Whitelist Server Mindblow - Tech World 2 (1.0.2) - Small server with great communty

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TrueCarbon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TrueCarbonMC
Country and timezone: US Eastern Timezone
Your experience with mods: 1 year experience
Do you have a microphone? Yes i do
Have you ever been banned? No i haven't
Write something about yourself: I am a very good partner and helper if the community needs it. Some people have nominated me for co owner of some servers. That's all I have to say I hope i get to talk to you later! :)

Alice Charteris

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: Falcon_V
My Experience With Mods: I wouldn't say I'm the best but I can use the forestry mod fairly well along with a few others
Do I Have A Micro Phone: Yes
Have I Ever Been Banned: No
Something About Me: I'm very mature for my age. but I do like to have a laugh sometimes (Usually me making some form of entertainment for other people like dying on a cactus repeatedly for no reason :p)
I enjoy to build a lot but will mine for what I need when I need it.

AJ Ruckman

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN
: ajthemacboy
Country and timezone: USA, Central Time
Your experience with mods: I create private modpacks, I have tinkered with all the mods in the techworld 2 modpack, and I know them all by name and function.
Do you have a microphone? I do, but it's the horrible internal one. And I have a loud fish tank in the background.
Have you ever been banned? I have been banned from a server once for running a competitive server, and it wasn't for reasons such as hacking or griefing.
Write something about yourself: I am a server owner since late 2012. I started playing Minecraft in early 2012. The server is still running, so I would consider that pretty good. I'm not the athletic type, and I usually don't leave the house unless I have to. I am homeschooled. I hate griefing, being griefed, and I have never griefed. I'm sure its plenty of fun, but I don't want to get hooked on it. That's a big reason I want to play on this server, griefing is against the rules. That, and I love FTB.

ZeLjkoZeX189

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ZeX
Country and timezone: Serbia Central European Time
Your experience with mods:Almost a year of experience with Techincal Mods
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Have you ever been banned? No
Write something about yourself: Well,i am looking for a great community and i hope i will find it here.Also i don't like griefing or being griefed.I like to build massive factories/power plants,and generaly i am very helpfull and friendly.I hope to see all of you in-game :)

Last edited:

MooseJuice2772

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN
: MooseJuice2772
Country and timezone: USA, Colorado timezone
Your experience with mods: I have played several feed-the-beast packs and enjoy automating the tedious things.
Have you ever been banned? No
Write something about yourself: I live in utah and enjoy to play minecraft I like to build good looking buildings that serve a purposs.

gangsterlx

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN: gangsterlx
Country and timezone: the netherlands, central european time (+1)
Your experience with mods: i played ftb unleashed for long time and i play now techworld 2 on some other servers that i didnt liked so i quite on them
Do you have a microphoon: yes
Have you ever been banned? nope never ever ever :D
Write something about youreself: i am dutch and i can talk pretty well inglish i somethimes need to search something up on google translate but thats mostly only 1 times in the week or less... and i'm nice really nice. nicer than you ever would know

The End :)

Last edited:

BioFeld

Jul 29, 2019
Nickname: nightmare080
Country and timezone: Canada, Mountain Time Zone
Your experience with mods: I have been playing Tekkit since it started, so I'm very good with mods.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but not a very good one.
Write something about yourself: I usually just hollow out an entire mountain for my base. Basically that's it.

moggesmith10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:moggesmith10
Country and timezone: Aland islands (Finland)
Your experience with mods:yes with machine mods
Do you have a microphone? yes :)
Have you ever been banned? no.
Write something about yourself: i am a non-stop gamer that sits with the computer near 24/7. i would want too build a base and upgrade it now and then with machines.

bmassakre

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bmassakre
Country and timezone: United States, Eastern
Your experience with mods: I know bit and pieces here and there. Still learning a lot of the other things, but I can hold my own.
Do you have a microphone? Yes.
Have you ever been banned? Nope, never.
Write something about yourself: Well, I've been playing MC since Beta. I can't play vanilla anymore due to the amount of time I've spent around mods. Vanilla is just too simple for me now. Other than that, I'm a pretty laid back guy.

thegreenjag1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:thegreenjag1
Country and timezone:USA Central Time
Your experience with mods: love machines (ESPECIALLY thermal expansion and IC2
Do you have a microphone? no
Have you ever been banned?never
Write something about yourself: I like to get on MC, but don't have lots of time to stay on. I've been around the modding world since version 1.2.5. I love machines and anything technical. I love puzzles and building. My English is very good.

P.S. -- Is this a cracked server? you didn't mention if it was in the description. I don't currently have an actual account as my mom is strict with gaming, but I still like to play now and then.

Juc70

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN
: Juc70
Country and timezone: Finland, +2 GTM
Your experience with mods: Not much, but getting there... Played about 5 to 8 hours with tech world 2
Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do.
Have you ever been banned? Yes, I have but I don't want this to effect on my application, I'll talk about this more if u want, just ask. And, seriously I don't grief, I'm builder type.
Write something about yourself: I'm 15 years old boy who lives in Finland and I'm tiered of cheating and mass pluggins on servers so I wanted to find place to be. I would like to be contacted if i get whitelisted wia skype: username: finjulius nick: Juc70. :)

Virox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JKOC
Country and Timezone: Germany, +1/+2 GTM (Summer-/Wintertime)
Your experience with mods: IC + BC since MC Beta 1.5.2
Do you have a mikrophone?: Yes
Have you ever been banned?: No
Write something about yourself: Minecraft player since first MC Beta :D

CCthebeast

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN
: CCthebeast
Country and timezone: USA Central time
Your experience with mods:ive [layed direwolfs pack since 1.4.7 ive even made my own pack a while ago i like to add mods to ftb as well
Have you ever been banned? no, i was a moderator on a server a whie ago
Write something about yourself: im a grown man who loves this game when he can play

Professor_Spiff

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Professor_Spiff or Creeper_Lover21 (I have 2 accounts because I used to do youtube and it would be really useful to get another camera angle sometimes. Will probably only use Professor_Spiff though.)
Country and timezone: You won't believe this but South Africa which is GMT +2, there is no daylight savings blah blah here.
Your experience with mods: Over 2 years of mods, 4 of minecraft.
Do you have a microphone? Yes I have a very good one actually. I love speaking to people as well and I'm super friendly (was also voted Best Laugh in my old teamspeak group)
Have you ever been banned? Nope. I'm a good boy
Write something about yourself: I really like mods. I really like people. I really like games. I laugh quite easily and I love making jokes.

juverroa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: juverroa61597
Country and timezone: Philipines
Do you have a microphone?: yes i have
Have you ever been banned?: never, this will be my first server play
Do you know Mindcrack or Hetmitcraft?: yes
Write something about yourself - actually i dont do stuff like that i like minecraft and this is my first time in the FTB i really like to play this game soo badly and thank you :)

BoosacNoodel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Buzz_RetoX
Country and timezone: USA EST
Your experience with mods: Played mindcrack and ultimate about 1yr ago
Have you ever been banned? Never
Write something about yourself: Looking for a small friendly mindcrack-style FTB server to play on.

Xerolas-GR-Gamer

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

Name:Xerolas
Country and timezone: Greece
Your experience with mods: I am pretty expirienced with mods. I know how most mods work but I have a little trouble with RoteryCraft.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, it is embaded in my laptop's camera so when I am speaking with more than 4 people the same time I have to shout to be heard..but that's my family's problem.
Have you ever been banned?: No.
Write something about yourself: As I said I have a lot of experience with mods. I am also a great builder if I am provided with time and the right materials. I owned my own server twice in the past...but it was too expensive for me and couldn't keep up with the upkeep fees. I am also into Anime and me as well as a lot of my friends consider me a fanatic otaku.

jimthenerd1999

Jul 29, 2019
Nickname: jimthenerd1999
Country and Timezone: Canada Eastern (-5.00)
Your Experience with Mods: Pro in ComputerCraft programming, also good with openperipherals. Experience with RedPower, IndustrialCraft, and tons of others (Mainly from types of Tekkit)
Do you have a microphone: YES
Have you ever been banned?
No. I was the ComputerCraft administrator of CraftersLand Tekkit server.
Write something about yourself:
I am a programmer, and I am very enthusiastic about mathematics. Currently completing gr12 math in gr9. I am a good programmer too, knows 15 languages, fluent with 6 of them.
I like working with others and having fun. I like bacon too :D

SemperDarky

Jul 29, 2019
Nickname: SemperDarky
Country and Timezone: Portugal, GMT
Your Experience with Mods: Used to play a lot of tekkit some years ago, was very good (i think) at making redstone automated systems (i always strived for near automation) and was really into bees. Haven't played much since, delved a bit into FTB (original) and Horizons and recently a bit of Blood n Bones.
Do you have a microphone: YES
Have you ever been banned? Nope. Played in a few whitelisted servers back in the day and was generally really nice with the community there and got that back too.
Write something about yourself:
Also, like jim there, very enthusiastic about mathematics and physics, very interested in Computer Science (naturally ;) ) and especially game design. I consider myself a bit of an artist/designer and so love to build and create (mostly architecture things and science related) since I believe in the coexisting nature of design and utility and strive towards it. Would really like to get back into the science mods and have a great community to back me up! (if I ever need it).

PS: WHO doesn't like bacon ;) ?

Reactions: Rufusnu

Rufusnu

Jul 29, 2019
Nick:hellodave11
Country and timezone:Romania, EU Est
Your experience with mods: Decent experience , i'm used to tech things but not really with magic in FTB.
Do you have a microphone? Yes.
Have you ever been banned?Nope.
Write something about yourself:Well i like tech things like future games etc.,and i'm used to help people when they need it.