MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

htothe2oh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Htothe2oh
Where you heard about the server: Browsing FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Would like to play with the FTB Pack in a community environment. Would like some collaborative activity with others who enjoy the FTB Modpack
Do you have any bans on record: None that I know of!
What you can bring to the community: I'm fairly good at LUA, and I'm good at taking someone's ideas and actually constructing them in-game. Fairly decent at redstone, although without Redpower or Wireless Redstone my builds will get fairly expansive. I have a lot of experience with Minecraft mods, and I'm very good at getting lots of different mods together to accomplish difficult tasks. I'm good at resolving conflicts, and I don't start them.

Shuester

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:shuester77
Where you heard about the server:The fourms
Why you would like to play on the server:To have fun and play with other people
If you have any bans on record:Nope
What can you bring to the community:I can help people with resources and just be a fun guy.

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Htothe2oh
Where you heard about the server: Browsing FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Would like to play with the FTB Pack in a community environment. Would like some collaborative activity with others who enjoy the FTB Modpack
Do you have any bans on record: None that I know of!
What you can bring to the community: I'm fairly good at LUA, and I'm good at taking someone's ideas and actually constructing them in-game. Fairly decent at redstone, although without Redpower or Wireless Redstone my builds will get fairly expansive. I have a lot of experience with Minecraft mods, and I'm very good at getting lots of different mods together to accomplish difficult tasks. I'm good at resolving conflicts, and I don't start them.
welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1353274716][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:shuester77
Why you would like to play on the server:To have fun and play with other people
If you have any bans on record:Nope
What can you bring to the community:I can help people with resources and just be a fun guy.
Welcome!

domlanglois

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:domlanglois
Why you would like to play on the server:love playing online ans looks like a really nice server
If you have any bans on record:No
What can you bring to the community:i have a lot of experience with modded minecraft and im very friendly

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:domlanglois
Why you would like to play on the server:love playing online ans looks like a really nice server
What can you bring to the community:i have a lot of experience with modded minecraft and im very friendly
Welcome :)

domlanglois

Jul 29, 2019
not whitelisted yet ?[DOUBLEPOST=1353275203][/DOUBLEPOST]sry its domlanglois12 can you change it louiskw

myron_gaines

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: ftb forum
Why you would like to play on the server: would like to play on a server with ftb than using single player
If you have any bans on record: no idea, dont know where to find out - ign: myron_gaines
What can you bring to the community: a little creativity and maturity. very respectful and helpful to people who are the same.

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: ftb forum
Why you would like to play on the server: would like to play on a server with ftb than using single player
If you have any bans on record: no idea, dont know where to find out - ign: myron_gaines
What can you bring to the community: a little creativity and maturity.
Welcome to the server

Reactions: myron_gaines

TheEagleCrafter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TheEagleCrafter
Where you heard about the server:FTB Fourms
Why you would like to play on the server: Want a nice white listed server to have some fun times with.
What can you bring to the community: Help to not as experienced players also I like to makes towns for the help of everyone.

Ratnothan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ratnothan
Where you heard about the server: Lurkerizer (he told me to do that or he would eat my cat)
Why you would like to play on the server: I like trying any and all types of games with friends.
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: Bacon and help to anyone who needs it.

Mez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TheEagleCrafter
Where you heard about the server:FTB Fourms
Why you would like to play on the server: Want a nice white listed server to have some fun times with.
What can you bring to the community: Help to not as experienced players also I like to makes towns for the help of everyone.
Welcome to the server! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:KillaJoke
Where you heard about the server: The FTB server ad's.
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a nice community to have a swell old time with.
If you have any bans on record:None yet and I would like to keep it that way. I don't look for trouble nor tolerate trouble being anywhere near me.
What can you bring to the community: A honest fellah who is crazy and cooky?

Mez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:KillaJoke
Where you heard about the server: The FTB server ad's.
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a nice community to have a swell old time with.
If you have any bans on record:None yet and I would like to keep it that way. I don't look for trouble nor tolerate trouble being anywhere near me.
What can you bring to the community: A honest fellah who is crazy and cooky?
Added, welcome to the server!

Mr_PuddingMan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mr_PuddingMan
Where you heard about the server: Just browsing the forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Im currently on the quest to find a server to call home. This seems like the perfect one to call home. I love to play this game with other people. it makes it so much better.
If you have any bans on record: No I do not have any bans on record
What can you bring to the community: Help out others with their problems, try my best to build unique builds and lend a helping hand.