Whitelist Server MinecraftTunnel FTB | 1.1.2 | White-List | 24/7, Stable, No Lag, Mature, Mumble! | 2+ Year Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mikeambrose3

Jul 29, 2019
logo.png

Server IP: ftb.minecrafttunnel.com
This is a new server, if you find any bugs or exploits, or general game issues please report them to Mikeambrose3 in-game or on our forums. You can either be banned for abusing them, or rewarded for reporting them.
MinecraftTunnel is a 2+ year old Minecraft community that started with a vanilla Minecraft server back in 2011. We have an old, mature, and friendly community. Our servers are professionally maintained, and will be online for the long run -- Playing on our servers will give you a reliable place to play, build, and chat with others without worry of your things disappearing the next day or the server being offline. We have a Mumble voice server for our players to chat with eachother, so hop on if you need help or are just bored!​
If you want to join, just post a white-list application on this thread or on our community forums here (registration required).
Server Specs
E3-1230v2 CPU
32GB DDR3 ECC RAM
1TB HDD
120GB SSD
1Gbps Uplink
We run our own dedicated hardware, not a shared host or VPS.
Mumble IP: vx37.commandchannel.com Port: 31263​
Server IP: ftb.minecrafttunnel.com​
White-List Application Format (POST THIS BELOW TO APPLY):
  • Minecraft Username:
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk:
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience:
A few disabled mods/items:
- Chunk Loaders
- Mining Lasers (Temp)
- Quarries (Temp)
- Mystcraft
- Gravity Guns/Portal Guns
- Equivalent Exchange
Our world is 10,000 x 10,000 and you can expect it to be expanded when there are updates to the server!​
Evfrq5U.png

rhinobanga

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: rhinobanga
  • What interests you about our server: It's the same people as tunnel, but on FTB wooooooooooooooo
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: Mumble
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Nope, played tekkit though
  • You know me!

Wellin

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Wellin
  • What interests you about our server: Buidling/Tech
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: I have mumble but I cannot talk.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I have been on a few SMP FTB Ultimate servers but those were shut down. I am currently playing SSP FTB 1.5.2 with greg tech.

Mikeambrose3

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Wellin
  • What interests you about our server: Buidling/Tech
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: I have mumble but I cannot talk.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I have been on a few SMP FTB Ultimate servers but those were shut down. I am currently playing SSP FTB 1.5.2 with greg tech.
You're added, welcome!

carconkar

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Carconkar
  • What interests you about our server: Building, exploring, some Tech
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: No
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: No, but I have been using Tekkit Lite with some of the same mods: Mining, Mystcraft, Railcraft (haven't used yet), Twilight whatever it is...

Reactions: Mikeambrose3

RoboticLamb

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: RoboticLamb
  • What interests you about our server: Vanilla MCT + FTB = amazing
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: SSP FTB on all packs, have been waiting for MCT FTB ever since the tekkit server was shut down.

Mikeambrose3

Jul 29, 2019
Both above are added.

• Minecraft Username: Carconkar
  • What interests you about our server: Building, exploring, some Tech
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: No
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: No, but I have been using Tekkit Lite with some of the same mods: Mining, Mystcraft, Railcraft (haven't used yet), Twilight whatever it is...

Welcome!

Jielin Ding

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Jielin12
  • What interests you about our server: I like how this server is quite hold and dedicated to hosting it. I also enjoy Feed the Beast quite alot but I'm still new to it. I think I can find a server that would suit me and I think this is the one.
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: I have Mumble available.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes I do. I played Feed the Beast for quite some time now but still new to it. I also enjoy playing Tekkit before. Used to help admin an Canadian Server.

Mikeambrose3

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Jielin12
  • What interests you about our server: I like how this server is quite hold and dedicated to hosting it. I also enjoy Feed the Beast quite alot but I'm still new to it. I think I can find a server that would suit me and I think this is the one.
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: I have Mumble available.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes I do. I played Feed the Beast for quite some time now but still new to it. I also enjoy playing Tekkit before. Used to help admin an Canadian Server.

You're added, welcome!

Server IP: ftb.minecrafttunnel.com

Diez13

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Diez13
  • What interests you about our server: I've played FTB for a while and i haven't found the best server to play on and with the experience of your current server i think this one might be it.
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: Yes i have mumble
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes but i still havent managed all of it

coship

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:CoShiP
  • What interests you about our server:just the community as i am not a team man and more lonley but i am quite social if it makes ANY sense
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk:soon
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience:in the past .

Jerom Thomas

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:Skillz2Minez
  • What interests you about our server: Its really new server and it hard to come by such a server that running ultimate modpack
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: i broke my mic but i will get one soon
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: i have played with ftb for the past month but still got some stuff to learn

HerobrineNinja99

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: HerobrineNinja99
  • What interests you about our server: I want to try something new. Plus I know a few people here.
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: no
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I have no actual experience but I have seen a few lets plays.
My brother
  • Minecraft Username: MerlinET
  • What interests you about our server: He says that if I am going to join he is to.
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: no
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: The same as me.

lostinspace1493

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:lostinspace1493
  • What interests you about our server:benn on the normal tunnel server for about 2 years
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: yes but dont really use it
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: nope but im learning it right now

Mikeambrose3

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:lostinspace1493
  • What interests you about our server:benn on the normal tunnel server for about 2 years
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: yes but dont really use it
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: nope but im learning it right now
Added

Kulthuzad

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Kulthuzad
  • What interests you about our server: My old server just shut down and a new server sounds like more of a challenge.
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: I have a headset.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes, been playing FTB for a few months.