Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JuSt_A_G4Me

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: JuSt_A_G4Me
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, but it closed.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since the FTB mindcrack was released I think.

Kongstar

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: _Kongstar_
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yeah
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: started at 1.8 with buildcraft^^

hail2theking

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Cyan3
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:
yea, a lot, first was a tekkit server, then ultimate server, then unlished.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: A long time ago, i think 1,5 years, dont remember.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Cyan3
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:
yea, a lot, first was a tekkit server, then ultimate server, then unlished.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: A long time ago, i think 1,5 years, dont remember.

Promoted. Welcome to the server!

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
- IGN:strane111
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes sir! I've even run some before.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing minecraft since Alpha and have been playing modded minecraft on the DW20 mod pack for about a year.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:strane111
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes sir! I've even run some before.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing minecraft since Alpha and have been playing modded minecraft on the DW20 mod pack for about a year.

Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

Ryr1124

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:ryr1124
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Have played MC since alpha, started playing Modded somewhere around 1.1 when brewing and enchanting mechanics were introduced!

HugoPrudente

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: hugoprudente
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes at least 2 from herer and 1 of creeperhost for clients
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since i learn how to mod my MC, was recently release vanilla 1.2 that time.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:ryr1124
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Have played MC since alpha, started playing Modded somewhere around 1.1 when brewing and enchanting mechanics were introduced!

- IGN: hugoprudente
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes at least 2 from herer and 1 of creeperhost for clients
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: since i learn how to mod my MC, was recently release vanilla 1.2 that time.

shinyarceus4

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: shinyarceus4
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing modded Minecraft since beta 1.3.

pinochet777

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.
- IGN: pinochet777
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.2.5

PsychicMan

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: PsychicMan
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing modded Minecraft for almost 2 years, 1 year Tekkit the other 1 FTB.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.
- IGN: pinochet777
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.2.5

- IGN: PsychicMan
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing modded Minecraft for almost 2 years, 1 year Tekkit the other 1 FTB.

Rizwan

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! me and my brother would love to play on your server! My ign is Fuzzwan and his is DeathPenguin2. I am 16 and he is 15. We have not played on modded servers really that much but we're whitelisted on a vanilla survival server if that counts lol. We have been playing with these ftb mods since 1.4. We had a singleplayer world on the mindcrack pack for a while and also had one with ftb unleashed when it came out. It would be amazing if we got whitelisted! We love ftb and there is not many whitelisted DW20 servers still allowing new ppl to join! Anyway i hope you consider us to be whitelisted and thanks for taking your time to read this!

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! me and my brother would love to play on your server! My ign is Fuzzwan and his is DeathPenguin2. I am 16 and he is 15. We have not played on modded servers really that much but we're whitelisted on a vanilla survival server if that counts lol. We have been playing with these ftb mods since 1.4. We had a singleplayer world on the mindcrack pack for a while and also had one with ftb unleashed when it came out. It would be amazing if we got whitelisted! We love ftb and there is not many whitelisted DW20 servers still allowing new ppl to join! Anyway i hope you consider us to be whitelisted and thanks for taking your time to read this!

Both of you are now whitelisted. Welcome to the server!

Captainzack2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: captainzack2
Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes but until recently I didn't do much on them due to my old bad pc but I built a new one recently so now I actually play more often since frame rate is never an issue anymore
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: About a year and a half I think

EpicChaos1337

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: _SinglePringle_
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: No
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: About 2 years ago