Meanwhile, out on the street...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
So a few minutes ago, I was sitting on my front porch, as I do, and two of the local kids, probably about ten years old, were out playing. One of them was waving some variety of wooden tool around.

The other one says to him, "So let's say we both have obsidian armour!"

I felt good about it.

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
Awwwwh :3

Speaking of feeling good about MC ... my wife is off for a week to the UK on work, and wanted to buy me geeky stuff. Failing to find any WoW items at forbidden planet, word has it that she bought me a tonne of Minecraft merchandise.

I'm happier about that, than I should be for my age.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Awwwwh :3

Speaking of feeling good about MC ... my wife is off for a week to the UK on work, and wanted to buy me geeky stuff. Failing to find any WoW items at forbidden planet, word has it that she bought me a tonne of Minecraft merchandise.

I'm happier about that, than I should be for my age.
If I had a lot of money and a long corridor in my house, I would buy some of those real size torches and have some pixilated wallpaper of stone and gravel printed :p

Kahless61

Jul 29, 2019
My sister's boyfriend bought my girlfriend and I creeper and mooshroom plushies for xmas. I now regularly torment my girlfriend with the creeper.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure I'd trust you with one, mind.

Of course, if we're granting impossible wishes, I'll take a battlemech and a young Halle Berry.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
You Sir, I like how you think. But you can keep the mech. Boomerang era Halle. Yup.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
then they proceed to dig up the neighbours garden looking for diamonds....