Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Badsap

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Badsap
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have hosted them my self too
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I played technic first for about a year and ftb for about 1,5 years now.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: cooper453
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: i have played on modded servers
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: i have been playing modded servers since tekkit was just about around
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

- IGN: Valgaav
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes I have played on several.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Aether mod was still being updated when I started... so a few years I think...

- IGN: Badsap
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have hosted them my self too
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I played technic first for about a year and ftb for about 1,5 years now.

Nath

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Nathf1505
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I currently play on Serendipity's Monster server and I run a small Attack of the B-Team server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started playing around the release of Ultimate.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Nathf1505
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I currently play on Serendipity's Monster server and I run a small Attack of the B-Team server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started playing around the release of Ultimate.
Promoted to member. Welcome!

MrCardholder

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrCardholder
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I played on TIB (The Industrial Block) which had all the tech mods. The community was small and eventually drifted apart and server shut down.
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: At least 2 years now, used to play FTB Ultimate and messed around with Tekkit before that.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrCardholder
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I played on TIB (The Industrial Block) which had all the tech mods. The community was small and eventually drifted apart and server shut down.
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: At least 2 years now, used to play FTB Ultimate and messed around with Tekkit before that.

DragonEnder99

Jul 29, 2019
I, along with many other people on the server seem to have lost all of my thaumcraft research. Is there anything we can do about it? Can someone with full research come on to the server and give us a tome of knowledge sharing? Thank you.

Also, on mineguild.net forums, it will not send me the activation email even when it says that it has been sent.

Six_Lions

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Six_Lions
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, a lot of ultimate and some unleashed
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: For around the past year

frick600

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Six_Lions
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, unleashed mostly and some Ultimate.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since very late Beta, havn't played much since then, just about a month or two of modded MC

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Six_Lions
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, a lot of ultimate and some unleashed
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: For around the past year

- IGN: Six_Lions
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, unleashed mostly and some Ultimate.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since very late Beta, havn't played much since then, just about a month or two of modded MC
I'm sorry but you've already applied with a different IGN.

Eisregen

Jul 29, 2019
for all having trouble with Ars Magica or TC wand foci change/research change your log in ip to the Server you are playing on
alpha.mineguild.net
beta.mineguild.net
gamma.mineguild.net
delta.mineguild.net

Steaktonight

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Steaktonight
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes I do I have played on many modded servers and still do I have yet to play direwolf20 modpack looking for a whitelisted server to start out
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: ive been playing modded minecraft for 2 years now

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Steaktonight
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes I do I have played on many modded servers and still do I have yet to play direwolf20 modpack looking for a whitelisted server to start out
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: ive been playing modded minecraft for 2 years now
Amazing username. Welcome to the server!

patrick11235

Jul 29, 2019
ign:archie0202
other modded servers?: yes, i played on a tekkit server for awhile untill it was shut down
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since beta 1.7 (started beta 1.3)

Ocrown580

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Ocrown580
Have you played on modded servers before?. Yes I have and have run a few private ones myself like Monster, Tech world and magic world and some others.
Since when are you playing modded minecraft? I've been playing for about 17months

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
ign:archie0202
other modded servers?: yes, i played on a tekkit server for awhile untill it was shut down
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since beta 1.7 (started beta 1.3)
Promoted to member. Welcome!

IGN Ocrown580
Have you played on modded servers before?. Yes I have and have run a few private ones myself like Monster, Tech world and magic world and some others.
Since when are you playing modded minecraft? I've been playing for about 17months

Meekels2

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Meekels
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yeah 1.5 years ago i played a bit of FTB ultimate but quit after they deleted everything and started out with one of the mods that came after ultimate (forgot its name)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: a little over 2 years ago i started with tekkit. but didnt play for the past 1.5 years so forgot most of it

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Meekels
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yeah 1.5 years ago i played a bit of FTB ultimate but quit after they deleted everything and started out with one of the mods that came after ultimate (forgot its name)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: a little over 2 years ago i started with tekkit. but didnt play for the past 1.5 years so forgot most of it

Robman090

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Robman090
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes I play on 1 other DW20 server with a couple friends, but downtime limits my ability to play it sometimes.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I bought Minecraft back in alpha when they had it for 5 bucks, I played it for like 3 months and set it down. I just picked it back up a couple months ago so I am still pretty new to the whole Modding community.

Ogi_Kifla

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Ogi_Kifla
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have played on another DW20 server but it kept crashing so I have decided to find more stable one.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I haven't played modded minecraft for too long but long enough to know enough around it.