Mien Kraft | [1.4.2] FTB Beta-A | Whitelist | Survival | Mature

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Mystron0460

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username:Mystron0460
2. Age:13
3. Whats your favorite Mod?Twilight Forest and IC2
4. Why would you like to join our server?I like small servers that are whitelisted and i was on the server when it was in its previous host
5. What could you bring to the server?I am very experienced in the mods and i can help new people learn and understand them so they arent an annoyence asking every single possible question

frowler

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: RougeAgent (Please mind the name)
2. Age: 14 (In HS)
3. Whats your favorite Mod? I can't choose 1 mod each mod benefits each other and makes the mod pack a whole
4. Why would you like to join our server? I want to build, have fun, learn, and just all out hang with you guys
5. What could you bring to the server? I can help teach basics, I'm still learning but I can build some pretty great stuff
Added :D

roelie333

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: roelie333
2. Age: 15
3. Whats your favorite Mod? forestry i like it alot
4. Why would you like to join our server? i want to have a good time on a hopefully not too big server with less lagg
5. What could you bring to the server? lots of building talent i like building alot and i have experience with alot of mods i play with them alot

kuceens007

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: kuceens007
2. Age: 25
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Railcraft
4. Why would you like to join our server? Looking for best longterm server
5. What could you bring to the server? Aknowledge

Zaya

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Yurlos

2. Age: 21

3. Whats your favorite Mod? Buildcraft, because I love moving items around and creating sorting systems plus it has great addons like Logistic Pipes.

4. Why would you like to join our server? Because it seems to be a good server with fair rules and not many things restricted.

5. What could you bring to the server? I could help people with sorting systems even without RP2.

firefudge

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: firefudge
2. Age: 14
3. Whats your favorite Mod? RP2 :c Otherwise mystcraft or forestry
4. Why would you like to join our server? I want to be able to play on a FTB server with other people and just have fun.
5. What could you bring to the server? I can bring my ideas to the server and help people with some of the older mods

Typoo28940

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username:typoo28940
2. Age:16
3. Whats your favorite Mod?i love them all
4. Why would you like to join our server?i want to play ftb with a community that wants the same goal get to the top!
5. What could you bring to the server?im really good with any kind of build small or large just ask me for help any anything

Dcard

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: zacen12
2. Age: 18
3. Whats your favorite Mod? none that i come on yet i dont understand all of the mods yet but i want to explore and learn what i can of them
4. Why would you like to join our server? learn i want to learn about the mods in a server with new people that may help me understand the mods a bit more than i can just learn from the wiki and to find nice people to play the mods with
5. What could you bring to the server? oh im not sure but i will try to help any one that ask for my help in any way i can

Dima3z

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Dima3z
2. Age: 19
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Forestry
4. Why would you like to join our server? Play with my friend and people
5. What could you bring to the server? Build fancy stuff, answering to random questions in chat.

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Viewlop
3. Whats your favorite Mod? RP or forestry
4. Why would you like to join our server? I love enjoying heavily modded minecraft with people, play with Dima3z.
5. What could you bring to the server? Help newbies with mods, also very experienced at building.

PinkSlip

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: PinkSlip
3. IndustrialCraft
4. I love playing with others and throwing ideas for builds back and forth
5. Well I really enjoy building forestry stuff and asthetic buildings

A

arsss23

1. Username: Karlimons
2. Age: 16
3. Whats your favorite Mod? RP2 ,but sadly it's not in the modpack at he moment ,but when it's added i will start making so much more awsome builds.
4. Why would you like to join our server?I am lloking for a small thight friendly comunity to play ftb with ,and your server seems like the perfect place.
5. What could you bring to the server? Awsome usefull public builds that evryone can use ,and i plan to make a mob farm for evry mob.

Waynebanks

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: waynebanks
2. Age: 17
3. favorite Mod : Rail craft and STEVES CARTS
4. Why would you like to join our server? To have some fun :D make some freinds
5. What could you bring to the server? A good time! for everyone, help anyone who needs it and team

underground5456

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username:underground5456
2. Age:15
3. Whats your favorite Mod? all of them are great
4. Why would you like to join our server? to be part of a great community
5. What could you bring to the server? shared processing building and liquids room

Waynebanks

Jul 29, 2019
one thing how long would it take to get on the sever?[DOUBLEPOST=1353874590][/DOUBLEPOST]underground want to team when we get on ?

F

frito660

1. Username: Frito660
2. Age: 32
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Railcraft or Forestry
4. Why would you like to join our server? I would like to try playing multi-player for awhile, i have been playing single player since first beta, and other mod pack for a year before that.
5. What could you bring to the server? i know most of the mods very well, and the ones i don't i am good at research so i can find answer's

biggunndunn

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: biggunndunn
2. Age: 31
3. Whats your favorite Mod? forestry/buildcraft
4. Why would you like to join our server? Looking for a server to start FTB on
5. What could you bring to the server? creative buildings and machine setups

The_New_Pro

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Protieus
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Redpower2
4. Why would you like to join our server? Because I want a fun server to play on
5. What could you bring to the server? I am nice and good with the mods and could help people.

frowler

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: kuceens007
2. Age: 25
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Railcraft
4. Why would you like to join our server? Looking for best longterm server
5. What could you bring to the server? Aknowledge
1. Username: Yurlos

2. Age: 21

3. Whats your favorite Mod? Buildcraft, because I love moving items around and creating sorting systems plus it has great addons like Logistic Pipes.

4. Why would you like to join our server? Because it seems to be a good server with fair rules and not many things restricted.

5. What could you bring to the server? I could help people with sorting systems even without RP2.
1. Username: Dima3z
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Forestry
4. Why would you like to join our server? Play with my friend and people
5. What could you bring to the server? Build fancy stuff, answering to random questions in chat.
1. Username: Viewlop
3. Whats your favorite Mod? RP or forestry
4. Why would you like to join our server? I love enjoying heavily modded minecraft with people, play with Dima3z.
5. What could you bring to the server? Help newbies with mods, also very experienced at building.
1. Username: PinkSlip
3. IndustrialCraft
4. I love playing with others and throwing ideas for builds back and forth
5. Well I really enjoy building forestry stuff and asthetic buildings
1. Username: waynebanks
2. Age: 17
3. favorite Mod : Rail craft and STEVES CARTS
4. Why would you like to join our server? To have some fun :D make some freinds
5. What could you bring to the server? A good time! for everyone, help anyone who needs it and team
1. Username: Frito660
2. Age: 32
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Railcraft or Forestry
4. Why would you like to join our server? I would like to try playing multi-player for awhile, i have been playing single player since first beta, and other mod pack for a year before that.
5. What could you bring to the server? i know most of the mods very well, and the ones i don't i am good at research so i can find answer's
1. Username: biggunndunn
2. Age: 31
3. Whats your favorite Mod? forestry/buildcraft
4. Why would you like to join our server? Looking for a server to start FTB on
5. What could you bring to the server? creative buildings and machine setups
1. Username: Protieus
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Redpower2
4. Why would you like to join our server? Because I want a fun server to play on
5. What could you bring to the server? I am nice and good with the mods and could help people.
All added.:D
I apologize for the delay :/[DOUBLEPOST=1353955425][/DOUBLEPOST]We're no longer accepting applicants until further notice.