Whitelist Server Minec*nt|Mindcrack 8.2.0|Whitelist|Relaxed Gregtech|18+ preferred|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Solid

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys,

Looking to add some players to my FTB server, had several regulars drift away to real life recently.

IP: 198.23.130.135:26045

Current active OP's: Solid_Zero, thatlachyguy

The Map is new as of MC FTB 8.1.1 (and about 2 weeks ago)

I Just updated the server so we're currently running Mindcrack v8.2.0

We're a pretty relaxed server with just a few rules (see below) we're all just there to have fun :D

1. No griefing / stealing
2. No harassing other players or PvP (I'd prefer to keep this a co-operative server so keep your killin' to mobs :p ) *** THIS INCLUDES PRANKS*** I've had to ban some people for taking shit too far recently, it's all fun and games until it moves into fuckery and people get upset.
3. No begging for items (whether lost from death or just from want) or Teleports etc..
4. Don't encroach / build upon someones land without their permission to do so.
5. No chunkloaders (had some people abusing them and loading hundreds of chunks) if you want to keep something loaded, you can use a world anchor (max 2 per user and yes I know they need enderpearls as fuel :p ) that way its a set area loaded and can't be abused. I also don't mind if you use quarry's as long as you don't spam them around)
6. No hacks/cheats/clients. Play fair.

***FYI Banned items So far: Canvas Bag - due to dupe glitch, anyone caught with one or suspected to have one will be banned instantly***

I'd prefer 18+ however I will accept younger if you can behave and are somewhat mature, as I said we are a pretty relaxed server, so sometimes our sailor mouths can run loose.

Let me know your:

In game name:
Time playing FTB:
Have you been banned from any other server? (and why):
How much time you think you'd be online: (doesn't have to be accurate, I'm just trying to get a feel for how active things would be) also currently I only have 8 slots open, if its going to be more active I'll change that.

If/When you are accepted, You'll be whitelisted and I'll PM a config file for our version of Gregtech, as I've made some changes to make it more relaxed and inline with what recipes were before all the hard changes were made not long ago. (don't get me wrong, I like Gregtech, however I (and others past and present from the server) would like to play, not grind monotonously to gain items that were changed recently on a whim from good ol' Greg) Not to mention I'm used to the old recipes :p

Thanks. :D

Solid. OP/Owner

P.S I'm in Australia, (GMT+10) so I may not get to your applications immediately, but I will get to them. :)

***EDIT***

To save some time, once I've accepted any players I've added the link to the config file here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?pv79fukeodkst60

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Chowe010
Time playing FTB: 1 year
Timezone: EST-4
How much time you think you'd be online: around 30 to 60 minutes a day at least

Myers121

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: myers121
Time playing FTB: um i think it would be mostly around 6 months ish ..
Age: 15 i'm not gonna lie but i'm mature and i get along fine with others and don't start issues.
Timezone: U.S. Central (Standered)
How much time you think you'd be online: probably most days through the week late in the afternoon because of school and such but probably every stinking day :)...

Timelord_Jax

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Timelord_Jax
Time playing FTB: since the launcher came out.
Timezone: UTC -05:00
How much time you think you'd be online: anywhere from 20 minute blocks to hour blocks on weekdays to 3-4 hours at a time on weekends.

OracleFish

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:OracleFish
Time playing FTB:Well, around 5 months, when the launcher came out.
Age:15, dont think that immature, im very mature atleast I think.
Timezone:GMT +2

Solid

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:OracleFish
Time playing FTB:Well, around 5 months, when the launcher came out.
Age:15, dont think that immature, im very mature atleast I think.
Timezone:GMT +2

Ok, I've whitelisted you too, welcome. (don't forget the custom config file, now in the main post)

Stalkker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stalkkerMANIAC
Time playing FTB: couple months and watched lot of videos
Timezone:gmt+2

wahenhill

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Leloleur
Time playing FTB: 3 months
Timezone: gmt +1
How much time you think you'd be online: 3 hours a day

freelancer_12345

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: freelancer_12345
Time playing FTB: About 6 mths
Timezone: UTC
How much time you think you'd be online: At least once per day excluding Mondays

Arjun123

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Arjun623
Time playing FTB: 4ish months, played tekkit prior switching to ftb
Timezone: US Central
How much time you think you'd be online: at least 2-3 hours a day except weekends.

DestinyZxs00

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DestinyZxs00
Time Played on FTB: 1.5 months watch ethos ftb so I know what to expect
Timezone: Arizona.... it switches between mountain and pacific time so I'm not sure what to put
Time I'll be on: 1-3 hours a day unless I'm going on a vacation

BongKing666

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:BongKing666
Time playing FTB: about 7 months now
Timezone: ECT- Ontario, Canada
How much time you think you'd be online: I'm online daily for at least 3 hours each day.

Pierre

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: pierre0202
Time playing FTB: 4 months
Timezone: Ontario, Canada ... UTC-5 (?)
How much time you think you'd be online: 4-30hrs/week

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
hey solid theres a guy i think the op who has tones of Machines running making the server almost unplayable

DaMueller

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: DaMueller
Time playing FTB: 3-4 Months
Timezone: GMT +1 (Germany)
How much time you think you'd be online: depends on free time, pretty long at the start..

PhilsGeneralTso

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: PhilsGeneralTso
Time playing FTB: Since it was released
Timezone: North American Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5)
How much time you think you'd be online: 5 hrs a day

P.s: If you accepted me, can you shoot me a email at: [email protected]? Thanks!

Solid

Jul 29, 2019
hey solid theres a guy i think the op who has tones of Machines running making the server almost unplayable

yeah that's lachy, normally the server is fine even with what he's running and has been since i restarted it, but ill keep an eye on it.

Might have just been an ftb hiccup, since this is the first time the server has crashed on me since back when we were running ftb beta a pack.

Solid

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: DaMueller
Time playing FTB: 3-4 Months
Timezone: GMT +1 (Germany)
How much time you think you'd be online: depends on free time, pretty long at the start..

In game name: pierre0202
Time playing FTB: 4 months
Timezone: Ontario, Canada ... UTC-5 (?)
How much time you think you'd be online: 4-30hrs/week

You've both been whitelisted.

In game name: PhilsGeneralTso
Time playing FTB: Since it was released
Timezone: North American Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5)
How much time you think you'd be online: 5 hrs a day

P.s: If you accepted me, can you shoot me a email at: [email protected]? Thanks!

Sorry PhilsGeneralTso, 13 is a bit young.