Whitelist Server Mindblow - Tech World 2 (1.0.2) - Small server with great communty

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sil3ntD3ath478

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN
: Sil3ntD3ath478
Country and timezone: Eastern United States and Eastern
Your experience with mods: I play most of the FTB packs
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Have you ever been banned? No
Write something about yourself: I am currently in high school.

ChittyBangOut

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jamal Smith (IGN: ChittyBangOut)
Country/Time Zone: USA-Central Time Zone
Experience with Mods: A year or so. I have played on a mindcrack server and am currently a moderator on an ftb unleashed server.
Do I have a microphone: yes
Have you ever been banned: no
Write something about myself: Hello. I am a 31 year old African American (yes im black lol) that loves playing minecraft and ftb especially. I am currently a moderator for a great ftb unleashed server but I have done all there is to do in that mod pack and im looking for new challenges. I play as a source of relaxation and its a great outlet for me. I love server play and love co opp projects as well. I love all tech mods (applied energistics is my current fave) and I never use magic mods so this pack is perfect for me. I sincerely hope you consider me for membership to your server. Thanks a bunch:)

sros

Jul 29, 2019
GN: Sros1995
Country and timezone: Cambodia
Do you have a microphone?: unfortunately no
Have you ever been banned?: never
Do you know Mindcrack or Hetmitcraft?: yes
Write something about yourself - hobby, experience with Minecraft, whatever you want (It will decide about acceptation):2 yrs with modding, started with IC1 and BC, now 'm very proficient with tech mods and always up-to-date with them

gupper22nug

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gupper22nug
Country and timezone: AWST - Australian Western Standard Time
Your experience with mods: i have been playing ftb for about 9 months and tekkit for almost a year and a half
Have you ever been banned? A few times, but only because my friends can be real idiots sometimes
Write something about yourself: Sometime in the near future my friend and I are going to set up a youtube channel, all set on gaming.

S7R1K3RStudios

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: william4uk
Country and timezone: USA, Central Standard Time
Your experience with mods: Have a good bit still learning the more advanced like genetics and other mods
Have you ever been banned? No
Write something about yourself: I Have Been Looking For A Good Technical FTB Mod-pack For A While Now And Here It Is! All i Need is A Great Server/Community To Go With It!

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys whats the irc channel and server again ? Pm me If you dont want everyone to know

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Le_Joueur
Country and Timezone: USA CST (GMT-6)
Your experience with mods: Lots: MFR TE IC2 BC Microblocks
Do you have a microphone? Perhaps a bad one, what do you want it for? Will you pay for the shipping?
Have you ever been banned? Must I have been? I suppose I could try....
Write something about yourself: My two teenage kids only like vanilla; I'm a quiet artist looking to settle down. Do you have what I need?

Reactions: P46EY

Insanity633

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Insanity633
Country and timezone:USA Central Time
Your experience with mods:Everything that was in Unleashed(I'm new to FTB but am enjoying it a lot)
Do you have a microphone?Yes
Have you ever been banned?No
Write something about yourself:I am looking to set up a YouTube channel centered on gaming. I am also a talented marching band percussionist.

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Im worried that the admin has done a dissapearing act

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Such a great server with great people and a once great admin gone to ruins over the festive years

fredrodregus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fredrodregus
Country and timezone: Canada mountain time
Your experience with mods: i have played over 400 hours of FTB unleashed, and watch direwolf20's video every day, along with other YouTuber's.
Do you have a microphone? yes
Have you ever been banned? no
Write something about yourself: I love to play creative games like Minecraft that allow for players to have endless possibilitys, and i am also helping someone make a computer game.

Last edited:

Steven McWayne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Steven_McWayne
Country and timezone:Germany, UTC+1
Your experience with mods:Ultimate, Unleashed
Do you have a microphone? yes
Write something about yourself: I'm a electrician in rl so i'am really fond of a technics pack without the woo hoo of evil wizadry. :p I'm also no rusher or how you ever call that. I start slowly and not having a power armor within a day.

Spacemawn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Spacemawn
Country and timezone: USA Central time
Your experience with mods: I played mindcrack and unleashed for awhile
Do you have a microphone? no
Write something about yourself: I like to play with mods and like to play with other people. I like Spacey futuristic things, i also like smaller server communitys, especially sense i use to be on a server that we had to restart like 5 times(now is gone) it was a blast and i would love to try it again.

Vojczejk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Vojczejk

Country and timezone: Czech Republic, GMT+1

Your experience with mods: I have been playing tech mods since ye olde Technic Pack so i consider myslef well educated in this manner

Do you have a microphone?: Yup

Have you ever been banned?: Never

Write something about yourself: A friendly player looking for a mature community to play with and cooperate on some larger scale project. Played minecraft since the Aplha phase started, always tried to organize towns with people.

Pufflez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pufflez
Country and timezone: Sweden, +1 CET
Your experience with mods: I have been playing since Tekkit came out, focusing mostly with industrialcraft back then, since ftb I have been using bee's and Thermal expansion.
Do you have a microphone? Yeah
Have you ever been banned? I have been banned once a few years ago on a vanilla server, but I'm a moderator on that server now.
Write something about yourself: I hav been taking a small break from FTB, so I'm exited to get back to it. Overall I'm just a normal guy who is playing games and trying to graduate :)

selwo94

Jul 29, 2019
Nick:selwo
Country and timezone:Bosnia and Herzegovina "Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00)"
Your experience with mods: I alredy play on servers with private modpacks.But this will be frist time to play on server with FTB :D i Hope.
Do you have a microphone
?: Yes i Have...
Have you ever been banned?: No.
Write something about yourself: Wll it's hard takl about myself.I play Minecraft for a long time.I play most of my times on Bukkit servers.But i like Mods.Frist mod i have instal on my MC is IC and BC.And i decide to sarch for server with that mods and i find it it's be a small server form America but i like it.I play on it a few months.I hope u will whitelist me.. :D

TheBLockUniverse

Jul 29, 2019
Nick:HightDetal
Country and timezone:Lithuania "Central European Time Zone (UTC+02:00)"
Your experience with mods: 2+ years of modded minecraft 4 years in vanilla,turtle programming knowlage
Do you have a microphone
?: Yes i Have...
Have you ever been banned?: No.
Write something about yourself:Well i am more of engineering guy that likes to do everything that can be automatic,or made into higgest tear