Microsoft: Block World Game by 2.0 studios

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I downloaded and tested this game.....
I really hope Microsoft doesn't use ideas from this game for minecraft.
In this game you can download it for free but you must buy block packs to unlock new blocks to build with. It also looks they have another game
called CraftWorld to be announced soon.
This is really concerning to me

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I investigated further and can find no connection between Microsoft and this App other than it's presence in the Windows App store and the fact that the company apparently writes games for XBox.

There are plenty of similar offerings from Google Play and I'm sure in the Apple store too, although I don't have an i[device] and have never been there.

Don't read too much into what amounts to one of a multitude of Minecraft Copycats.

cliff5620

Jul 29, 2019
The apple devices have a large amount of minecraft rip offs in the App Store as well. I wouldn't get too concerned.

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
I investigated further and can find no connection between Microsoft and this App other than it's presence in the Windows App store and the fact that the company apparently writes games for XBox.

There are plenty of similar offerings from Google Play and I'm sure in the Apple store too, although I don't have an i[device] and have never been there.

Don't read too much into what amounts to one of a multitude of Minecraft Copycats.
ah ok, just seemed odd it was in my Microsoft free bin with the xbox games also