Mien Kraft | [1.4.2] FTB Beta-A | Whitelist | Survival | Mature

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Minimal

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: itzpred
2. Age:16
3. Whats your favorite Mod? IC2, computercraft and buildcraft
4. Why would you like to join our server? To play and have some co-op
5. What could you bring to the server? I moderated countless servers. hope i can do the smae in the future

Shadowslayer765

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: slayer765
2. Age:16
3. Whats your favorite Mod? IC2 and Twilight Forest
4. Why would you like to join our server? To join in an active FTB community
5. What could you bring to the server? I wish to add more life and machines to the great rolling fields of your server.

XZShadowZZ

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: XZShadowZZ
2. Age: 16
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Forestry and IC2
4. Why would you like to join our server? To join an active, fun, and helpful community where I can play FTB without my stuff getting stolen.
5. What could you bring to the server? I would bring complex automatic machines, and just general help to those who need it.

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Feenrus
2. Age: 17
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Forestry, love those bees.
4. Why would you like to join our server? I am looking for some fun! I think its the right time :D
5. What could you bring to the server? My incredible Apiarist skills.

Bidoof

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: xruiza
2. Age: 20
3. Whats your favorite Mod? IC2 because of familiarity, but Twilight Forest because of just how beautiful it is.
4. Why would you like to join our server? I'm trying to find an active server that wont die in like a week.
5. What could you bring to the server? Anything really, I'll help out with whoever needs help since I'm familiar with most of the mods in FTB.

rmango789

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Rmango789
2. Age:13 (i understand if you think im too young)
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Portal Mod
4. Why would you like to join our server? My friend and I are looking for a server to start a youtube series. we are going to be making a portal gun factory.
5. What could you bring to the server? more people want to come on to it