Whitelist Server MinecraftTunnel FTB | 1.1.2 | White-List | 24/7, Stable, No Lag, Mature, Mumble! | 2+ Year Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Andyfuji

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Andyfuji
Age: Legal. Old enough for consensual sex. Not old enough to buy cigarettes, unfortunately. Goddamn. I could use a cigarette.
What interests you about our server:
It has the potential to not be complete crap. You know. Like every other goddamn server. I don't mean to be so blunt about it. But seriously. I dare you to find a good -no- a bearable server. I dare you. It's harder than it sounds. Trust me. It's hard.
Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk:
Yeh, sure. I can talk. I have vocal cords or whatever. I have that Mumble thing too. And a microphone. Don't expect me to talk though. I'm most likely antisocial or something. I mean I'll talk about politics and crap. But don't expect me to talk about Minecraft. Minecraft is droll enough without every damn person talking about it.
Do you have any previous FTB experience:
Probably a lot. I'm with the Doughnut. We do Minecraft things sometimes. Not as much as most people, probably, I dunno. But sometimes.

Reactions: Mikeambrose3

gali3919

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:[email protected]
  • What interests you about our server:my frind is playing on it to
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk:I have a headset.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: i play for 2 yers in mincreck pack and befor 1 year i started ultimait

andrew Marzocca

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: DrewTastic658
  • What interests you about our server: i like that it has no greifing, and pvp so that i never have to worry about losing all of my belongings, and that from what ive seen on the forums, everybody is pretty nice!
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk:yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience:yes i have been playing the FTB mod-pack for about 6 months now, and im great with all the features, and how everything worcks

Robot Ginger

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: SnugglyVegetable
  • Age: Old enough to buy a gun but too young to rent a car
  • What interests you about our server: Andy and Doughnut are applying to this server, so I guess there's that. Other than that I really don't know anything about your server.
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: I was raised not to speak when I had no nice things to say.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I guess so. I mean, I've been on a few FTB servers. But I've never really done much more than dig holes, and my structures tend to be massive ugly square blocks. I'm mostly just applying here because Andy and Doughnut are applying here, and asked me to as well. They usually pick bearable servers with beneficial properties.

ThatSmiley

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: ThatSmiley
  • What interests you about our server: I really need a FTB server to play on and all the ones I've tried are either laggy or full of griefers. I've seen the quality of your Minecraft Vanilla server and it is excellent and hopefully this is as good as the vanilla one.
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: I can talk but I do currently not have Mumble but I can get it if it's needed.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I've played maybe ~100 Hours of FTB singleplayer and about the same on servers.

Zen2010

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: zen2010
  • What interests you about our server: As a "original" Minecraft player, your description of your servers appeals to me.
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: Yes actually I do on both.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I was on a 18+ FTB server but got busy with life. I'd say I'm a Novice FTB player.
    I had some Steve's Cart, Twilight maze experience, and a diamond drill. Im more interested in FTB's building materials than all the tech.

Ponzypenguin

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Ponzypenguin
  • What interests you about our server: I play on your survival server and i wanted to play some FTB so its just convenient that u happen to have a FTB server
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: i dont need any of this fancy talkin gadgets!!
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Nope so im hoping i wont kill my brain with all these recipes.

NinjaaBobb

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:NinjaaBobb
  • What interests you about our server:It's FTB, And I liked your vanilla server
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk:no
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience:Definitely

Evan11900

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Evan11900
  • What interests you about our server: I play the survival world and Tekkit all the time, soooo, yeah. I donated on the main server. =D
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: Yup.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Nope, my first time.

Mikeambrose3

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Evan11900
  • What interests you about our server: I play the survival world and Tekkit all the time, soooo, yeah. I donated on the main server. =D
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: Yup.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Nope, my first time.

Added, welcome

Spider Slayer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nono6464
What interests you about our server: I've been playing FTB even when it was still only a modded map (before the launcher) and I've never played on a private server aside from one with just a couple close friends and i've always wanted to.
Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: No.
Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes, lots

Mikeambrose3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nono6464
What interests you about our server: I've been playing FTB even when it was still only a modded map (before the launcher) and I've never played on a private server aside from one with just a couple close friends and i've always wanted to.
Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: No.
Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes, lots
Welcome

B1ack_Magic

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: B1ack_Magic
  • What interests you about our server: It's FTB with the friendly and helpful Community of tunnel all rolled into one.
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: I have it, never really use it though.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes, I've played a little, still kinda new to it though.

Superfly1021

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Superfly1021
  • What interests you about our server: well, its minecrafttunnel...
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: yush, but I prefer not to :(
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: No, exept for creative with things like portal guns....

Tjames37

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Tjames37
  • What interests you about our server: I've been looking for a ftb server, I'm also active on survival.
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Not really ftb, but I am extremely experienced in tekkit, and im interested to see how ftb has changed everything. I was one of the most active users on tekkitmc. I built the 4 - nuclear reactor breeder loop.