Minecraft Noobs|1.4.2|Whitelist|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Shea Soper

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP

Rules
1. No Griefing
2. Don't be a troll
3. Don't steal
4. Ask permission to live with someone/near someone/use their stuff.
Whitelist Application
IGN:
Why you would like to play on this server?:
If you have ever been banned, and why?:
What skills do you have?:
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?:
Do you have Skype?:
Do you like waffles?:

Whatever the current version of FTB is.

Playstyle
Playstyle: Mindcrack / PVE / Just about anything.
Difficulty Level: Hard

Slots: 7
Hardware Specs: Intel Core i5-2500k 3.30GHz 8gbRAM

Currently all mods that are in the modpack are installed, this is subject to change as I become more familiar with FTB.

Server Owner: Coke1212

Message me here,repost a question, or add me on Skype if you have any questions.

ProCrafter_13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ProCrafter_13
Why you would like to play on this server?: I want to find a server that looks good
If you have ever been banned, and why?: nope
What skills do you have?: pretty much everything, except CC writing
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: Minecraft Beta 1.3 and with mods I have played (first one IC2) since 1.8
Do you have Skype?: YEs
Do you like waffles?: YES

Shea Soper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ProCrafter_13
Why you would like to play on this server?: I want to find a server that looks good
What skills do you have?: pretty much everything, except CC writing
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: Minecraft Beta 1.3 and with mods I have played (first one IC2) since 1.8
Do you have Skype?: YEs
Will add ya to the whitelist, and go from there.

MiigPT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MiigPT
Why you would like to play on this server?: Because I've been looking for a good FTB server to play :)
If you have ever been banned, and why?: Never been banned
What skills do you have?: I can work with almost every mod
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: I've been playing minecraft & FTB since 1.2.5
Do you have Skype?: Yes
Do you like waffles?: YES!

gorre9090

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gorre9090
Why you would like to play on this server?: I have been looking for a good server that is friendly and I want to be a part of the community
If you have ever been banned, and why?: No
What skills do you have?: Skills in buildcraft, industrialcraft, redpower and so on
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: since it came out
Do you have Skype?: yes
Do you like waffles?: YESSS!!

Shea Soper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MiigPT
Why you would like to play on this server?: Because I've been looking for a good FTB server to play :)
If you have ever been banned, and why?: Never been banned
What skills do you have?: I can work with almost every mod
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: I've been playing minecraft & FTB since 1.2.5
Added to whitelist

IGN: gorre9090
Why you would like to play on this server?: I have been looking for a good server that is friendly and I want to be a part of the community
What skills do you have?: Skills in buildcraft, industrialcraft, redpower and so on
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: since it came out
Do you like waffles?: YESSS!!
Added to whitelist

Ryan Mesure

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rmesure
Why you would like to play on this server?: learning ftb on my world. just got a jetpack :)
What skills do you have?: good miner and builder
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: 2 years ftb 1 month
Do you like waffles?: sure plain

Vhespia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Vhespia
Why you would like to play on this server?: I'm new to FTB but I really want to get into it, and I want to learn it, while playing with other people.
What skills do you have?: I'm good at building and I'm very dedicated
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: Played a little of both.
Do you like waffles?: Love them

Shea Soper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rmesure
Why you would like to play on this server?: learning ftb on my world. just got a jetpack :)
What skills do you have?: good miner and builder
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: 2 years ftb 1 month
Do you like waffles?: sure plain
Added to whitelist[DOUBLEPOST=1355331854][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Vhespia
Why you would like to play on this server?: I'm new to FTB but I really want to get into it, and I want to learn it, while playing with other people.
What skills do you have?: I'm good at building and I'm very dedicated
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: Played a little of both.
Do you like waffles?: Love them
Added to whitelist

Alex2002012

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:alex2002012
Why you would like to play on this server?: i need a small, community server where i can get to know people and not worry about getting greifed
If you have ever been banned, and why?:no but i quit alot for being greifed or stolen from
What skills do you have?:i know a little bit of every mod cause i watch direwolf20
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?:since tekkit came out in beta and just started playing multiplayer ftb
Do you have Skype?:yes i do :p
Do you like waffles?: yes:p with honey is orgasmic :p

Shea Soper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:alex2002012
Why you would like to play on this server?: i need a small, community server where i can get to know people and not worry about getting greifed
If you have ever been banned, and why?:no but i quit alot for being greifed or stolen from
What skills do you have?:i know a little bit of every mod cause i watch direwolf20
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?:since tekkit came out in beta and just started playing multiplayer ftb
Do you have Skype?:yes i do :p
Do you like waffles?: yes:p with honey is orgasmic :p
Added to whitelist

Salarindo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Salarindo
Why you would like to play on this server?: Because I'm looking for a new small white listed FTB server
If you have ever been banned, and why?: No I haven't.
What skills do you have?: I have building skills and hard working. I also know alot about mostof the mods as I have looked into them before in depth.
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: I've been playing minecraft since early August of 2011 and I started to play tekkit around I believe August or September of this year.

Axyl39

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Axyl39
Why you would like to play on this server?: Just looking for a small FTB server with everything enabled.
If you have ever been banned, and why?: Nope
What skills do you have?: Programming
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: Minecraft since Alpha, Played the original Industrialcraft and Buildcraft a year or two ago. Tekkit since the summer, FTB since it 'officially released'. Still learning some of the mods.
Do you have Skype?: Yup
Do you like waffles?: Yup

samoubica

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Samoubica
Why you would like to play on this server?: I want to find a server that IS good
What skills do you have?: pretty much everything, except CC writing( slowly leatning )
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: Minecraft Beta 1.3 and with mods I have played Buildcraft
Do you have Skype?: YEs Samoubica2

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ryan784
Why you would like to play on this server?: Same reason as everyone else! Looking for a nice relaxed/kicked back Server where I can waste my time away.
If you have ever been banned, and why?: Nope, and don't ever planned to be! :)
What skills do you have?: I am pretty good at Vanilla Redstone/Redpower Redstone, I know ComputerCraft decently well, good with Buildcraft Pipes and IC2 setups/wiring.. The normal stuff :)
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: Been playing Minecraft since maybe 1.6, Tekkit maybe half a year ago, and FTB only within the last month - and I am loving it!
Do you have Skype?: Yup, if you need it just private message me :D
Do you like waffles?: Of course, I pity anyone who doesn't.

deanec64

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: deanec64
Why you would like to play on this server?: looking to have a nice place to hangout and build. also would love to see others build stuff especially computercraft and other such things :)
If you have ever been banned, and why?: never been banned
What skills do you have?: can use most of these mods and reasonably proficient
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: minecraft since the alpha days shortly around the halloween update. never used tekkit. FTB for a week or 2
Do you have Skype?: nope sorry
Do you like waffles?:love them! especially with strawberries :)

Shea Soper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Axyl39
Why you would like to play on this server?: Just looking for a small FTB server with everything enabled.
If you have ever been banned, and why?: Nope
What skills do you have?: Programming
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: Minecraft since Alpha, Played the original Industrialcraft and Buildcraft a year or two ago. Tekkit since the summer, FTB since it 'officially released'. Still learning some of the mods.
Do you have Skype?: Yup
Do you like waffles?: Yup
Accepted!
IGN: Samoubica
Why you would like to play on this server?: I want to find a server that IS good
What skills do you have?: pretty much everything, except CC writing( slowly leatning )
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: Minecraft Beta 1.3 and with mods I have played Buildcraft
Do you have Skype?: YEs Samoubica2
Accepted!
IGN: Ryan784
Why you would like to play on this server?: Same reason as everyone else! Looking for a nice relaxed/kicked back Server where I can waste my time away.
If you have ever been banned, and why?: Nope, and don't ever planned to be! :)
What skills do you have?: I am pretty good at Vanilla Redstone/Redpower Redstone, I know ComputerCraft decently well, good with Buildcraft Pipes and IC2 setups/wiring.. The normal stuff :)
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: Been playing Minecraft since maybe 1.6, Tekkit maybe half a year ago, and FTB only within the last month - and I am loving it!
Do you have Skype?: Yup, if you need it just private message me :D
Do you like waffles?: Of course, I pity anyone who doesn't.
Accepted!
IGN: deanec64
Why you would like to play on this server?: looking to have a nice place to hangout and build. also would love to see others build stuff especially computercraft and other such things :)
If you have ever been banned, and why?: never been banned
What skills do you have?: can use most of these mods and reasonably proficient
How long have you been playing minecraft, then tekkit/FTB?: minecraft since the alpha days shortly around the halloween update. never used tekkit. FTB for a week or 2
Do you have Skype?: nope sorry
Do you like waffles?:love them! especially with strawberries :)
Accepted!