Mien Kraft | [1.4.2] FTB Beta-A | Whitelist | Survival | Mature

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Zeracks

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Zeracks
2. Age: 16
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Thaumcraft 3 and NOT Thaumcraft 2. I am also a fan of GregTech.
4. Why would you like to join our server? I hope to have more fun than I have on other servers... Laggy block breaking has forced me away from many
5. What could you bring to the server? Well, mainly another player that could be a future donater.....and a likable, friendly player.

Dullvampire

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Dullvampire
2. Age: 12
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Thermal Expansion is, for me, the greatest mod of all time!
4. Why would you like to join our server? I would like to join because this server seems really cool and I was griefed in the last server I played on.
5. What could you bring to the server? I could bring much technical knowledge.

Ronagen

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Ronagen
2. Age: 15
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Buildcraft
4. Why would you like to join our server? I'm wanting to start on a server for FTB instead of a singleplayer world.
5. What could you bring to the server? I have experience with buildcraft and industrialcraft from Tekkit.

Zealdd

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: ThisisnotCarlos
2. Age:12
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Nukes
4. Why would you like to join our server? I like to mess up peoples builds and annoy people with caps locks
5. What could you bring to the server? unnecessarily large builds that make lagg like 100s of apiarys

frowler

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: ThisisnotCarlos
2. Age:12
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Nukes
4. Why would you like to join our server? I like to mess up peoples builds and annoy people with caps locks
5. What could you bring to the server? unnecessarily large builds that make lagg like 100s of apiarys
Added :D

MartinThorning

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: MartinThorning
2. Age: 30
3. Favourite mod?: I guess apart from IC2 and BC, the advanced solars actually.
4. Why would you like to join?: I want to play on a small and mature server without to many bans/restirctions. I would prefer fewer people that are allowed to actually live out the potential of that the mods bring.
5. I'm an experienced redstoner and I love to automate stuff. I'm community driven and would like to see sharing resources and contraptions with the other guys. I'm not the most esthetic builder but I've done my fair share of beauty in the world ;)

CinderellaManVid

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: CinderellaManVid
2. Age: 17
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Industrial Craft!
4. Why would you like to join our server? I would like a nice place to build with out griefers and a stable place to build and have fun!
5. What could you bring to the server? I could bring lots of Industrial Craft and new building styles to the server.

Kotsios

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: panaplo123
2. Age:20
3. Whats your favorite Mod?mystcraft
4. Why would you like to join our server?because i want a good server to play!
5. What could you bring to the server?i can bring help

F

frito660

You can pull me from your Whitelist, I am not gona play on the server anymore. Thanks for the invite though

datajugend

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: datajugend
2. Age: 25
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Thermal Expansion
4. Why would you like to join our server? To build cool shit and check out other projects.
5. What could you bring to the server? Hmm, a positive attitude and many other things-

frowler

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: datajugend
2. Age: 25
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Thermal Expansion
4. Why would you like to join our server? To build cool shit and check out other projects.
5. What could you bring to the server? Hmm, a positive attitude and many other things-
added

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Lewinsai
2. Age: 28
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Thaumcraft
4. Why would you like to join our server? To be apart of a friendly community to play FTB minecraft and share ideas on builds
5. What could you bring to the server? Clean buildings, funny chatter and interesting builds

nascar240

Jul 29, 2019
Username: nascar240
2. Age:15
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Mystcraft or IC2.
4. Why would you like to join our server? I was looking for a new whitelist FTB server so I wouldnt be so far behind, and I found this one.
5. What could you bring to the server? I am pretty good at Mystcraft so I guess I could teach people some of the lesser known features of it.

Aldar

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: pavljuk
3. Whats your favorite Mod?: Thaumcraft 3, Railcraft (Because of boilers), computercraft and mystcraft
4. Why would you like to join our server?: Because singlplayer is boring, i just wanna talk with some nice peopels, and build mechanisms and factories together
5. What could you bring to the server? Some positive mood and ideas

Lamp218

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Lamp218
3. Whats your favorite Mod? I love Buildcraft
4. Why would you like to join our server? I am looking for a well run permanent serverto play around with all of the mods.
5. What could you bring to the server? I work hard on my base, so a wonderful home and attitude would come to the server.

Hiddenpaw

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Hidden_paw
2. Age:14
3. Whats your favorite Mod?: i cant choose a favorite, but the one im best at is forestry
4. Why would you like to join our server?: i would love a whitelist server to join, i believe the community is more mature, and i would love to make friends
5. What could you bring to the server?: i would teach about forestry, beekeeping and even a few special objects that could come in handy

popcornhair98

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: popcornhair98
2. Age: 14
3. Whats your favorite Mod? I have two mods forestry and redpower2(will come soon;D i hope)
4. Why would you like to join our server? Im a loyal player who play feed the nbeast to have fun! I have played feed the best since it came out and i played a little bit tekkit before that so i can a fear bit of things but im still happy to learn new things:)
5. What could you bring to the server? My creativety, knowlege and a helpfull member.

And why is the sevrer running 1.4.5?

masterninjaa

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: masterninjaa
2. Age: 19
3. Whats your favorite Mod? forestry/redpower
4. Why would you like to join our server? looking for a server that me and 3 friends can join that is nice, somewhat mature, and has PVP zones.
5. What could you bring to the server? i know how to make most of the machines in the mod pack and how to set up automated factories. i usually am calm and friendly in till someone pisses me off.
note: FTB dosent have a 1.4.5 version yet so how can people join?