Whitelist Server Mindcrack 8.2.0|+Mystcraft|-Some Extra Biomes|Whitelist|Hardmode

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

biomirth

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Hail. I went and joined a few other servers to check them out but will keep one foot out the door in case there's a chance of a reunion reboot here.

lokishi

Jul 29, 2019
lol, ive been off in my own worlds so I haven't been playing much either... waiting for some updates

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Well looks like server is over each time I have loaded up that pack the server is off line oh well cya'll.

SunVenus

Jul 29, 2019
See how busy real life has been? I haven't even been able to even *look* at the servers. :( Haven't heard a peep from Zew either, hint hint. But it won't do me much good, uni project on the Fires of Rome (1,949 years ago this week, wheee!) has taken up all my time and looks to keep me tied up even longer. I miss Minecraft & miss playing with you all.

One small piece of news: this won't be happening right away-- a couple or three months out perhaps-- but I will be starting my own server with a custom mod pack, completely private. Bad news: won't be fully tech focused, will have some mod additions that I've been considering for a long time for a balanced sort of game with less epeen measuring in the race to automate everything to death. Just trying to get my hands on a person who will do the configuration of the pack for me as my time is, as lamented above, super-limited. The reason for a new server? Safe for family, includng some younger persons. Doesn't mean we can't swear (you ought to hear my potty-mouthed family LOL) but I do want a safe environment for kids without pervs trying to be inappropriate. (Not that that has ever happened on Zew's servers, everyone on Zew's servers has been fine although Zew is a bit dodgy ---LOL-- just kidding-- but I've seen it happen on others and my rellies are worriers, like me.)

Hope you are all good, and hope to see you all again soon!

lokishi

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing super classic minecraft... like xbox 360 version where the newest update has just added enchanting and "the end" lol... so strange to not have hoppers or any sort of automation. Still I survive, I have an auto melon farm, a classic mob spawner, soon to have a push button farm... and a couple of others... Be sure to keep in touch everyone

SunVenus

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing single player, and testing a private version of a modpack that is out, with some mod additions by me. I am still no closer on getting my server up & running, right now I have an upcoming year of uni to pay off, so money is super-tight. But that will be all done soon and then... and then! Server time! I really need to find someone who can do the technical end of putting this pack together as playable; whilst I can get the mods to work well myself for solo gaming, I know nothing about what I'll need to do do to make it work on a server, nor how to deal with issues that may arise from server based errors. Meh, should have done a degree in IT, not History & Religious Studies. :) I'll let you all know if & when I get it up & going, and what the mods will be-- but it will be geared more toward an RPG type experience, less tech but not completely without tech. I can't imagine an modpack now without Thermal Expansion, for example. :) Hope you are all well & happy!

Devon206

Jul 29, 2019
We need to get the old "gang" together I had some great moments, hope we can all get together on the server sometime.