Private Pack MinecraftForce Unleashed-Plus HardcorePvP|Open|MCPC+|►►ZERO LAG, FOR REAL◄◄|NO BANNED ITEMS

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
Couldn't get log: Authentication failed! (auth: Empty response)
^ Multicraft keeps trowing that error. No idea of how to fix it atm. Seems a host issue. But the host staff is on holiday, or something.

Jeepee

Jul 29, 2019
damn shame about multicraft wont work and cant get server up :(

Btw thanks for keeping server clean from jerks (Y) :)

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
darn, and I just moved to my permant base, and was getting everything up and running again. I hope everything comes back fine, if not, not like we had a ton of time into the map anyways. One of the Joys of Minecraft is starting over fresh.

danieldq

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Owner, i have a issue with the ultimate pack, and i had the same with mindcrack. whenever i join i crash. its cuz im in a dimension that for some reason makes me crash. for more info please check my description on MindcraftForce.com, alright :) ? (Btw, i can join other servers, so it has to be a server issue).
Thanks Owner Potato4chipz, you're the best :)

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
back down again
There's a quote from server host:
There is an issue with node your server is on. We are currently in the process of investigating it. We will update you when we have more information. We're doing our best to get your server back online as soon as possible.
Nothing we can do to fix it, Host's fault. :(
Hey Owner, i have a issue with the ultimate pack, and i had the same with mindcrack. whenever i join i crash. its cuz im in a dimension that for some reason makes me crash. for more info please check my description on MindcraftForce.com, alright :) ? (Btw, i can join other servers, so it has to be a server issue).
Okay, I will delete your player data file to reset your dimension if you give me permission. You just got stuck on a myst age.

commuity

Jul 29, 2019
hey i just joined the server and was spawnkilled by xxshadowcrafter three times. I lost my whole kit starter to him and my kit tools.

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
xXShadowCrafter was banned. A quote from the command I ran to ban him "ban xXShadowCrafter 1d12h Spawn-Camping; Spawn-Killing. As this is a proof-weak report you could post a unban request on minecraftforce.com if you think it's unfair."

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
Daniedlq, please, give me the permission to delete your file so you could join again.

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
so, any reason why the twilight forest was updated outside of the ultimate pack? Makes it a pain to have to change out twilight mod every time I change to a different server.

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
so, any reason why the twilight forest was updated outside of the ultimate pack? Makes it a pain to have to change out twilight mod every time I change to a different server.
erm, It's the latest version of Ultimate. They sent a secret update changing twilight mod version becouse there was a crash. Ask the "other server" to re-download server version and update twilight.
The other server is the outdated one.

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
that is strange because I am currently bouncing between 5 different servers and this is the only one that has the "secret update".

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
Ask other servers to re-download ftb server version, becouse it contains new twilight forest version. Our server is up-to-date, other ones are outdated becouse they don't even know about the secret update.