Medieval fantasy roleplay anyone?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
"You guys are here to do mean stuff. I know it. You killed drako. Now get out of here."

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"Your Dragon almost decimated the village I grew up in - the people I consider my family. Now, if you try to make any move, I'll cut your head off. Your choice. Leave us alone and live another day or mess with us and die now."
Kogie's swords were already in his hands. At 1,78, he was slightly smaller than most men (and some women), but he compensated that with something most people didn't have.
Agility.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
-"I think I am quicker then you. And drako wasn't trying to destroy the village. He was protecting me from people like you. And this is MY area. I have been watching this village for years. You were planning on killing me. I know it."

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"Whatever, she is insane, let's move on."
Euphy put an arrow in her bow.
One.
Two.
Three.
Release.
The arrow hit Joanna right in her left lung. Blood came out of her mouth, and Joanna fell flat on the ground. The insane girl was dead.
They could finally move on.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
<OOC>

Hey!

You can't kill Joanna![DOUBLEPOST=1378066121][/DOUBLEPOST]
"Whatever, she is insane, let's move on."
Euphy put an arrow in her bow.
One.
Two.
Three.
Release.
The arrow almost hit Joanna right in her left lung. Joanna got to euphy with her knife but she stopped for a moment. Maybe she was giving him a chance

EDIT NOW!

Reactions: PeggleFrank

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
<OOC>

Hey!

EDIT NOW!
[DOUBLEPOST=1378066886][/DOUBLEPOST]
<OOC>

Hey!

EDIT NOW!
Also, Euphemia is a girl, Kogie is a guy, and I'm shifting the post between the minds of the two - in other words, one post is Kogie's mind, the other one is Euphy's mind.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
So what you don't like is princess elf being with a knife in her neck. EDITING

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
-"Explain yourself"I say. I am giving a chance.

-"We aren't hear to kill you."starts the human girl "Jurin and Rhoslyn,"he points at the brown elf "were passed through the village and we, well, they saw your friend Drako. He was attacking the village. So, they killed him. I am sorry. I really am. Rhoslyn is a princess. We have a mission. You can come with us if you want to!"

-"I don't know if I should believe you. Drako was protecting me. But I will give you guys a chance. If you guys can give me a tear of the lost, I can resurect drako. I will trust you. For now. But I am curious. I will come with you."

<OOC>

You really had to make me do this, didn't you J?

(Rhoslyn, we were on TS talking, he made me do this!)

Reactions: the_j485

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
dgdas9 said:
-"Explain yourself"I say. I am giving a chance.

-"We aren't hear to kill you."starts the human girl "Jurin and Rhoslyn,"he points at the brown elf "were passed through the village and we, well, they saw your friend Drako. He was attacking the village. So, they killed him. I am sorry. I really am. Rhoslyn is a princess. We have a mission. You can come with us if you want to!"

-"I don't know if I should believe you. Drako was protecting me. But I will give you guys a chance. If you guys can give me a tear of the lost, I can resurect drako. I will trust you. For now. But I am curious. I will come with you."

(OOC) Crazy people deserve to die >:I. Brown elf. BROWN ELF? She's a wood elf >.> Trillium also wouldn't say that...She would've fired three arrows before you could start to throw a potion. Please don't control Trillium, and also don't doubt her skills...She can fire an arrow a second. So unless your characters can smart up...Don't throw them into danger where they are GOING TO DIE.
Am I clear?
(Sorry if I seem mean, but I want this roleplay to at least be as realistic as possible...If you're dumb, you are not going to last long)
So Joanna is dead. Should I make a list of the fallen?
Also, sorry dgdas, but you really did a stupid thing with Joanna. So now she's gone. And you can't go back in time...

(IC)
"Well that was interesting," Rhsolyn said. "Right. Lets get out of here before we get attacked--again," Trillium says, leading them out. Narlonee, who during the attack had fled, suddenly popped up again. "There are dragons in the sea," it says (<OOC> Narlonee is a wisp with no gender, neither female or male. Just refer to them as an it). "You can find one on the way."

Reactions: the_j485

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
(OOC) Crazy people deserve to die >:I. Brown elf. BROWN ELF? She's a wood elf >.> Trillium also wouldn't say that...She would've fired three arrows before you could start to throw a potion. Please don't control Trillium, and also don't doubt her skills...She can fire an arrow a second. So unless your characters can smart up...Don't throw them into danger where they are GOING TO DIE.
Am I clear?
(Sorry if I seem mean, but I want this roleplay to at least be as realistic as possible...If you're dumb, you are not going to last long)
Also, sorry dgdas, but you really did a stupid thing with Joanna. So now she's gone. And you can't go back in time...

(IC)
"Well that was interesting," Rhsolyn said. "Right. Lets get out of here before we get attacked--again," Trillium says, leading them out. Narlonee, who during the attack had fled, suddenly popped up again. "There are dragons in the sea," it says (<OOC> Narlonee is a wisp with no gender, neither female or male. Just refer to them as an it). "You can find one on the way."

Is there a way to like 1,000 times?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Am I clear?

(IC)
It was more of an offense to Euphy than to Trillium, really. Honestly, it pissed me off as much as it did annoy you.

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
(OOC) Yes but Trillium gets doubted a lot so it ticks her off ;3 But Joanna is dead so...Lets go find that dragon!

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Kogie took the map and started checking out to which direction should they go:
"Okay, the city is a good 3 miles behind now. Narlonee, to which direction should we go?"
The wisp probably was pointing up. Of course, being the little ball of magic that it was, Kogie wasn't sure it could point, but after that, she said:
"To the Heavens,
Where the Gods reign upon themselves
And ourselves
Where we shall choose our fate
And where we,
at the same time, won't."
"Is that the lyrics of a song?" Euphy said.
"It means we should go upward." Rhsolyn replied. Apparently, she was able to understand everything that wisp said. Of course, it was her personal, she probably had a lot of time to hear that thing.
"Oh, great, now we're going to have to fly."
"If only me still had the mecha..."
"C'mon, there's this tower that pierces through the heavens around 400 miles across the East Stream, just over the Peak of Darkness."
"Please tell me they were joking and the place is a happy area."
"Kogie, stop. We're heading there."
Sometime after, around midnight, 10 miles to the nearest city under the government of King Vector.
Euphy and Kogie were awake.
"Let's just keep this as a secret, okay?"
"I don't know if I can."
"C'mon, you're my best friend. If I can't trust you, I can't trust anyone."
"Kogie, you're the sweetest guy I've ever met."
"You're that AND the prettiest girl I've ever seen. And the prettiest I'll ever see."
The two shared a long kiss before breaking. Kogie woke up Jurin, but he was still in that semi-sleep that you have when you wake up.
"If I die, please, go out with me."
"I will if you do that for me."
"Good night, Kogie."
"Good night, girlfriend."
In the night, the two smiled. Jurin woke up and took his round as the watcher.
Kogie knew that he had just got the girl of his dreams. He felt accomplished. And, like he would do with Rhsolyn, he wouldn't stop protecting her. No matter what.

OOC: Yeah, what happened during that night? I'll tell later, stay with the results. And I'm leaving, so consider this to be my last RP in this thread (and last post in these forums) until Saturday. Or Friday.

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
(OOC)
Nooo! Oh well. Nice place to leave off xD
Hmm, tower to the heavens. But Bella and Arthur don't live with the gods... :c We'll just have to add them later. Also if you don't mind, I'm going to somewhat control Kogie and Euphy while you're gone, just to keep the roleplay going.

(IC)
Rhsolyn was awake, listening. She heard Kogie and Euphy talking. She quietly cried herself to sleep, remembering Nightshade. ([OOC] ;n; my poor Rhsolyn. Why again did I torture her?)