[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

Crazed Heretic

Jul 29, 2019
I have hosted many mod-pack servers and vanilla servers that I have modded, but I cannot for-the-life-of-me get the v6 server to work. I was able to run v5.6 just fine, can someone tell me what I might be doing wrong?

Foxx.K91

Jul 29, 2019
I can't see these textures either.... The PNG files are missing. The game runs fine without them but my FTB launcher takes nearly an hour to load the modpack because it can't find them. I really like this pack but it takes too long to load :/

Meatnog

Jul 29, 2019
Kyle, any update on when 6.1 will be released or where we can download it?

The link on the front page is still v6.

Also, you may want to put the 6.1 changelog on the front page, it is buried in the 22 pages (currently) of replies and hard for people that have not been following this thread to find.

Agge

Jul 29, 2019
Kyle. Will you fix this in the next update?

Version (v6.0) have a capitalization error in the zip file the "minecraft" folder is incorrectly named "Minecraft" this creates an error when the launcher try to unpack the file on a Linux or mac system.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Kyle. Will you fix this in the next update?

Version (v6.0) have a capitalization error in the zip file the "minecraft" folder is incorrectly named "Minecraft" this creates an error when the launcher try to unpack the file on a Linux or mac system.
Next update will be fixed![DOUBLEPOST=1370740863][/DOUBLEPOST]
could someone make a server
There is a server in the pack when you download it[DOUBLEPOST=1370740921][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have hosted many mod-pack servers and vanilla servers that I have modded, but I cannot for-the-life-of-me get the v6 server to work. I was able to run v5.6 just fine, can someone tell me what I might be doing wrong?

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Client DL is still down.
Fixed[DOUBLEPOST=1370741316][/DOUBLEPOST]
can someone explain how to host your own New World Server?
http://www.newworldservers.net/servers[DOUBLEPOST=1370741394][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can't see these textures either.... The PNG files are missing. The game runs fine without them but my FTB launcher takes nearly an hour to load the modpack because it can't find them. I really like this pack but it takes too long to load :/
No idea why it does this, Updated 1.5.2 MC uses a different way to give items textures...it says they can't be found but they work just fine for me in-game.

Demigod

Jul 29, 2019
Next update will be fixed![DOUBLEPOST=1370740863][/DOUBLEPOST]
There is a server in the pack when you download it[DOUBLEPOST=1370740921][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great now we just need a quality server running i mean the sponsored server seemed to have attracted alot of immature audience as is expected because it's a default server for the modpack

brody

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem with the 6.1 version, Whenever I try to launch the modpack for the second time, it just freezes while trying to load the minecraft class files.
"
Loading jars...
Added URL to classpath: file:/C:/Users/IIIpl4sm4III/Desktop/NewWorldModPack/instMods/MinecraftForge.zip
Added URL to classpath: file:/C:/Users/IIIpl4sm4III/Desktop/NewWorldModPack/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
Added URL to classpath: file:/C:/Users/IIIpl4sm4III/Desktop/NewWorldModPack/minecraft/bin/lwjgl.jar
Added URL to classpath: file:/C:/Users/IIIpl4sm4III/Desktop/NewWorldModPack/minecraft/bin/lwjgl_util.jar
Added URL to classpath: file:/C:/Users/IIIpl4sm4III/Desktop/NewWorldModPack/minecraft/bin/jinput.jar
Loading natives...
Natives loaded...
Loading minecraft class
"
And then no outcome whatsoever
Any help?

The Prisoner

Jul 29, 2019
I found a major world destroying bug. And also a minor one. Lets start with the minor one. Nether quartz will spawn in the over world instead of what i believe is supposed to be AE quartz. The major one is that when i was in a millenare village my entities count skyrocketed to 3000 for no reason and my world has become corrupt this is on 6.2 in FTB please fix this problem soon