Whitelist Server MinecraftTunnel FTB | 1.1.2 | White-List | 24/7, Stable, No Lag, Mature, Mumble! | 2+ Year Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MrMinecrafts

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:MrE07
  • What interests you about our server: I have been a member of the survival server for about 3 months and I am looking forward to playing with the same great community.
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: No
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I have been playing FTB for about a month now.

renjiabarai

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:renjiabarai
  • What interests you about our server: looking for a mature server that has an established community
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: i can get it if needed
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: yeah and have hosted my own ftb and vanilla servers

Frostpoint

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Garrytl
  • What interests you about our server: Its FTB
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: No
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yogcraft

SilverXile

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: SilverXile
  • What interests you about our server: Mature server with people i know.
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: Yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes

ProudRiver

Jul 29, 2019
White-List Application Format (POST THIS BELOW TO APPLY):
  • Minecraft Username:proudRiver
  • What interests you about our server:Looking for a server to socialize while playing.
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: Yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yeah, I have played FTB:Ultimate for about 6 months. Hosted a server for close friends and family majority of that time.

bertch

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: bertch
  • What interests you about our server: I play MCT Bukkit and i have played MCT Bukkit for a long time and now i think i should start to widen my field of MCT.
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: I do not have Mumble but i do have Skype
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: A little bit and me and my friend are probly going to do a youtube series with FTB.

fredrico2

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: fredrico2
What interests you about our sever: Cupcake wants me to
Do You have Mumble VoIP and can talk: yes
Do you have any previous FTB experience: Minimal at best, have always been interested about it.

jesspls

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: jesspls
  • What interests you about our server: Looking through some of your applications, I can see that you have a mature player base. I also like that it's been around a long time. I'm looking for a permanent server to play and grow on.
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: I do have mumble, and a good mic.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I've been playing on single player for about 3 months. I've also just started playing on a multiplayer server but found that it wasn't the right fit for me, so I'm looking for something different.

Brian Black

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: thewaffleninja
  • What interests you about our server: idk i played on tunnel a lot so why not?
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: yea
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: nope.. actually i thought it was just a plugin for vanilla till i saw this website...

ThinkInvisible

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: ThinkInvisible
  • What interests you about our server: I played MCT a while ago, but stopped playing Minecraft. I've started playing again, and I still remember having a lot of fun here!
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: I have Mumble, but no microphone. I'm looking to get one soon, though - possibly tomorrow.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Plenty. I believe I started playing FTB when they only had the FTB map packs. I know a lot of the mods - with the notable exceptions Applied Energistics, the new Factorization system, Gregtech, and the more advanced aspects of Forestry. I can probably just blunder my way through them, though!

Joshwa

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: JoshwaFX
What interests you about our server: I want to join a community with like minded players and have fun
Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: I don't but I am sure I can though
Do you have any previous FTB experience: Only played Single Player so have a but if experience but by no means an expert

Hell0kkty

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Hell00kitty
  • What interests you about our server: I played on the survival server and I loved it, and i have played FTB in the past so i have a basic understanding.
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: no.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes, I played a little bit on my own server with friends.