MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Mez

Jul 29, 2019
ign:mindspirail
Where you heard about the server: in the feed the beast fourms
Why you would like to play on the server:to find a good comunity and a non lagyserver
If you have any bans on record:there was this one server where i did xray but that was a long time ago and it was an xray texturepack
What can you bring to the community:in nice and i always try to help out i am new but il try to help as much i can
Added, welcome to the server. We hope you will not use any exploits on our server.

Artokh

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'd like to play on this server, so here we go:

IGN: Artoh
Where you heard about the server: Forums, like 3 minutes ago. PS: 12 minutes.
Why you would like to play on the server: First in the long row in the forum. Also whitelisted. That's a plus, I've heard. And there's a lot of new stuff in FTB that I'd like to see in action. And you learn fastest on SMP (in my opinion).
If you have any bans on record: None that I remember of. Few kicks on old Jondawg's Tekkit server for messing with mods/admins, but we were all friendly with each other.
What can you bring to the community: Long-time Tekkit player. Know most of the IC2/RP2 recipes from the top of my head. I like to help players if asked.

Looking forward to your answer!

Marshy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tsarce
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for an FTB server to play on so I have motivation to actually toy around with FTB.
If you have any bans on record: To my knowledge, one.
What can you bring to the community: My knowledge about FTB(which I'd say is decent, seeing how I've played it for like...two weeks?) as well as my helpfulness.

Mez

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'd like to play on this server, so here we go:

IGN: Artoh
Where you heard about the server: Forums, like 3 minutes ago. PS: 12 minutes.
Why you would like to play on the server: First in the long row in the forum. Also whitelisted. That's a plus, I've heard. And there's a lot of new stuff in FTB that I'd like to see in action. And you learn fastest on SMP (in my opinion).
If you have any bans on record: None that I remember of. Few kicks on old Jondawg's Tekkit server for messing with mods/admins, but we were all friendly with each other.
What can you bring to the community: Long-time Tekkit player. Know most of the IC2/RP2 recipes from the top of my head. I like to help players if asked.

Looking forward to your answer!
IGN: Tsarce
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for an FTB server to play on so I have motivation to actually toy around with FTB.
If you have any bans on record: To my knowledge, one.
What can you bring to the community: My knowledge about FTB(which I'd say is decent, seeing how I've played it for like...two weeks?) as well as my helpfulness.
Both added, welcome to the server!

pandax

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: pandax666
Why you would like to play on the server: I want a place to explore FTB and build. I've played vanilla for a long time, and thought it was time to branch out and explore new things. I'm a stodgy old bloke, and change comes slowly.
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: I'm a builder who like to play with mechanical and automated creations. Oh, and I play well with others.

Mez

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: pandax666
Why you would like to play on the server: I want a place to explore FTB and build. I've played vanilla for a long time, and thought it was time to branch out and explore new things. I'm a stodgy old bloke, and change comes slowly.
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: I'm a builder who like to play with mechanical and automated creations. Oh, and I play well with others.
Added, welcome to the server

Cannibilly

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for fun and new places to Learn about the mods and meet new people.
If you have any bans on record: No bans on my record
What can you bring to the community: I can bring a friendly, Mature, and level headed personality. Im up for good chat, good jokes, and a good time. I can also bring a willingness to learn new tricks.

Mez

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for fun and new places to Learn about the mods and meet new people.
If you have any bans on record: No bans on my record
What can you bring to the community: I can bring a friendly, Mature, and level headed personality. Im up for good chat, good jokes, and a good time. I can also bring a willingness to learn new tricks.
Added, assuming your IGN is your forum name.

wal712

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wal712
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for a stable server that knows what they are doing and a mature community
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: I can bring a mind that is relatively adept with the majority of the machines in the mod pack (save one or two exceptions) and I am looking foward to being a lively personailty to the community

Mez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wal712
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for a stable server that knows what they are doing and a mature community
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: I can bring a mind that is relatively adept with the majority of the machines in the mod pack (save one or two exceptions) and I am looking foward to being a lively personailty to the community
Added, welcome to the server!

kiawtzin

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I want to play in the server

IGN: kiawtzin
Where you heard about the server: My brother told me about this
Why you would like to play on the server: I just love this game and want to build stuff in a serious server.
If you have any bans on record: not at all
What can you bring to the community: Honestly.... I have no clues as to what are the community needs. Im good at finding diamonds.

Mez

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I want to play in the server

IGN: kiawtzin
Where you heard about the server: My brother told me about this
Why you would like to play on the server: I just love this game and want to build stuff in a serious server.
If you have any bans on record: not at all
What can you bring to the community: Honestly.... I have no clues as to what are the community needs. Im good at finding diamonds.
Added, welcome to the server!

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
We're now broadcasting on twitch:
twitch.tv/minemodtv

We normally broadcast between 4:00 -10:00 GMT

Frankieh907

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Frankieh907

Where you heard about the server:
I found it on the FTB forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: I've been playing modded minecraft since 1.8.1, but always ssp.
Now with the FTB launcher I have to make a new game and would like to play on a server.

I like to see what other builders make and get some knowledge and/or inspiration out of that.
If you have any bans on record: No bans
What can you bring to the community: I hope to build with or help other players and have some fun doing it.