[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

Ninjaminer78

Jul 29, 2019
We are doing our best but finding some of the current mods to not run so smoothly and our hardware to have issues, although we do take all feedback seriously maybe you should try seeing how you perform under the same circumstances.

Regards
Johnnyc
New World Servers.[/quote]

I'm sorry if I was underappreciating you, I am running a server and realize the difficulty of a Vanilla Deticated Server, I can only imagine the difficulty of being the main server of a entire mudpack, my dearest apologies[DOUBLEPOST=1370173549][/DOUBLEPOST]
We are doing our best but finding some of the current mods to not run so smoothly and our hardware to have issues, although we do take all feedback seriously maybe you should try seeing how you perform under the same circumstances.

Regards
Johnnyc
New World Servers.

I'm sorry if I was underappreciating you, I am running a server and realize the difficulty of a Vanilla Deticated Server, I can only imagine the difficulty of being the main server of a entire mudpack, my dearest apologies[/quote]

(sorry I meant modpack, I was rushing on my typing)

kruger07

Jul 29, 2019
There is something horribly wrong with that cause as soon as it gets to the configs it takes my entire computer CPU up to 100%....

It just starts to use about 20 instances of attrib.exe and about 30 instances of conhost.exe

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
I've already downloaded the technic launcher, added New World, downloaded it, copied all the mods into MultiMC and swapped out compact solars for advanced solars. It loads, haven't tried to play it yet though.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Update Time!
Updated to Version 6.0!
Now Minecraft 1.5.2!
ChangeLog:​
Removed CraftGuide​
Removed Backpacks​
Removed CameraCraft​
Removed DiamondBuckets​
Removed ForgeIRC​
Removed Wireless RedStone Core​
Removed NanoTech​
Removed Recipe Remover​
Removed Liquid Metals​
Removed Primitive Mobs​
Added NEI Addons​

kruger07

Jul 29, 2019
Update Time!
Updated to Version 6.0!
Now Minecraft 1.5.2!
ChangeLog:​
Removed CraftGuide​
Removed Backpacks​
Removed CameraCraft​
Removed DiamondBuckets​
Removed ForgeIRC​
Removed Wireless RedStone Core​
Removed NanoTech​
Removed Recipe Remover​
Removed Liquid Metals​
Removed Primitive Mobs​
Added NEI Addons​

Will any of these mods ever be added back in? I need an alternative for my backpack :p

Telanis

Jul 29, 2019
Forestry also have Backpacks or think i wrong?

I hope the V6 Server Files will be uploded today because i need it for my Server

Fizor

Jul 29, 2019
not sure if anyone is having this problem but ive been having a hard time finding iron ore. ive loaded a few new maps fresh and found 1-2 iron ore nodes and that was it. tin and copper ore and coal i find almost everywhere but no iron.