mcWiredcraft [1.4.2] Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

The Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
when i saw it came out today i was like "HELL YEAH BRO"
had been hooked on TC2 last couple days so i havent been on

BigBadLoser

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BigBadLoser
Mod experience: IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft, MystCraft, Factorizaton, thermal expansion
ever been banned before: Not on a Feed The Beast server :)
Your 3 favorite bands: Breathe Carolina, And anyhting else on the radio.
Your three favorite movies: LOTR, Castaway, and Iron Man
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: Venture until I find a spot then set up a base.
Did you even more?: Y/N
Yes, I even more.

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry too much about it, whatever you do now on the server isn't going to stay since we're changing hosts, I bet it was just some people playing around while they can do stuff like that.
I know all of that but its still annoying when a mod blows up your house for no reason cause even though every thing I did would have gotten rolled back I would have still liked to have played legitimately instead of there being 10 big craters in and around the spawn

Aesify

Jul 29, 2019
Mod experience: experienced in Tekkit and Vanilla new to FTB tho
ever been banned before: no :p
Your 3 favorite bands: I listen pretty much anything.
Your three favorite movies: Original star wars trilogy, all LoTR movies, Avengers, BTTF, Hunger games-Harry potter (I enjoyed to books more but movies were kinda cool)
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures:I always look for the perfect spot that doesnt exist so until i find it i will not settle
Did you even more?: What does that even mean ?!?!?!?!?☻

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
I know all of that but its still annoying when a mod blows up your house for no reason cause even though every thing I did would have gotten rolled back I would have still liked to have played legitimately instead of there being 10 big craters in and around the spawn

Yeah I was about to start a grav suit to see if I had the mats or needed to start the turtle quarrys up. but that will have to wait I guess, shyte happens....

Guess I'll go back to testing Thaumcraft.

whoodlemap

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: whoodlemap
mod experience industrial craft
never banned
i would prefer to build nice settle homes

The Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I was about to start a grav suit to see if I had the mats or needed to start the turtle quarrys up. but that will have to wait I guess, shyte happens....

Guess I'll go back to testing Thaumcraft.

how far into thaum have you gotten?
i only just got the golems i can't find any fire crystals

Om3gaOm3n

Jul 29, 2019
srry i havent been on, my FTB files are all fucked up and i fucked them up more, so im going to delete everything, and redownload everything and try again, hope to play again soon

trixerlol

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN trixes
    age 15
    Never greifed or banned
    i really wanna join a server to team upp and play with freindly. I like to chare things and i thing im a
    good builder. Im from sweden and played minecraft in beta, Looking forward to play with you guys
    and build some awsome things :D

trixerlol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN trixes
age 15
Never greifed or banned
i really wanna join a server to team upp and play with freindly. I like to chare things and i thing im a
good builder. Im from sweden and played minecraft in beta, Looking forward to play with you guys
and build some awsome things :D

The Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
srry i havent been on, my FTB files are all fucked up and i fucked them up more, so im going to delete everything, and redownload everything and try again, hope to play again soon
multiplayer servers down atm i just did the same thing xD

LazySmurf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wolfe02 & hellboy30
Mod experience: IC2 and Buildcraft
ever been banned before: no (like you would say yes if you have :p) No the olny server i play was close
Your 3 favorite bands: None
Your three favorite movies: none
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: both
Did you even more?: Y/N ????????

Adelli

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Adelli
Mod experience: Very little with FTB, but I'm willing to learn. I have also played extensively with Tekkit.
ever been banned before: no
Your 3 favorite bands: Cher, My Band Perry, Toby Keith
Your three favorite movies: Grumpy Old Men, Grumpier Old Men, Pretty Woman
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: Depends on how I'm feeling at the moment.
Did you even more?: Y

jensi00

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:hansrodtang
Mod experience:im watching dw20 soo i know the moost of the mods buut im noot very good at them buut i think good enough
ever been banned before: no
Your 3 favorite bands: dont know of eny
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: idk depending on what im building and my mood
Did you even more?: what dont get what your asking about