Whitelist Server MineMadness | [Direwolf20][1.4.6][Dedicated]| Whitelisted | Full Survival |English and French|Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gueleric

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 16
Your experience with the modpack: I've been playing modded Minecraft for about a year, but I started FTB 3 month ago
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Since Beta 1.2
Why would you want to join our server: Because i've searched a french withelisted friendly server for a loonng time ^^
Have you ever been banned and if so why : I've never be banned
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Enjoy the game ;)
Your ig name: Gueleric
Also, you probably guessed it but my native language is French, and i would be very pleased to join the server even if I think that it is full now :(

Ratismal

Jul 29, 2019
I love the timing of this issue. I have a 4-day weekend this week, and the server is down :p
Ah well, these things happen. Good luck to you, Frommyeyez.

Reactions: zax0ng

tdawlings

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone else want Gregtech hard mode deactivated?
Personally, I do want it off, but I'd like to see other's opinions.

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
What? That sentence does not make sense to me :p
Does anyone else want Gregtech hard mode deactivated?
Personally, I do want it off, but I'd like to see other's opinions.

U asked if anyone else want gregtech hard mode deactivated, so i asked do we have gregtech on the server then o.o' ?

frommyeyez

Jul 29, 2019
I am still waiting for an anwer from the server provider , i really hope to have news soon , sorry for the extanded down of the server :/ !

Reactions: Ratismal

zax0ng

Jul 29, 2019
I am still waiting for an anwer from the server provider , i really hope to have news soon , sorry for the extanded down of the server :/ !

looks like we have to continue waiting...boredom is invading most of us...>.<

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019

cant u slap them and tell them to hurry up :p i mean ur paying for their service . so they should do something quick :/ well just gotta wait longer :(

Reactions: Ratismal and zax0ng

hordskitare

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 19
Your experience with the modpack: not much, have played tekkit allot but hate that it's out dated
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: 2 years
Why would you want to join our server: to start a new quest for building and screwing around with new mods + your server is located in Europe so it wont be any lag for me
Have you ever been banned and if so why : nope
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: no griefing
Your ig name: hordskitare

frommyeyez

Jul 29, 2019
I am not personally paying them , the other owner of the server is the one paying and im waiting news from him , hes a really busy guy :/

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
ah ok . cant u ask him to give u some permission or something for next time so that u can take care of this kind of things?

Ratismal

Jul 29, 2019
The company hosting the server seems a bit unreliable, changing the password without telling anyone. I hope the owner gets some sort of compensation.

Well, I guess I no longer have an excuse for not doing my homework. :p