Whitelist Server Mindcrack 8.2.0|+Mystcraft|-Some Extra Biomes|Whitelist|Hardmode

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

leon1717

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Leon1717

I've been looking for an ftb server to play on, your server couldn't be a better place. I hope to join your community and become an active participant. I've been playing ftb for a while now, since November. I'm experienced with the mods. I like making complicated contraptions and building. Please consider my app.

AndroidMXII

Jul 29, 2019
You've forgot to add me, you've only added my friend.​
My IGN is: AndroidMXii​
EDIT: I've already been added by Sun =)​

Archangel99

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, My name is Archangel99 I'm 21 and from the UK and i am looking for a server with a good community and friendly players, i like to chat and have a laugh but also build fairly complex machines. i have a large amount of experience with mods way before the times of FTB and so i can say I'm pretty competent in most mods (except thaumcraft lol) I hope to see you online soon:)

Drunkmonkeyy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey.
I've been playing FTB for a couple of months now And is looking for a nice server.
Previously I've been making alot of powertools and complex machinery, but this time I'm going to try out an all out thaumcraft path.
Hope to get added. Cya

IGN: Apan_

Royal Anarchist

Jul 29, 2019
Heyo!
I am a mature player that is starting out on FTB, I want to learn the basics with a few friendly people! I am from America and I usually play about 2 hours a day depending on when I want to play. My IGN is: Royal_Anarchist Anyways, hope to see you there! Have a good one!
-David

neo

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: link991991
About myself: I like to play with mods, and have played with mods and made small private modpacks since the early 1.8 . I prefer smaller communities more than the overgrown ones. I like to have a challenge when i play minecraft( and i see that gregtech is on hard mode :D) This is actually the first time i am applying to a minecrack server an I'm hoping to get a good experience.

NightTrain

Jul 29, 2019
Hey!

IGN: NightTrain

I am a 15 year old Finnish boy looking for a small, mature, fun and lagfree server to play on. I have been playing MC since alpha and have a wide knowledge of vanilla. FTB I started playing a couple months ago, and Im still learning about all the mods. I watch Mindcrackers like Etho and would really love to have have a server to play on. I have a lot of ideas I would like to implement, hope to see you on the server!

-Night

neo

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to add my friend, Lunix99?
He knows alot about vanilla minecraft, but is just stepping into modded minecraft. He is at the same age as me and likes to mine ( alot). As my pc isn't capable to host and play a private mindcrack server at the same time, i would really like him to join

-link

Fablenable

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to add my friend, Lunix99?
He knows alot about vanilla minecraft, but is just stepping into modded minecraft. He is at the same age as me and likes to mine ( alot). As my pc isn't capable to host and play a private mindcrack server at the same time, i would really like him to join

fixed.

DuckDoesQuack

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KevSsStar
Hello,
I am Kevin. I am 15 and live in America. I'm new to FTB, only been playing for 5-6 months. I know the do's and don'ts, the basics, and some advanced some. I'm big on bees and industrial craft. Those are my strong suits. I am a team player, but don't like to be taken advantage of. Willing to help if I get help back. I'll try not to annoy anyone with my questions. My hobbies include animation and video production/editing and I'm intermediate in German. I'm aware of the bugs and trouble shooting of FTB, so I most likely won't pull a rookie-move and crash the server. I look forward to being apart of the community.

Patrick The Spartan

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: SlayerNotSlave

About Myself: Im 15 years old boy from small town in Finland, 2 years now i have been playing Minecraft mostly Vanilla, but i have earned some information about FTB from MindCrackers mostly Etho and AnderZel. My knowledge isnt the best yet but watching videos and testing some stuff in my singleplayer world has given me some experience.
But it would be cool to join nonlag server with friendly people i could earn some information from them too and hopefully give some advices if needed, im friendly, mature guy
always trying to be helpful. Thats.. all about me basicly.. Sey you soon! :D

Ps: Im friend of Night who is probadly playing on the server already i hope i could join him soon!:)