Private Pack MinecraftForce Unleashed-Plus HardcorePvP|Open|MCPC+|►►ZERO LAG, FOR REAL◄◄|NO BANNED ITEMS

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
Any ideas? Whatever it is is getting worse, last restart it stayed up a whole 5 min. before that 30 and before that 45...

well, it seems better now.

Demigod

Jul 29, 2019
Great... can't get a freaking fix for my problem because as useless as the FTB support is they keep deleting my goddamn tickets... NOTHING is wrong with them... i just want help and they clearly don't wanna help

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
Great... can't get a freaking fix for my problem because as useless as the FTB support is they keep deleting my goddamn tickets... NOTHING is wrong with them... i just want help and they clearly don't wanna help
Try asking on the IRC
Any ideas? Whatever it is is getting worse, last restart it stayed up a whole 5 min. before that 30 and before that 45...

well, it seems better now.
Any news? Does it keeps crashing now?

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server under attack again? It is going down a few minutes after each restart again.

Aquantico

Jul 29, 2019
I can verify this. It is impossible to play. Also it seems to have been glitchy recently as some of my items have dissapeared while others have duped...

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
If the server ever gets back online, what is the plan for 1.0.2? They have stated it will be the last update for Ult 1.47, and it would be nice to have all of the bug fixes it provides, as that is its main purpose beside updating all the mods to their final 1.47 version.

dxhhh101

Jul 29, 2019
I'm obviously not the owner, however, I think the update will be no problem. No mods have been added or removed, just patched. Nothing should happen to the world.

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
My thoughts as well... though it doesn't really matter if the server isn't up... If it's not up soon I will have to look into finding another server... I can understand it being down every now and again... but basically down days in a row... not very happy atm.

dxhhh101

Jul 29, 2019
If you find one lemme know, I can play with you from the start so my computer wont weep softly! xD PM me your Steam name maybe?

NickD95

Jul 29, 2019
My thoughts as well... though it doesn't really matter if the server isn't up... If it's not up soon I will have to look into finding another server... I can understand it being down every now and again... but basically down days in a row... not very happy atm.
You are welcome to join us McyD while this server is down. http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...1-whitelist-pvp-anti-theft-ts3-20-slot.18577/

I already whitelisted you Mcy so your welcome to come in and check it out since Force is down.