Whitelist Server Mindcrack 8.2.0|+Mystcraft|-Some Extra Biomes|Whitelist|Hardmode

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Fablenable

Jul 29, 2019
IP: ftb.sedrion.eu
Geographical location: France
Modpack: Mindcrack
Extra Mods: Mystcraft Universal 0.10.1.00
Changed settings: Only serverside tweaks; Removal of some Extra biomes and village spawning in some biomes. And difficulty tweaking.
Difficulty: Hard, GregTech Hard, Forestry Hard, No teleportation commands
Main chat language: English
Removed Plugins: Portalgun is temporarily disabled. Due to nasty crashes.

Opening up for the public to come join us. We are going to have whitelist on, but try to be quite openminded when it comes to the people that can join. However, we will consider the first week or so, a trial membership.

The rules are simple;
1. The human brain is a wonderful tool, use it.
2. If you catch yourself thinking "This might be wrong.", then stop doing it.
3. Personal arguments, should be kept in private messages.
4. If you need assistance or have questions, ask someone who knows or the administrator.
5. When in doubt, go for #1 or #4.

There are no age, sex, geographical or otherwise real life related restrictions on membership. Just your ingame behaviour will be what you will be judged from. "Good ingame behaviour" means, no reallife politics or religious propaganda and basic good manners, the way your grandmother wanted you to behave.

We have just started out, and are still ironing out the details of the server. One which is how to use Mystcraft. So for the moment, creating new worlds should be restricted to a minimum. I'll get back on that.
If you want to join us, write a few lines about yourself. We are two people that handle whitelists, on opposite sides of the world. Chances are one of us are online at any time.

Have fun.

abozzi

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:
abozzi

Bio:
I've always enjoyed the technical aspects of vanilla Minecraft (autofarms, redstone gadgets, redstone logic etc.) Once FTB came out I had to give it a try and I loved the game play. Now the challenge is finding a server for FTB. It's more difficult than a vanilla server because the mods like to crash the server. Some servers are also in the endgame of the tech tree.Since your server is just starting, it gives the community and I a chance to grow together. Something that I'd very much like since I need someone to give me some tips on Thaumcraft. Most familiar with Redpower2, IC, BC, Forestry, and a few other mods.

Time Zone:
Pacific Time

Regards

Lisugau

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lisugau

Reason for Applying: Just lookin' for a good server to play and have some fun on. Just came from a server with admins that were handing out items left and right, so I jumped ship and am looking for a new server to play on. I'm usually very active, my time zone being CST. I'm somewhat familiar with most of the mods, but not advanced in any of them. Hopefully that will change as I play, but we can only hope. Cant wait to hop on and play with you guys, see ya'll then!

Poarses

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Poarses

Reason for Applying: Looking for a mature server where I can enjoy playing with others. Like many others I have been constantly moving from server to server because of bad community, immature players etc. I live in Australia, my standard time zone currently being GMT+10. I hope to get more advanced in certain mods and while doing that make friends with the community. Hope I can join the server! :)

Puttony

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys!
Im Puttony from Hungary, and im looking for a friendly server what is not packed with players. I love to build on my own or live with some other guys lookin after the environment (no quarried chunks around my house eg.). Your server is quiet new and i never had a chance to enjoy playing the game for a long time (hopefully on your server i can play for years :) ) Every time when i joined a server a month or 2 later map change, or ppls stole my machines/resorces what can ruin my day.
Im 27 years old and all i need is a few hour peace after work what i can enjoy.

Thanks to read! Accept your rules and plz put me on white list :)
Oh and sry for my english, trying to improve :D

SunVenus

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys!
Im Puttony from Hungary, and im looking for a friendly server what is not packed with players. I love to build on my own or live with some other guys lookin after the environment (no quarried chunks around my house eg.). Your server is quiet new and i never had a chance to enjoy playing the game for a long time (hopefully on your server i can play for years :) ) Every time when i joined a server a month or 2 later map change, or ppls stole my machines/resorces what can ruin my day.
Im 27 years old and all i need is a few hour peace after work what i can enjoy.

Thanks to read! Accept your rules and plz put me on white list :)
Oh and sry for my english, trying to improve :D

Welcome Puttony. You have been added to the whitelist. :)

Puttony

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome Puttony. You have been added to the whitelist. :)

Wow sry :D
Theirs a plugin what gives nick name to players. I get use to it and now every1 calls me Puttony. I forgot that i need to give u my original ingame name. Its Baaabe1 ( i scrued up when i registered to mc.net, i thought i can give a name to my avatar :D )

SunVenus

Jul 29, 2019
Wow sry :D
Theirs a plugin what gives nick name to players. I get use to it and now every1 calls me Puttony. I forgot that i need to give u my original ingame name. Its Baaabe1 ( i scrued up when i registered to mc.net, i thought i can give a name to my avatar :D )

No worries, I will add you under that name. Give me a few minutes then you can log in. :)

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Well seeing as there is a very good chance that I will have a good ping I will make an app, there does not seem to be a hard & fast app form so I'll post the normal app details.

name: hailphilhellmuth
living: Irish to da bone, Dublin Ireland.
mod xp: I understand most all the ftb mod pack mods & how they work with each other, & can give info on machine builds if required, but mods update so fast that we are all learning all the time :)
reason for app: I am looking for a friendly active community with a low ping, there are some great servers out there but geography often gets in the way.

edit I just noticed forestry is hard mode so that means bee breeding is 10% ?, that said then the harder ones will be under 6% ?

wertyujh

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: wertyujh
About myself: im a dutch guy, i go to school and i got a side job. I also enjoy acting in the school musical, wich is a really big production actually (100+ people in it, we almost instantly sold out about 800 tickets :p) im mature, pretty smart (this feels really bad to say about myself but it is true) and i like to help others.
Exp with mods: i played on a few servers, but they all died :(

whiskyhotel

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guy's
I'm whiskyhotel20 from England, i'm 26 and i currently live in France so the server location is perfect, i'm looking for a small community server with friendly player's. I like to build and concentrate on my personal projects but i'll be first in line to collaborate with other player's, (especially for big projects). I have some experience with mindcrack FTB, mainly forestry and extra bees.
Thank's for taking the time to read my application and i hope to see you online.