where you heard about the server: forum
Why you would like to play on the server: learn about new for me mods (MFFS, mystcraft, forestry)
If you have any bans on record: 0
What can you bring to the community: not bad at building, can help with big projects

eemaster2000

Jul 29, 2019
This is eemaster2000 again, can you add Zeldamaster600 and bunder1324? they are both my friends that play mc with me, they have no bans on record so could you whitelist them too plz? thanks

Skillz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NobleElf
Where you heard about the server: This forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: I wan't to have fun in ftb, having my own server is lonely
If you have any bans on record: I don't believe so, my brother use to use my account and i think he got me banned from shadowraze but i never grief and barely even do pvp.
What can you bring to the community: I like building epic bases and contraptions. I'm friendly and help when i can. I really want to use the end-game greg tech items so i will be building an awesome base, mostly for show ^_^.

Steamingcoiler

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Steamingcoiler
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Im looking for a friendly server to play FTB on.
If you have any bans on record: Yes. Pvp
What can you bring to the community: Im really good at building and really good with Industrial Craft

coolcsl10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: coolcsl10
Where you heard about the server: FTB servers
Why you would like to play on the server: I can not
If you have any bans on record: Yes
1. Multiple accounts - I wanted to play on a server when my brother wanted too. Apparently if you log in with same IP you both get banned.
What can you bring to the community:
Awesome machines that help everyone as long as they don't grief or steal.
I hope we can get a teamspeak or skype going to talk.