Whitelist Server MinecraftTunnel FTB | 1.1.2 | White-List | 24/7, Stable, No Lag, Mature, Mumble! | 2+ Year Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mikeambrose3

Jul 29, 2019
White-List Application Format (POST THIS BELOW TO APPLY):
  • Minecraft Username: Kulthuzad
  • What interests you about our server: My old server just shut down and a new server sounds like more of a challenge.
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: I have a headset.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes, been playing FTB for a few months.
Thanks for applying.

UltraBlu

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: UltraBlu
  • What interests you about our server: Wassup Bro!!!! - ftb in general is cool and want to join shadow, sam, taco etc...
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: Most certainly
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yep have played on another ftb server

Mikeambrose3

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: UltraBlu
  • What interests you about our server: Wassup Bro!!!! - ftb in general is cool and want to join shadow, sam, taco etc...
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: Most certainly
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yep have played on another ftb server

Ur added dolan.

JawsAttack737

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: JawsAttack737
  • What interests you about our server: No griefs, protected areas and friendly people.
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: Yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: No

RinHorror

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: RinHorrorr
  • What interests you about our server: FTB in general, really. I've never really gotten to play that much, I kind of want to learn more about it, and theres no place better than a branch off of my favorite server, right?
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: I do not.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: No, not much at all. I've played a bit of single-player, and just kind of messing around at that.

Mikeambrose3

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: RinHorrorr
  • What interests you about our server: FTB in general, really. I've never really gotten to play that much, I kind of want to learn more about it, and theres no place better than a branch off of my favorite server, right?
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: I do not.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: No, not much at all. I've played a bit of single-player, and just kind of messing around at that.
Added, welcome.

Mansikkapossu

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Mansikkapossu
  • What interests you about our server: I have been in normal minecrafttunnel and i like ftb
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk:no
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I play ftb when im bored to vanilla minecraft

Mikeambrose3

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Mansikkapossu
  • What interests you about our server: I have been in normal minecrafttunnel and i like ftb
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk:no
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I play ftb when im bored to vanilla minecraft
You're added, danke :D

inflaav

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: inflaav
  • What interests you about our server: i want to play ftb in multiplayer and your server looks great
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: don't have mumble (don't know what it is)
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: yes play alot of ssp and have play on a old server with my friend but the server shutdown for no reason

EvanTheCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: EvanTheCreeper
What interests you about the server?: Well, I played on mct original, and it's the best server I ever played on, so I definetly want to play on this server as well!
Do you have mumble? I do not have Mumble but I will be getting it and I have a headset.
Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes, I played with my friends and got to know FTB quite a bit.

Okaei

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Okaei
What interests you about our server: I play on vanilla mct
Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: can talk, would need to get mumble
Do you have any previous FTB experience: nope just looking to try it out

th3niiinja

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: th3niiinja
  • What interests you about our server: From what I've read on the posts above and on the page before me, it seems that you have had quite the great community, and I'd like to be a part of it, as well as play on ftb ultimate :)
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: I can download it, and I have a mic I can talk with as well.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I played with FTB Mindcrack on a few servers and singleplayer in the past. Ultimate seems to be a lot more fun from what I've seen in singeplayer.

Mikeambrose3

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: th3niiinja
  • What interests you about our server: From what I've read on the posts above and on the page before me, it seems that you have had quite the great community, and I'd like to be a part of it, as well as play on ftb ultimate :)
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: I can download it, and I have a mic I can talk with as well.
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: I played with FTB Mindcrack on a few servers and singleplayer in the past. Ultimate seems to be a lot more fun from what I've seen in singeplayer.
You're added, thanks.

kabahata

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: kabahata
  • What interests you about our server: I am looking for a new server to call home. Your server has interested me, so I want to come check it out.
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: no sorry
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: yes I have played ftb for almost a year but I still don't know it all

Mikeambrose3

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: kabahata
  • What interests you about our server: I am looking for a new server to call home. Your server has interested me, so I want to come check it out.
  • Do you have Mumble VoIP and can talk: no sorry
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: yes I have played ftb for almost a year but I still don't know it all
Welcome :)