Mien Kraft | [1.4.2] FTB Beta-A | Whitelist | Survival | Mature

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Great_Sphinx

Jul 29, 2019
Mien Kraft
Server IP : 70.35.76.140
Rules:
1. No major griefing or stealing from other players
2. Treat everyone with respect
3. No Racist, sexist, or offensive language4. Only Cave mining in the Overworld
5. No quarries in the Overworld including Turtle, BuildCraft, and fillers
6. Keep world anchors to a minimum to reduce strain on the server
7. No Withers in the overworld
Disabled Mods/Items:
1. Uncrafting table from Twilight Forrest due to bug
2. Rubber Boots from IC2 due to to bug
3. Only minor changes to Greg Tech config
About The Server:
Mien Kraft is a small server with a maximum of 15-20 people. We have only been up for about a week so no one will be far behind. We all are really friendly and are looking to start a TeamSpeak server or something along those lines. For now we all have Skype so don't be shy and feel free to join. Server difficulty is set to normal. Server is currently on 6 GB RAM and runs like a champ.
Applications:
1. Username:
2. Age:
3. Whats your favorite Mod?
4. Why would you like to join our server?
5. What could you bring to the server?
Owners/Admins:
Owner: Great_Sphinx
Admins: Frowler and Zealdd
Server Aussie: Assasin01

xXVboyXx

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: xXVboyXx
2. Age:20
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Thaumcraft 3 =x
4. Why would you like to join our server? this server looks cool wanna try it out~
5. What could you bring to the server i am good in IC2 (maybe) i can teach other~

Vida96

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: vida96
2. Age: 16
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Forestry (Bees) , but i like railcraft and steve's cart , too.
4. Why would you like to join our server? Because my friend and me want to play in a mature server , without griefing, and do all of our machine .
5. What could you bring to the server? Me and my friend are very good in all the mod , we can teach other and help him or build some machine at spawn

For my friend :

1. Username: raff96
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Forestry and Build Craft
4. Why would you like to join our server? For play with my friend vida96
5. What could you bring to the server? A lot of stuff and machine

Zealdd

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: vida96
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Forestry (Bees) , but i like railcraft and steve's cart , too.
4. Why would you like to join our server? Because my friend and me want to play in a mature server , without griefing, and do all of our machine .
5. What could you bring to the server? Me and my friend are very good in all the mod , we can teach other and help him or build some machine at spawn

For my friend :

1. Username: raff96
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Forestry and Build Craft
4. Why would you like to join our server? For play with my friend vida96
5. What could you bring to the server? A lot of stuff and machine
Added

frowler

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: xXVboyXx
2. Age:20
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Thaumcraft 3 =x
4. Why would you like to join our server? this server looks cool wanna try it out~
5. What could you bring to the server i am good in IC2 (maybe) i can teach other~
Added

IronSight47

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: DemolitionTNT
3. What's your favourite mod: Industrialcraft 2
4. Why would you like to join our server: I enjoy building with friends
5. What could you bring to the server: Teaching/helping, I'm real good with IC2

phrozen

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Xpss2001
2. Age: 23
3. Whats your favorite Mod? ComputerCraft
4. Why would you like to join our server? Need a good server to play on to test new features on tech mods
5. What could you bring to the server? Expertise? Played most of the tech mods for a long while

frowler

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: DemolitionTNT
3. What's your favourite mod: Industrialcraft 2
4. Why would you like to join our server: I enjoy building with friends
5. What could you bring to the server: Teaching/helping, I'm real good with IC2
1. Username: Xpss2001
2. Age: 23
3. Whats your favorite Mod? ComputerCraft
4. Why would you like to join our server? Need a good server to play on to test new features on tech mods
5. What could you bring to the server? Expertise? Played most of the tech mods for a long while
both added

michael_4650

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Michael_4650
2. Age: 17
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Buildcraft and IndustrialCraft
4. Why would you like to join our server? I have recently transferred from Tekkit to FTB and I would like a new, mature server to play on.
5. What could you bring to the server? I am decent at most of the mods, and I guess I can make the community a more friendly place :)

frowler

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Michael_4650
2. Age: 17
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Buildcraft and IndustrialCraft
4. Why would you like to join our server? I have recently transferred from Tekkit to FTB and I would like a new, mature server to play on.
5. What could you bring to the server? I am decent at most of the mods, and I guess I can make the community a more friendly place :)
Added :D

Harry.T.S

Jul 29, 2019
1.f1yb0yz117
3.Redpower by far
4.I dislike the technic mod packs and the community and I love severs with mods
5.Lots and lots of mod experience and multi mod builds

torkantos

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: torkantos
2. Age:19
3. Whats your favorite Mod? probably quarries (though the nukes in greg provide hours of fun in creative worlds)
4. Why would you like to join our server? always looking for fun active servers to join
5. What could you bring to the server? A friendly personality and a new face full of ideas...a brain too but it isnt as idea-full as the face

MikeDaNewb

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: MikeDaNewb
2. Age:16
3. Whats your favorite Mod?Forestry
4. Why would you like to join our server? Need some FTB SMP D:
5. What could you bring to the server?Newbness.

Nikolater

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: nikolater
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Forestry/Thermal Expansion
4. Why would you like to join our server? I want a server that has a good community and a mature player base.
5. What could you bring to the server? Complex factories and hopefully creating a little town!

frowler

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: nikolater
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Forestry/Thermal Expansion
4. Why would you like to join our server? I want a server that has a good community and a mature player base.
5. What could you bring to the server? Complex factories and hopefully creating a little town!
Added

orrophin

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: orrophin
2. Age: 22
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Redpower
4. Why would you like to join our server? I'd like to start on a server that hasn't been up too long so I wont be playing catch-up
5. What could you bring to the server? Redstone knowledge

lloydio

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: lloydio
2. Age:16
3. Whats your favorite Mod?Industrialcraft And Buildcraft
4. Why would you like to join our server?I would like to be on a good server with a mature community
5. What could you bring to the server?My creative and in depth designs

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Brandon808
2. Age: 20
3. Whats your favorite Mod? I love redpower 2, but since it is not yet released, I would have to say buildcraft and addons
4. Why would you like to join our server? I love playing with other people, and I hate typing, and you say you offer skype. Cant wait to chat with you guys
5. What could you bring to the server? I love to automate anything I can. I also love talking stories, and I am sure people would love to not have shy people playing with them.

frowler

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: orrophin
2. Age: 22
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Redpower
4. Why would you like to join our server? I'd like to start on a server that hasn't been up too long so I wont be playing catch-up
5. What could you bring to the server? Redstone knowledge
1. Username: Brandon808
2. Age: 20
3. Whats your favorite Mod? I love redpower 2, but since it is not yet released, I would have to say buildcraft and addons
4. Why would you like to join our server? I love playing with other people, and I hate typing, and you say you offer skype. Cant wait to chat with you guys
5. What could you bring to the server? I love to automate anything I can. I also love talking stories, and I am sure people would love to not have shy people playing with them.
You've both been added

TheDoctor

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: RougeAgent (Please mind the name)
2. Age: 14 (In HS)
3. Whats your favorite Mod? I can't choose 1 mod each mod benefits each other and makes the mod pack a whole
4. Why would you like to join our server? I want to build, have fun, learn, and just all out hang with you guys
5. What could you bring to the server? I can help teach basics, I'm still learning but I can build some pretty great stuff