Whitelist Server Metafinity |Whitelist | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

killacrazy

Jul 29, 2019
Ip: 208.146.44.226
Link to Whitelist: http://metafinity.enjin.com/whitelist

We encourage Exploration and respectable combat. This means that while combat is allowed it is not the prime mechanic of the server.

General server rules:
No griefing
Respect
No stealing
As of the creation of this post there is only one disabled item:
The Nuke (IC2) (After a "Accident" in the spawn creation)

You can apply to whitelist either on our website or here by telling us your minecraft name and a little bit about yourself.

Server is hosted though NFO servers located in Seattle.

Thank you
~Killacrazy​

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
hi there. I am looking for a server to commit my self to. as my last server has been down for a week and cant get in touch with the admin. so im looking to start fresh.
IGN: minijordanh
LIVES: uk
LOVES: playing with botania, big reactors and quarry's.
LIKES: to build with full imagination and has never fully finished a project.(there is always improvements that can be done.)
HATES: greifing, theifs, and people with no respect for my space/stuff/ and builds.
LOOKING FORWARD TO DO: I got a mad project in my head to build a nice beach house build with a huge secret under ground base with many levels and a military feel about it.
ONLINE TIME: 3-6 hours on more than most of the week night. and can be for huge amount of time at the weekend. from first thing getting up to going to bed. but as summer comes. my job requires 4 hours sometimes.

if there is any thing else you wish to know or just want to talk. give me a private message on this site and ill get back to you as soon as im on.

fishcake321

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i've been away from ftb for a while and I'm trying to get back in to it. I've played with mods since the old 1.7.3, can't wait to see what new stuff has come out. I should be able to get on a lot since summer is coming up. If you need more info pm me on the forum, thanks!

IGN: fishcake321
Best mods: computercraft (mostly turtles, turtles are cool, i like turtles), buildcraft, enderIO, thaumcraft, tinkers.

JoKillerPT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JoKillerPT
Best mods:buildcraft, enderIO, thaumcraft, tinkers industrial craft and applied energistic

Cory Baxter

Jul 29, 2019
It really is a shame that JoKillerPT had to go break rules, hes the first. Everyone else really trustworthy and great on the server though, nice community!

SuperSimon

Jul 29, 2019
Hi

Ingame name: yogsog

Ive been playing on another server but it kind of feels to easy mode and too much like singleplayer. There is not much contact or interaction between players. I enjoy making interesting energy systems as opposed to simply pumping lava from the nether. I enjoy botania and know how to automate the creation of flowers as well as runes. Thaumcraft is always fun and I haven't reached endgame in that mod yet. I also like to build with some moderate amount of aestethics as opposed to the regular direwolf20 9x9. Seems like this could be the community I'm looking for, we will see.

Spikednate12

Nov 14, 2012
IGN: Spikednate12
Other server is down and well, I need a new home it seems.
I've been playing since tekkit.
I primarily use Tinker's, Buildcraft, TE, and Forestry.

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dkittrell
Experience: Ive been playing modded minecraft since 1.4.7. Im knowledgeable in most mods
Why this server: Im just looking to play on a small server on the west coast for so there is good ping

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
Server application
IGN: Born_0f_Fire (zero in of)
Personal Info: Ryan, 38, married, father to 2 young boys.
Communication preference: typing chat, not voip.
Fav mods: Dreaconic Evolution, EnderIO.
Build type: Technical, not pretty.
Typical play time: 1-3 hrs / day, usually after 9pm cst.

DobermanVII

Jul 29, 2019
Heyo!

IGN: DobermanVII
Preferred Mods: Botania, Tinkers' Construct, Witchery (fairly new interest) and Bees!

The last server I played on had a small, friendly community. The server shut down without prior notice and we were never told why. I'm just looking for a server to get back into the game.