Minecraft Noobs|1.4.2|Whitelist|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application
IGN:KillaJoke
Why you would like to play on this server?:I'm looking for a server that's fun, and socail. A place that creates a MC family.
If you have ever been banned, and why?: Can't say that I have. I believe in respecting the property of others. I may need to break a block now and again to escape that creeper in the middle of the night, but I place it back as soon as I can.
What skills do you have?: I'm an experimenter really... I can't say I'm particularly skilled, but I do like to try new things and learn about them.
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?:4/5 years. 2 years of modded minecraft.
Do you have Skype?:Indeed I do, however for the sake of privacy I'll just keep it to those who care to chat.
Do you like waffles?:I must honestly answer, no.

Schnauzer23

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Schnauzer23
Why you would like to play on this server?: Because I'm looking for a nice server where I can meet people and do crazy stuff with the mods
If you have ever been banned, and why?: I never been banned from a Minecraft server (any kind of server)
What skills do you have?: Like this guy above, I like to try stuff, by error and try I do neat things, I'm very into BuildCraft adn IndustrialCraft, as well RedPower (which is not in the pack yet) but I like to learn new stuff
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: Well, I started Vanilla Minecraft on 2011, and I have started with tekkit when it was just technic pack, so I have some experience with that, adn with FTB I started a few weeks ago
Do you have Skype?: Yes I do
Do you like waffles?: I love them with honey, but I prefer pancakes :3

qrays

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Qrays
Why you would like to play on this server?: because I've been looking forward to a FTB server that I can build, not get raided and interact with players and help em out
If you have ever been banned, and why?: yes, disprespecting a dood
What skills do you have?: mining, pvp, building
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: like 1 day ;o
Do you have Skype?:yes
Do you like waffles?:yes

dhfjg23

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:dhfjg23
Why you would like to play on this server?: 1st time playing FTB, don't know much, but I'm bored of normal MC, PVP, objective etc. I am here to try something new and FTB seems very interesting.
If you have ever been banned, and why?: No.
What skills do you have?: I'm sorry, I have no experience with FTB, just normal stuff.
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: 2years minecraft. FTB/tekkit, 0.
Do you have Skype?:Yes
Do you like waffles?: I like Blue Waffles

WolfofDarkness19

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application
IGN:WolfofDarkness19
Why you would like to play on this server?:I'm looking for a server to call home so to speak lol. And it would be nice to meet new people and give and get help. And it would be cool to build so other people can see and so I can see what other people build.:)
If you have ever been banned, and why?: No I have never been banned.
What skills do you have?:I can use most of the mods proficiently.
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?:Along time been playing FTB when I came out.
Do you have Skype?:Not at the moment but can get if needed.
Do you like waffles?: yes. do you like Pancakes? :D

AnaSDMinecraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AnaSDMinecraft
Why you would like to play on this server?: because i like to meet new people and play feb, also i dont grief/steal i dont like that
If you have ever been banned, and why?: nope
What skills do you have?: i know preety much about some mods like mystraft, twilight forest and also i like to play a lot
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: minecraft like 2 years and ftb like 2 or 3 weeks
Do you have Skype?: i wont join skype calls sadly
Do you like waffles?: I LOVE WAFFLES :p

BuildLikeABoss

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BuildLikeABoss
Why you would like to play on this server?: I love playing servers with a great community not just anyone can join, i have really got hooked on FTB lately and i think it will be a great place to build cool things and have fun , also a reliable server
If you have ever been banned, and why?: no because I follow the rules
What skills do you have?: Well I do Build Like A Boss and also been playing for a while and know whats up in FTB
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: minecraft just before beta 1.8.1 tekkit 2 months ago stopped after FTB came out and FTB since it came out
Do you have Skype?:no Computer can't handle it
Do you like waffles?: yes but no waffle maker

HellionDez

Jul 29, 2019
aww, i hope it does come back soon, i was liking this server, pretty decent people on it and for him running it off a personal computer it wasn't horribly laggy

Minimal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: itzpred
Why you would like to play on this server?: To have fun, Co-op with someone
What skills do you have?: Some building and knowledge in Traditional buildcraft and IC2
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: Vanilla 2 years. Tekkit for a couple months, FTB just recently
Do you have Skype?: N/A
Do you like waffles?: There decent

Lalo Garcia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:greymater90
Why you would like to play on this server?:I want to play in a server where people come together to create project.
What skills do you have?: some redstone, i am creative
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?:For more than half a year
Do you have Skype?: yes
Do you like waffles?: YES!

budu413

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks For Reading :)
IGN: Budu413
Why you would like to play on this server?: Just Started Playing FTB And Like Playing With New People And Make More Friends
If you have ever been banned, and why?: No, Every Server I Go On People Love Me
What skills do you have?: Nice Good At Making Friends Great Personality And Love Waffles ;)
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: Yes Played Tekkit For Almost A Year
Do you have Skype?: Yes!
Do you like waffles?: Who Dosent ? :)