Whitelist Server Mindcrack 8.2.0|+Mystcraft|-Some Extra Biomes|Whitelist|Hardmode

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Fablenable

Jul 29, 2019
The tech server has been shutdown for now. We have the other privatepack server up for now. I am deciding if im going to relaunch a techbased one again or not. The server you see now is vanilla MC.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
zew I am looking into a totally new ball game relating to minecraft will update this with info if its a runner, & there are some stability issues with the currents server as it is.

pity its a no go, there own server only this one, civcraft.net

biomirth

Jul 29, 2019
Glad there's some news at least. Hope everyone's well. If you want to test a pack or restart a tech pack PM me. I'm playing other games atm but would be interested to play with you gents again. Was a good core group (I thought, anyways).

Reactions: Devon206

SunVenus

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys! Will be back soon, took a ten day break to play Neverwinter & recharge my love for Minecraft.... which is almost done, meter currently shows 99.99% charged. ;) See you all on the new server, probably after noon my time! P.S.-- I am really enjoying Neverwinter as well, it is fun but is not Minecraft nor pnp D&D. Accept no substitutes? :p But it is better than WoW, or has the potential to be.

skyslight

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:
skyslight
Bio:
Hi my name is brayden and i live in perth. I am 14 and swim every day and morning so yer I'm a swimmer :). i love minecraft ftb tekkit and all those things and i have lots of experience in building and most of the mods. I stick to my own designs and help people out if they need anything or just need help. I have a job i work in a store down in perth to gain some cash so i can pay to do wat i like best which is games so i pay for my half of the internet :). thx for taking your time to read this and i hope to be a part of your great community​
Kind Regards
Brayden

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
I'll be mucking about with 151/2 pack stuff for a bit, as I am a tec pack player at heart.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Yep but playing 152 atm, I have poped in the odd time when some one has been on but most often its empty so I dont bother,maybe when 1.6 hits?.

SunVenus

Jul 29, 2019
Hey gang. :) Real life is again being evil, keeping me from my beloved Minecraft. *cries* However, things will slow down a bit in a few days I hope & I can be back on the server. Hope to see you then.

biomirth

Jul 29, 2019
We have a server? :p

What mods are running this time around? I'm looking for a tech server to slowly introduce my brother to FTB. Our old server would have been perfect but...

biomirth

Jul 29, 2019
You should get your ass on the server we play on then? :p

So...it's up, stable, techy? no? I really mean it that I'd prefer to play with you guys then join somewhere new, however where is the post about:

We're restarting the server with these mods [....] and accepting/not accepting new members. Install / connection info here...

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Last I heard the newer server was a pure 152 vanilla server I never tried it so cant say, the 151 is a semi-tech server but with limited mods installed, I been waiting to see what happens, while playing mostly off line, last I was told was admin didnt want a tech server, I will go find a new one if this is the case as I too am more of a tech mod than vanilla player, but wanted to wait & see as I found that the old farts on this one good ppls.