MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Ahkerus

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to apply for the whitelist:

IGN: crakers123
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: My Tekkit server is doing map reset, looking for something new.
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: Maturity / General Helpfulness

mislavivancic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mislavivancic
Where you heard about the server: forum
Why you would like to play on the server: becouse it doesen't have a lot of people,have great plugins and i'd like to play with some nice people
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community:i can build a town i'm exellent at buildcraft,ic,good at redpower and forestry

HalfHype

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HalfHype
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: To play with other people and share my inventions and machines
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I know most things about all the mods, and I hope to teach new players about the some cool designs for machines.

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Velthos1
Where you heard about the server: Looking for servers to play on
Why you would like to play on the server: It seems fun, as I play with some of my friends on a private server, but would like to play with more people
If you have any bans on record: 1, Finding out about an NEI exploit back in 1.2.5
What can you bring to the community: I love minecraft, pretty good at the mods, and cant wait for redpower 2. I also know how to code
IGN: panhead96
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: because i like playing as a group and not on my own i think i could help other people as i have had a good knowledge on most of the mods
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: i can help people design buildings or contraption as i am good with redstone and two a artitect. i also know alot about the mods involved so i could help people where it is needed
IGN: fizzgigg1
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums server promotion
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play on the server because it looks like a server with a dedicated member base, mature members, and good staff. I have been in a vanilla community like this for a little over two years and I have been on the lookout for a FTB server with the prowess this one has.
If you have any bans on record: No, I have never been banned.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring myself and my knowledge of mods. I am 15 years old, almost 16, and consider myself to be quite mature. I have been playing FTB SP for quite a bit so I know a little about the mods and will share my knowledge if necessary. Playing in vanilla for a little under two years has made me a decent builder but I still stink at PvP unless it's with a bow.

Thank you for your consideration
Why you would like to play on the server: i want to play on a community that is fun, i can find resources in, and i can explore in.
If you have any bans on record: yes, once i ran out of karma in trouble in mineville. im not banned from anything at the moment.
What can you bring to the community: a vast amount of redstone knowledge, a vast amount of wiring knowledge, an okay amount of bee knowledge a vast amount of time, a vast capability to learn, and a vast IQ. In other words, nothing new
IGN: nenormalus
Where you heard about the server: looked for normal FTB server trought google and in one of the tops found this server
Why you would like to play on the server: beacuse i looking for normal server where i can play and dont wory for things what happening in not whitelisted servers.
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: friendly player who will help you anytime :)
IGN: Bacon5897
Where you heard about the server: From a friend, black_eagle487
Why you would like to play on the server: because my other FTB server got destroyed, and i've given up on them.
If you have any bans on record: yup. I won't lie.
What can you bring to the community: I'm typically friendly and will try to help other players, but i tend to stay to my side of the map and stay out of affairs.
IGN: bhead321
Where you heard about the server: I was looking for a server on the forums, and stumbled across this.
Why you would like to play on the server: Well, I'm planning to invite some of my friends so we can play, and because I get lonely on SP.
If you have any bans on record: I do, for not fully cutting down trees. (I've learned my lesson, I now hate when people do it)
What can you bring to the community: I can provide help, for people who need information on certain blocks, mods, items so on and so forth.
IGN: graysonwb​
Where you heard about the server: here​
Why you would like to play on the server: i want a somewhat small ftb sever to play on​
If you have any bans on record: Nope​
What can you bring to the community: Im a pretty good builder and a very good technician. i love using industrial type stuff like industrial craft and buildcraft so im pretty good with that.​
IGN: GoodBoyMitch
Why you would like to play on the server: because it seems like a really good server and i want to learn more (i dont know every mod)
If you have any bans on record: No,
What can you bring to the community: I Can Help People With some Mods that i know about and help people
IGN:Mony459
Where you heard about the server: The fourms ;)
Why you would like to play on the server:This server seems to have a higher player count, and I like the aspect of working along side others. I also love to build/have fun and make sure everyone else is having a good experience
If you have any bans on record:Yes, Stupid, Immature reasons, On my part and on theirs.
What can you bring to the community:Laughter, Help, and whatever else the community would need.

Welcome :)

Kinjiru

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kinjiru

Where you heard about the server: From these forums directly.

Why you would like to play on the server: I'm new to FTB, had been playing technic. Thought about starting up my own server, but really don't have the extra time to admin it. I'd like some folks to hang out with when playing.

If you have any bans on record: None.

What can you bring to the community: I'm so-so with tekkit/technic, redstone stuff, etc... nothing too fancy, but adept. I played TerraFirma Craft for quite a while, but have moved on to the tech mods. I'm friendly, mature, good sense of humor. I'm more of the gather resources and such type than an elaborate builder, but do really enjoy building. Really into the survival aspect of the game.

Quilrond

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MercilessProphet
Where you heard about the server: Here
Why you would like to play on the server: I love modpacks and SMP, so why not combine them?
If you have any bans on record: I was usually the one doing the banning, so no.
What can you bring to the community: 1337 builds once I get started. I had a huge castle on server I was an admin on, but then the server was sold so I quit and the castle was destroyed. Here's some shots from early on in the construction before most anything was built- http://imgur.com/a/PC9od#0

Bazgracz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bazgracz
Where you heard about the server: Well, on this sub-forum. I found FTB on Thaumcraft 3 MCF topic page.
Why you would like to play on the server: Few months ago I played on Tekkit server. I stopped because they stopped updating Tekkit. I really liked it and had huge project but somehow I had to go.
If you have any bans on record: No I don't have any bans or I don't remember that someone banned me before. If so it was mostly because Admin/Mod was a Kid that banned me.
What can you bring to the community: I'm quiet and co-operative player that likes to help other players. I like to build massive things but also small and detailed builds. I like all these things because they give a lot of freedom and new possibilities like a micro blocks or new types of blocks.

Recer75

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Ned a good server to play on.
If you have any bans on record: No.
What can you bring to the community: Experience within Minecraft. Have my own Tekkit Server.

Bcpwd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Bcpwd
Where you heard about the server:Looking Through Server list
Why you would like to play on the server:To Enjoy The Mods and talk to the people on the server
If you have any bans on record:Not That i know of
What can you bring to the community:Helping new Ftb Member with the mods and following all rules

jack duncan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: prometheus7504
Where you heard about the server:FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server:I am looking for a good server with good people good uptime and minimal lag
If you have any bans on record:no
What can you bring to the community:I have played a few different server types and servers played industrial rage server for years ran a few groups and we built some interesting machines I am also an older person and wont bring drama etc etc

sinistan

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: on the ftb forums
Why you would like to play on the server: to join in a friendly Ftb community
If you have any bans on record: none
What can you bring to the community: A positive attitude and a small knowledge of redstone

Sambug2000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sambug2000
Where you heard about the server: Right. Here. FTB Forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for a good server I can join that has a friendly communtity and will let me team up with someone. Every other server I've been on has been cruel and has rejected any offer to team up.
If you have any bans on record: Nope!
What can you bring to the community: I am a carefree person that likes to work together and and be happy all the time, and I love bees.

Madreden

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Madreden
Where you heard about the server: forums
Why you would like to play on the server: So me and my friends can have a good time
If you have any bans on record: Xraying a long time ago when i first started out on minecraft
What can you bring to the community: Creative ideas and really cool builds and designs and beautiful buildings

lorbog

Jul 29, 2019
“IGN: lorbog
Where you heard about the server: here
Why you would like to play on the server: I've wanted to play ftb on multiplayer and have yet to find a server that I like, and this one looks very promising.
What can you bring to the community: I have working knowledge of most of the mods and i also consider myself a pretty good builder and I am fairly proficient in redstone, and I will help with almost anything.​

lugnut

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kholan
Where you heard about this server:eek:n the FTB forum.
Why you would like to play on this server: I want to have some fun, singleplayer FTB is kind of lonely and i need someone to help me with the mods on here
If you have any bans on record: I once got banned from a greif allowed pvp server for greifing
What can you bring to the community: I will try to help people out however and whenever i can as i beleive it is a benefit for both the helper and the helpee.

VenomFrog

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kiio9ul
Where you heard about the server: http://ftbservers.com/list/top-score
Why you would like to play on the server: well the server i currently play on has lost all its players (its jut me and 3 other people that are actual members) and its gotten lonely. plus i wanna join the second top rated FTB server out there too ^_^
If you have any bans on record: yes 2, one for chopping down marked trees (marked had torches on them, i didnt know) and the other was for rlaying the owner on his OWN pvp/griefing/raiding/norules server
What can you bring to the community: my wisdom of IC2, BC2, GT, RC and F

jrbussard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jrbussard
Why you would like to play on the server: because I want to play on a fast server with a cool group of people
If you have any bans on record: yes 2, they were both when i was trying to get someones attention and they thought I was using a spam bot :/
What can you bring to the community: I know the mods in the mod pack. and im a decent builder.

Cocnut20

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cocnut20
Where you heard about the server: Found it on the forums, thought it was the best choice for what I was looking for.
Why you would like to play on the server: I tried playing on a non-whitelisted server, and it didn't end well. I'm hoping there won't be a bunch of random idiots.
What can you bring to the community: I plan on having a good time. I don't know much about the mod pack, but I hope you guys can show me the ropes. Or I could google it :)

Mony

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cnx4mia123
Where you heard about the server: Mony+Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: It looks extremely fun and I've always liked the aspect of tekkit and this looks even more fun.
If you have any bans on record: I'm sure as I lost control of my account before, but I got it back, and it's 100% secure.
What can you bring to the community: I can build, and I love to help people and have a great time. It's my greatest quest to see everyone having fun like I am.

IGN: Hontiris1
Where you heard about the server: Mony and the Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: It looks very complex, and there seems to be alot of players online, or from what Mony has said, he seems to like it.
If you have any bans on record: Maybe a few, but I've matured since then.
What can you bring to the community: I love to build, Have fun, and get along with people. I'm not as experienced with FTB but i'm a fast paced learner.

Post for my friends as they was having trouble making the accounts for the forums ;)

Limitless

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Balkaranx
Where you heard about the server: Feed the beats servers =p
Why you would like to play on the server: Seems like a really fun server!! I can also maybe teach people and or learn from others :D
If you have any bans on record: Nope. Never!
What can you bring to the community: Techniques ! Ideas! Fun! Creativity! And also excitement :D