Private Pack MinecraftForce Unleashed-Plus HardcorePvP|Open|MCPC+|►►ZERO LAG, FOR REAL◄◄|NO BANNED ITEMS

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
Have the settings for mystcraft been nerfed? Even following the wiki and example stable worlds exactly almost every world ends up unstable, even when adding mods such as charged to stabilize it. Okay, looked into it a bit more, seems FTB ult version of msytcraft is bugged so every world without clear modifiers is unstable.

Also as a side note it would be nice to have more than overworld ores in dense ore worlds... kind of defeats the purpose of them. And yes the stability question is not in regards to dense ore worlds, I realize those are always unstable.

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
Have the settings for mystcraft been nerfed? Even following the wiki and example stable worlds exactly almost every world ends up unstable, even when adding mods such as charged to stabilize it. Okay, looked into it a bit more, seems FTB ult version of msytcraft is bugged so every world without clear modifiers is unstable.

Also as a side note it would be nice to have more than overworld ores in dense ore worlds... kind of defeats the purpose of them. And yes the stability question is not in regards to dense ore worlds, I realize those are always unstable.
There's no config option to add more ores to dense ores, sorry. If you know how to, tell me. "Okay, looked into it a bit more, seems FTB ult version of msytcraft is bugged so every world without clear modifiers is unstable." Exactly. Just get clear modifiers.

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
server seems to be going down about every 15 minutes or so.

seems to have straightened itself out.

elf9933

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Elf9933 here. I'm quitting the server because I built my own. :) I've decided I'm going to blow everything I own on the server up with creepers... :D If you want to see get on 3 hours after this is posted.

Reactions: NickD95

NickD95

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Elf9933 here. I'm quitting the server because I built my own. :) I've decided I'm going to blow everything I own on the server up with creepers... :D If you want to see get on 3 hours after this is posted.
My group did the same exact thing! Good luck elf!

Demigod

Jul 29, 2019
To anyone on the server i might not be able to login once again due to a stupid IOException i'm having with the launcher and i can't seem to fix it no matter what i do its purely based on luck whenever i start up my PC so unless i restart my PC a thousand times before i can play FTB ultimate online i may not be that active D: i even contacted the FTB support which said i used an old version of java but i didn't have an old version and even when i uninstalled and installed the latest version 17 of java i still get that IOException - Bjowner

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
To anyone on the server i might not be able to login once again due to a stupid IOException i'm having with the launcher and i can't seem to fix it no matter what i do its purely based on luck whenever i start up my PC so unless i restart my PC a thousand times before i can play FTB ultimate online i may not be that active D: i even contacted the FTB support which said i used an old version of java but i didn't have an old version and even when i uninstalled and installed the latest version 17 of java i still get that IOException - Bjowner
Well, I have got no idea of how to fix that but you may try asking support again and telling them that you reinstalled your java.

Demigod

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I have got no idea of how to fix that but you may try asking support again and telling them that you reinstalled your java.
i said it on here more because i just joined McyD's town and whouldn't wanna let them think i joined to then be inactive as hell on purpose

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
also try installing the 64 bit ver, only the 32 bit version is listed on the auto download at Java.com. you could also try uping the memory in FTB launcher.[DOUBLEPOST=1366232634][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and the server is down, and auto restart was turned off...