[mc v 1.7.10] DM Teck Mix 2.0!!!

Do you Like this Pack

• Its an alright pack, I feel that its too OP for advanced players such as myself.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is down right horrible, where's Greg Teck and all the mods that make things uber difficult?

• This mod pack is as good as vomit and a waste of space on the feed the beast forums :{ Trolled!!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

Dunge here to tell you about what has changed with DM Teck Mix, and why I have been away for some time. I have been working on the update for my original modpack for some time now (Since mid November). Just before the 1.7.10 updates for the mods came out I was monitoring a situation with bukkit, and providing my vanilla server with information on available options after bukkit and cauldron shut down. However I am back now with some new stuff. I am still adding mods and making some edits with files and stuff, however, the modpack is currently running stable and I am constantly keeping it updated. The current line up of mods have changed up a bit since 1.6. some mods were removed but new ones have been added.

I removed some mods cause simply put I never used them. This doesn't mean that I didn't like them, but this simply means that I lost focus on them after the confusion with the bukkit situation.

Below are the list of mods currently in the pack, please keep in mind that this list isn't final and can change with enough discussion.

What is this modpack about. Its about normal minecraft and casually playing and enjoying the game as is with added tech mods and some mods that enable some laxed gameplay that isn't overbearing for a new player. This mod pack can offer some awesome stuff for advanced players and builders alike, as well.

Ore gathering is made simple by mid game so that way you can actually explore the map in which you create. Plus you can choose to only to use certain mods within the pack, should you wish to restrict and make the game play harder for yourself. I know that some of the mods here seem op to some. I feel they allow for more adventuring mid game instead of having to constantly being in a mine. This to me is something that, I feel, I need in order to make game play more interesting.

You can check me out on Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube as well. I hope you guys enjoy this modpack as much as I do. Please feel free to give me feedback anytime on here or the other places a fore mentioned. If you have questions, concerns or issues with the pack. I will try to help out fixing any errors or help you figure out whats up. Just leave me a comment here or send me a pm I do check here often as well as my website should you choose to register there, which, would be appreciated as well. The website can be found by clicking here.

and as always everyone,
Have a good one!!!

Your Friend,
Dunge

Last edited:

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
This modpack now has a server side setup that is in full working order and is now public! Below is the ip address for anyone interested in joining the server. The rules for said server should be self explanitory and can be found in the website also listed below. Again this server uses the modpack listed above. Feel free to try out our server. Fun Stuff planned for the future. Events and prizes as well as minigames.

IP: 173.243.117.171:25800

and again thanks for your interest in our modpack and please feel free to make comments below if you have any issues. Please do register with the website as well, so you can requests claim protection as well :D

Thanks again
Your Friend,
As always,
Dunge

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
Next update awaiting approval

new mods for update 1.3.3

Tails
Bspkrs Core
Starting inventory

Planned additions pending polls on website:
Twilight Forest
Galactic Craft

My plans are to have you guys the players help me to choose which mods to add next. On the website there will be a poll.
If enough people participate in this poll, we can add a new mod and your voice will be heard. I am trying to do something new and I hope that there is someone out there watching and sees this message. I want more people to try the mod pack and give it a chance. Let me know what you think and I will try to work out any issues you may have.

Thanks again for all your support.
Your Friend,
Dunge

Last edited:
G

ghostpro18

Need help connecting to server. it may be my own internet but could use some help.

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
The server has been down for a while sorry for the delay been really busy this holiday season. I am doing some new work on a new pack. Once finished I will be setting up a new server for that pack.