Whitelist Server Metafinity |Whitelist | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheMantis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CntrlT

I have taken a good 6 months off of minecraft in general for educational reasons but now that exams are over I have the time to play actively.

tntdoesminecraft

Jul 29, 2019
Me and my bro want a simple server to play on so here you go
ign: Coolman916 (age:14)
ign:timmyrocks88 (age:13)

Me and my brother have played modded minecraft for a long while now but now days there arent many good server out there hoping this is the one.

Enderdragonmury

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my name is Ender and i really want to play on a ftb infinity server with some cool people.
Ign: Enderdragonmury

Fabio Fernando

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there! My IGN is 1RobotChicken, I'm 24 yo and I'm from Brazil! I played in a modded server before - for about six months - but the server was taken down and I couldn't find any other server I enjoyed as much as that. I'm hoping this is what I was looking for! :D
I am always very friendly and I love to do coop projects with other players.
My fav mod is Thermal Expansion btw.
Hope to see you guys there!

A

AnnonyMaus

Hi,
I'm AnnonyMaus (also IGN),
I used to play modded minecraft in the early days (1.2.5) and knew a lot of it back then.
Now I would like to restart and relearn everything, so I'm looking for a server.
Please let me know if you would have some free slots :)
(website down?)
Greets,
AnnonyMaus

Q

QuinnyPlays

Hello!
IGN: Quintaros
I have been looking for a server to play on for almost 3 weeks now. I was a Mod, and Beta tester on World OF Keralis, but I had to take a break after the birth of my son. Came back and the server fell apart. Im just looking for a friendly group of people like I see on Hermit Lets Plays on Youtube. Something that is a community of players looking to have a blast and achieve something. Really just looking or a home server again, and to make some good friends. Thanks for reading my post.

R

resley3

Hello,

IGN: resley3
I've never played on a whitelisted server before, most of the mass public servers put me off from going online servers such as lag, griefers, too complex server commands/rules.
Buuut, I really want a relaxing, fun time with some people on a private server for once, I really hope you can let me join your team :)

P.S
I made a FTB forum account just so i can reply on here :)

G

GreenNope

Hey!
IGN: SquidQubed
Favorite Mods: Blood Magic, Ender I/O, Extra Utils
Been a while since I've played on a server.