Private Pack MinecraftForce Unleashed-Plus HardcorePvP|Open|MCPC+|►►ZERO LAG, FOR REAL◄◄|NO BANNED ITEMS

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Admiral

Jul 29, 2019
Host again :( We are changing host in 7 days!

It's decent. But I recommend you to join after 7 days, the world will be reset (Players will keep items, but not homes)
That sounds pretty good actually, I like the idea of joining a fresh world. When exactly will the reset be happening?

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
That sounds pretty good actually, I like the idea of joining a fresh world. When exactly will the reset be happening?
6 days from now on. And it will be a new server, so we will probably but it today/tomorrow and you will be able to play on that fresh world.
The old server will shutdown in 6 days.

kasp606g

Jul 29, 2019
Fman how many days to reset are the
pls post the time from you Fman so i now wney the server reset :D

kasp606g

Jul 29, 2019
on the storm force the Lost Password Recovery dos not work i cant reset my password :/
ps server is down
the time 08:58am GTM+01:00

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
I think he means he cannot reset his password on minecraftforce.com as the password reset is not working.

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
seems mindcraftforce.com is down, getting a domain expired message. Our base was/is being griefed, lloks like someone hacked the server as they were doing while I was on, but were invisible, admin invisible. and they were not showeing up as a logged in player.

They took a bunch of machines, and tried to setoff 2 nukes , but I have that blocked in mytown. replaced a bunch of stuff with soul sand and other blocks.

NickD95

Jul 29, 2019
seemd mindcraftforce.com is down, getting a domain expired message. Our base was/is being griefed, lloks like someone hacked the server as they were doing while I was on, but were invisible, admin invisible. and they were not showeing up as a logged in player.

They took a bunch of machines, and tried to setoff tnt, but I have that blocked. repalced a bunch of stuff with soul sand and other blocks.
I am sorry I will not be able to help you with the damages McyD because I was banned by potato for a couple days for something to do with a mob spawner that I know nothing about. My group actually has quit the server in all(greatoak ktb kils abaws and me). We were displeased with it so we decided to make our own. If any veterans from the server wants to join us just shoot me a PM and I will whitelist you and send you the IP.

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
we managed to fix most of it no problem, nothing replaceable was destroyed

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry I will not be able to help you with the damages McyD because I was banned by potato for a couple days for something to do with a mob spawner that I know nothing about. My group actually has quit the server in all(greatoak ktb kils abaws and me). We were displeased with it so we decided to make our own..
You alredy were unbanned it was a 24 hours ban becouse you anchored all your house including the mob farm wich is laggy.