Whitelist Server Minec*nt|Mindcrack 8.2.0|Whitelist|Relaxed Gregtech|18+ preferred|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BlueNuke

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mharri21
Time playing FTB: Since Alpha. I have been playing modded minecraft for 2 years now
TimeZone:CST
How much time do you think you would be online: Usually about 3 hours maybe a little more a night.

Solid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mharri21
Time playing FTB: Since Alpha. I have been playing modded minecraft for 2 years now
TimeZone:CST
How much time do you think you would be online: Usually about 3 hours maybe a little more a night.

In game name: Meian
Time playing FTB: Probably actively playing for a few months total
Timezone: -8 GMT
How much time you think you'd be online: Probably a few hours daily depending on my schedule around 2:30-6pm, Possibly more during the weekends if I'm not doing other things.

In game name: Dethier
Time playing FTB: since it was released, (time playing with the mods in FTB, over a year :) )
Timezone: North America EST, not sure but i think GMT -4?
How much time you think you'd be online: Due to school probably Monday-Thursday nights for a few hours, Fridays probably all night, Saturday morning and night (not evening), Sunday possibly all day.

I've whitelisted the 3 of you. welcome.

(don't forget the custom config, which will go in your ftb folder under mindcrack/minecraft/config)

monkeyslave

Jul 29, 2019
in game name: monkeyslave
Time playing FTB: 4 months
Timezone GMT +8:00
How much time you think you'd be online: 1-5 hours a day

P.S. I may be only fifteen but I really am not like the others. I came looking for a whitelisted server with an age restriction so I didn't have to deal with the people around my age groups' crap. I don't want to write too much as to take up your time, thanks for reading.

Dethier

Jul 29, 2019
I've whitelisted the 3 of you. welcome.

(don't forget the custom config, which will go in your ftb folder under mindcrack/minecraft/config)
Thanks a lot :) ill try to go on for a bit today but its my sisters birthday lol. So please don't be surprised if I don't make it on tonight.

symbology

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Symbology
Time playing FTB: about 2-3 months- Prior to playing FTB i played tekkit for about 4 months
Timezone:CMT
How much time you think you'd be online: Weekdays- 2-3 weekends- around 4-5

Please consider my application!
Thanks
-Sym

Solid

Jul 29, 2019
in game name: monkeyslave
Time playing FTB: 4 months
Timezone GMT +8:00
How much time you think you'd be online: 1-5 hours a day

P.S. I may be only fifteen but I really am not like the others. I came looking for a whitelisted server with an age restriction so I didn't have to deal with the people around my age groups' crap. I don't want to write too much as to take up your time, thanks for reading.

ok, I've whitelisted you, sorry for the delay I've been working.

Kushbud

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: kushbud
Time playing FTB: 6 months
Timezone: central USA
How much time you think you'd be online: im always online

ElZendo

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: ElZendo
Time playing FTB: About half a year i'd say.
Timezone: UK GMT+0
How much time you think you'd be online: 2 hours a day on weekdays, more on weekends depending on social activities, I like to play most days so I should be fairly active!

fearXLR8

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: fearXLR8
Time playing FTB: Since launch
Timezone: Central Standard
How much time you think you'd be online: (doesn't have to be accurate, I'm just trying to get a feel for how active things would be) also currently I only have 8 slots open, if its going to be more active I'll change that.
Most weekends. Whenever im not working.
Friends with: r_taylor90

Reactions: Bobby Taylor

mooo312

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: mooo312
Time playing FTB: Since the release
Timezone: Pacific
How much time you think you'd be online: I will be on everyday 3-4 hrs

JohannBorges

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: JohannBorges
Time playing FTB: 2 months
Timezone: GMT-3
How much time you think you'd be online: Some 4 hours/day. I have a job and other games to play, so, im not so sure how long Ill be online.

Solid

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Symbology
Time playing FTB: about 2-3 months- Prior to playing FTB i played tekkit for about 4 months
Timezone:CMT
How much time you think you'd be online: Weekdays- 2-3 weekends- around 4-5

Please consider my application!
Thanks
-Sym

In game name: kushbud
Time playing FTB: 6 months
Timezone: central USA
How much time you think you'd be online: im always online

In game name: fearXLR8
Time playing FTB: Since launch
Timezone: Central Standard
How much time you think you'd be online: (doesn't have to be accurate, I'm just trying to get a feel for how active things would be) also currently I only have 8 slots open, if its going to be more active I'll change that.
Most weekends. Whenever im not working.
Friends with: r_taylor90

In game name: ElZendo
Time playing FTB: About half a year i'd say.
Timezone: UK GMT+0
How much time you think you'd be online: 2 hours a day on weekdays, more on weekends depending on social activities, I like to play most days so I should be fairly active!

In game name: JohannBorges
Time playing FTB: 2 months
Timezone: GMT-3
How much time you think you'd be online: Some 4 hours/day. I have a job and other games to play, so, im not so sure how long Ill be online.

In game name: mooo312
Time playing FTB: Since the release
Timezone: Pacific
How much time you think you'd be online: I will be on everyday 3-4 hrs

I've whitelisted you all, welcome aboard.

Sorry for the delay, was busy the last few days.

don't forget the custom config in the main post, and also I've updated the rules a little so have a look see if anything has changed.

Thelastfate

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Thelastfate (Irl name is Alex)
Time playing FTB: since about January
Age: 13 Turning 14 in 12 days (I can be mature enough for your server)
Timezone: EST
Have you been banned from any other server? (and why): Yes recently 2 times 1 for suposidly duping which I never did, and 2 for Suposidly griefing when I never broke anyones blocks nor could I open any chests of others other that mine
How much time you think you'd be online: I mostly play 4+ on school days (its summer Vacation) so around 10 hours XD

If I do get whitelisted Please dont think Im going to dupe on your server or grief!
Thanks, Fate

Yurlos

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Germanko
Time playing FTB: half year
Timezone: UTC/GMT +2 hours
Have you been banned from any other server? (and why): nope, never
How much time you think you'd be online: few hours per day :)

I'm energic young person. I'm looking for good ftb server without griefers and so on :). Thank you!