Mindcrack pack 1.4.7 server files

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

octarockstudio

Jul 29, 2019
Hi me and my mate are want to go back to a time when we ran one of the ftb packs that made us fell in love with modded mincraft. The Mindcrack pack from 2014. But i have a hard time find any server files if there is any still out there to run a server. With how minecraft is these days and most packs that out are too big or just can be lot to keep a server ruing with have to pay a bit. Also with so many of the mods we fell in love with just gone or been remade but not the best to how the ones was.

It be a dream to get one up an runing so if any one can help it be epic.

well have a good day all.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
you should be able to open the legacy ftb launcher select the modpack and download the server files from there.
If that is not an option you can also make a server manually. Find and download the correct version of forge to create a modable server then copy the config's from the client over to the server along with all mods that are not clientside only.

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
Hi me and my mate are want to go back to a time when we ran one of the ftb packs that made us fell in love with modded mincraft. The Mindcrack pack from 2014. But i have a hard time find any server files if there is any still out there to run a server. With how minecraft is these days and most packs that out are too big or just can be lot to keep a server ruing with have to pay a bit. Also with so many of the mods we fell in love with just gone or been remade but not the best to how the ones was.

It be a dream to get one up an runing so if any one can help it be epic.

well have a good day all.
these should be the same version as the ones on launcher https://www.feed-the-beast.com/projects/mindcrack/files/2224619#additional-files server files download is at bottom of the page

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
My own curiosity... Was Mindcrack even hosted by FtB for that version? I thought the Mindcrack guys had their own hosting at that time but I may be wrong as I was new to the scene then.

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
My own curiosity... Was Mindcrack even hosted by FtB for that version? I thought the Mindcrack guys had their own hosting at that time but I may be wrong as I was new to the scene then.
iirc it was i remember having to wait a week or so after the mind crack guys started uploading videos for it to be put on the ftb launcher