Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Robman090
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes I play on 1 other DW20 server with a couple friends, but downtime limits my ability to play it sometimes.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I bought Minecraft back in alpha when they had it for 5 bucks, I played it for like 3 months and set it down. I just picked it back up a couple months ago so I am still pretty new to the whole Modding community.
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

- IGN: Ogi_Kifla
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have played on another DW20 server but it kept crashing so I have decided to find more stable one.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I haven't played modded minecraft for too long but long enough to know enough around it.

DjGiannuzz

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: DjGiannuzz
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I have played in many modded server, almost only on DW20 packs, 1.6.4 versions included.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing modded minecraft for 2 years.

Heart_Breath

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HeartBreath

Yes I have played Direwolf before.

Been playing minecraft for years.

Still alot of new things to explore in FTB for me though.

I love building efficient farms and laying out towns. If you like landscaping i can be hired at my shop.

I am 24 year old guy. Play several times a week for sure.

my skype is mrheartbreath

and I will join your TS

Look forward to meeting you guys and lets see if this all works out.

Cheers,
Heart

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: DjGiannuzz
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I have played in many modded server, almost only on DW20 packs, 1.6.4 versions included.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing modded minecraft for 2 years.

IGN: HeartBreath

Yes I have played Direwolf before.

Been playing minecraft for years.

Still alot of new things to explore in FTB for me though.

I love building efficient farms and laying out towns. If you like landscaping i can be hired at my shop.

I am 24 year old guy. Play several times a week for sure.

my skype is mrheartbreath

and I will join your TS

Look forward to meeting you guys and lets see if this all works out.

Cheers,
Heart
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server! Hope to see you there!

BonfTonf

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: BonfTonf
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: no
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: from now

BonfTonf

Jul 29, 2019
Good evening,

I'm a new player and i'm playing with my friends Markus kron and Niubba, and their are explaining me the base of Minecraft... Thanks to this server we can play together!
Wich requirements do i need to join your server?

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Good evening,

I'm a new player and i'm playing with my friends Markus kron and Niubba, and their are explaining me the base of Minecraft... Thanks to this server we can play together!
Wich requirements do i need to join your server?
Read the main post and you'll find out.

BonfTonf

Jul 29, 2019
I'm so sorry i didn't read the line where you ask to new members to use at least 5 words... forgive me!

-IGN: BonfTonf
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: no i'd never play mc in any other server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: i'm learning now the base of minecraft with my friend, Markus Kron and Niubba, both of they are member of this server

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
I'm so sorry i didn't read the line where you ask to new members to use at least 5 words... forgive me!

-IGN: BonfTonf
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: no i'd never play mc in any other server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: i'm learning now the base of minecraft with my friend, Markus Kron and Niubba, both of they are member of this server
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server! :)

littlemaple

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: littlemaple
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I have played on a lot of modded servers (including tekkit ones)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: For serveral years i have also been a moderator on a few

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: littlemaple
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I have played on a lot of modded servers (including tekkit ones)
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: For serveral years i have also been a moderator on a few

wight bees crashed delta, sry guys it was me.
Don't worry, I fixed it. Try to not use them again though :p

Never75

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Rayka75
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes on 2 others direwolf servers, but i want to play with some friends on this ^^
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 3-4 years (idk the precision) i like to new server with friends

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Rayka75
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes on 2 others direwolf servers, but i want to play with some friends on this ^^
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 3-4 years (idk the precision) i like to new server with friends

Mezzanotte00

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Mezzanotte00
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have played on different servers before, and almost always with the direwolf20 pack.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: From approximately 2 years. I have several experiences with the minecraft mod and I admit, I love really create.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Mezzanotte00
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have played on different servers before, and almost always with the direwolf20 pack.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: From approximately 2 years. I have several experiences with the minecraft mod and I admit, I love really create.