[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
I found a major world destroying bug. And also a minor one. Lets start with the minor one. Nether quartz will spawn in the over world instead of what i believe is supposed to be AE quartz. The major one is that when i was in a millenare village my entities count skyrocketed to 3000 for no reason and my world has become corrupt this is on 6.2 in FTB please fix this problem soon
Please read the changelogs before posting. This was fixed already, how did your world corrupt from entities, the public server has 7l entities and doesn't lag o.0 I think something else caused a problem bud. Post a log if you can replicate it.

Mario Gerk

Jul 29, 2019
My computer doesn't even start it up it says mc = class net.minecraft.client.Minecraft and doesn't load.

Valakas

Jul 29, 2019
I can't get this working either.
I've tried version 5.6 (downloaded modpack and then loaded vanilla client (no forge))
And 6.0,6.2 (downloaded modpack and then loaded with 3 mods forge, and forget the other two but they were base mods (likeforge))
Finally 6.1 (downloaded and would not load (just hangs) but showed in the launcher that all the mods were installed)

Not sure what the problem is.
Java 6, Linux.
If you need more info or logs from anything let me know.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
I can't get this working either.
I've tried version 5.6 (downloaded modpack and then loaded vanilla client (no forge))
And 6.0,6.2 (downloaded modpack and then loaded with 3 mods forge, and forget the other two but they were base mods (likeforge))
Finally 6.1 (downloaded and would not load (just hangs) but showed in the launcher that all the mods were installed)

Not sure what the problem is.
Java 6, Linux.
If you need more info or logs from anything let me know.
Delete your Bin Folder every time you are about to load the pack, It will work then. Well, 6.2 wont....doesn't work for me either. But you guys do know I have no control over the launcher...[DOUBLEPOST=1370811411][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nether Quartz generation in overworld is NOT fixed.
It is fixed, as of v6.1 Make sure you downloaded the pack correctly.
Video Proof, seeing that you don't trust me :p

Valakas

Jul 29, 2019
Ok deleting the bin folder worked.
I even got 6.2 working, here is how.

1) Download ftb_v6.2 from the first post.
2) Unzipped it
3) Copy it to your newworldmodpack folder in your ftb folder.
4) Open the "version" text file in the newworldmodpack folder and type 6.2 and save it. (mine was empty)
5) Delete the bin folder in the minecraft folder in the newworldmodpack folder.
6) Set the mod pack version to 6.2 in the ftb launcher.
7) Launch.

Good luck

PureDisease

Jul 29, 2019
I looked at the M3 spreadsheet file and the dimension of quartz is set to -1, as it should to spawn in the nether, but it still will spawn in overworld no matter what map type, large/normal.
I think another mod may be interfering with the Nether Quartz spawn.
I did install the modpack correctly, unless FTB Installs it wrong.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
I looked at the M3 spreadsheet file and the dimension of quartz is set to -1, as it should to spawn in the nether, but it still will spawn in overworld no matter what map type, large/normal.
I think another mod may be interfering with the Nether Quartz spawn.
I did install the modpack correctly, unless FTB Installs it wrong.
I have tested the build a million times with the FTB launcher. It was set to 1 by default, the author fixed this in his newer versions so thats prob what you are looking at. v6.0 spawns it in the over world, 6.1+ doesn't. If it does for you, something is wrong with the download or your pc/mac. I would try downloading the client and installing manually.

EmptyGesh

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I have been playing with the mod pack with a few friends for a few days now and I have noticed there are no Millenaire villages spawning... there are little shops spawning but no villages.. I opened up a singleplayer game and a few millenaire villages were spawning fine..

I then created a new world and noticed this error related to Millenaire...
Code:
2013-06-10 00:38:00 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] SRV Exception when generating village:
2013-06-10 00:38:00 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] SRV java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -8
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76610_a(Chunk.java:615)
at org.millenaire.common.MillWorldInfo.updateChunk(MillWorldInfo.java:664)
at org.millenaire.common.MillWorldInfo.createWorldInfo(MillWorldInfo.java:355)
at org.millenaire.common.MillWorldInfo.update(MillWorldInfo.java:530)
at org.millenaire.common.WorldGenVillage.generateVillage(WorldGenVillage.java:179)
at org.millenaire.common.WorldGenVillage.generateVillageAtPoint(WorldGenVillage.java:604)
at org.millenaire.common.WorldGenVillage.generate(WorldGenVillage.java:130)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.generateWorld(GameRegistry.java:134)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderServer.java:379)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76624_a(Chunk.java:1261)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.getChunkAt(ChunkProviderServer.java:225)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerInstance.<init>(PlayerInstance.java:38)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72690_a(PlayerManager.java:116)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72691_b(PlayerManager.java:215)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72685_d(PlayerManager.java:314)
at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72358_d(ServerConfigurationManager.java:372)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72498_a(NetServerHandler.java:594)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet10Flying.func_73279_a(SourceFile:136)
at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:442)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:213)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:53)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(SourceFile:30)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:860)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:320)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:729)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:613)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)
Also I have noticed it's not possible to light up portals in the Nether, fire blocks appear instead.. but I have read this has been fixed in the new update.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you :)

Aeronica

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously? Is this modpack a joke? Contains a mod that griefs your overworld build with Comet Kitties?
3ccaD.png

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Hey, I have been playing with the mod pack with a few friends for a few days now and I have noticed there are no Millenaire villages spawning... there are little shops spawning but no villages.. I opened up a singleplayer game and a few millenaire villages were spawning fine..

I then created a new world and noticed this error related to Millenaire...
Code:
2013-06-10 00:38:00 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] SRV Exception when generating village:
2013-06-10 00:38:00 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] SRV java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -8
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76610_a(Chunk.java:615)
at org.millenaire.common.MillWorldInfo.updateChunk(MillWorldInfo.java:664)
at org.millenaire.common.MillWorldInfo.createWorldInfo(MillWorldInfo.java:355)
at org.millenaire.common.MillWorldInfo.update(MillWorldInfo.java:530)
at org.millenaire.common.WorldGenVillage.generateVillage(WorldGenVillage.java:179)
at org.millenaire.common.WorldGenVillage.generateVillageAtPoint(WorldGenVillage.java:604)
at org.millenaire.common.WorldGenVillage.generate(WorldGenVillage.java:130)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.generateWorld(GameRegistry.java:134)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderServer.java:379)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76624_a(Chunk.java:1261)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.getChunkAt(ChunkProviderServer.java:225)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerInstance.<init>(PlayerInstance.java:38)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72690_a(PlayerManager.java:116)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72691_b(PlayerManager.java:215)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72685_d(PlayerManager.java:314)
at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72358_d(ServerConfigurationManager.java:372)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72498_a(NetServerHandler.java:594)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet10Flying.func_73279_a(SourceFile:136)
at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:442)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:213)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:53)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(SourceFile:30)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:860)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:320)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:729)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:613)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)
Also I have noticed it's not possible to light up portals in the Nether, fire blocks appear instead.. but I have read this has been fixed in the new update.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you :)
You know what....I might have included the client version of Millionaire in the server download x.x

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Seriously? Is this modpack a joke? Contains a mod that griefs your overworld build with Comet Kitties?
3ccaD.png
Sorry you didn't read the mod list before building what ever it was that was so important to you. That is part of the Falling Meteors Mod, and there is a very simple to make Item in game to prevent your area from being affected. No the mod pack is not a "joke." I don't see how you not being prepared for a mod that was listed in the OP makes the modpack (or me) to blame. I mean the icon is a falling meteor...

AscendingSoul

Jul 29, 2019
I am curious as well about the above post on server files. I know previously you mentioned you like to test it on your private servers though so I understand it takes time. Just purely curious as I like to run my own for my friends and I. Keep up the great work kyle. You put together a great modpack! Thanks!

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
any Idea when server files will be available for 6.1/6.2??
I will start making server versions public before I test them, but this means that the builds will be extremely unstable. Know that the reason I usually don't is because I used to run tekkit servers, and if you have ever ran a tekkit server before you know that the server is extremely unstable and will require the server owner to patch almost every mod. I want New World to be a mod pack that doesn't need a java programmer running it in order just to enjoy the mods included, so I like to patch everything I can while I have it. The server versions will be uploaded at http://www.nwservers.org/versions/server When I get to them.Thanks!http://www.nwservers.org/versions/server

AscendingSoul

Jul 29, 2019
As always you break it down and give a prompt, well explained answer. Thanks for the update kyle.

And I did in fact run a tekkit server some time ago. I was indeed in state of constant maintenance due to the patching so I can definately appreciate what your trying to do.

Aeronica

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry you didn't read the mod list before building what ever it was that was so important to you. That is part of the Falling Meteors Mod, and there is a very simple to make Item in game to prevent your area from being affected. No the mod pack is not a "joke." I don't see how you not being prepared for a mod that was listed in the OP makes the modpack (or me) to blame. I mean the icon is a falling meteor...

Just a new mod to me. I had nothing built. Just a little different. No offense intended. It was quite funny seeing the kitties running around.