[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

Alistaire

Jul 29, 2019
More crashes;

First happened when a head slime.. thing.. attacked me, and the second when I tried to load that savefile again.

Attachments

• crash-2013-05-30_21.14.20-client.txt
    38.3 KB · Views: 109
  • crash-2013-06-01_14.28.14-client.txt
    26.9 KB · Views: 63

Telanis

Jul 29, 2019
By the Way whats the Name of Mod that inserts the Villagers that build own Citys ?

Maybe there i find a solution for the Problem that in a Multiplayer Server they dont build anything or they dont exist. In Singelplayer i go 200 Blocks and find a new Village. In Multiplayer i dont have find any Village soo far

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Just so everyone knows, even though I have said it before, I am updating the pack by tomorrow night. Posting bug reports for v5.5 is fine, but I'm not going to fix them. The pack is changing from 1.4.7 minecraft to 1
5.2, the bugs will be fixed just from the updating. Now I hope you all know this will bring its own bugs.

kruger07

Jul 29, 2019
Since you're updating the pack will we lose any mods? And also will my single player world still be playable due to the update to 1.5.2, and update to 1.5.2 would be absolutely amazing but i really dont want any of my work to go to waste or for my favourite mods to be taken away :p

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
5 mods are being removed. Nothing most people would notice tho. There will be a full changelog. Worlds should work between 5.5 and 6.0.0 but you never know until you try.

Ninjaminer78

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to say that The Main Pre-Loaded Server has a bit of problems, it's rare to be on and rarer not to crash every 30 seconds, and the rarest is not to fill up faster than an aqueous accumulator in a ocean. I'm just saying.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
I would like to say that The Main Pre-Loaded Server has a bit of problems, it's rare to be on and rarer not to crash every 30 seconds, and the rarest is not to fill up faster than an aqueous accumulator in a ocean. I'm just saying.
I own the server...i know. I am not at home. I will fix. Please read older posts. So I don't go insane answering the same questions over and over.

Vinugaur

Jul 29, 2019
why are the server down, and i dont feel like reading through 16 pages of posts, please put the servers online, would like to play on a server with others, thanks

kruger07

Jul 29, 2019
Is metallurgy gonna still be the same with maybe more with the 1.5.2 version? Cause that's one of my favourite mods, i love all of the new ores and tools that it brings with it! :D

Johnnyc227

Jul 29, 2019
why are the server down, and i dont feel like reading through 16 pages of posts, please put the servers online, would like to play on a server with others, thanks

The servers are being relaunched with a new server sponsor. Bare with us we are doing our best to get this sorted ASAP. While we do want to bring the server back online now we do want to provide a more reliable and stabler service for people. Take it easy.

Is metallurgy gonna still be the same with maybe more with the 1.5.2 version? Cause that's one of my favourite mods, i love all of the new ores and tools that it brings with it! :D

Yes it will be the same in theory....

We are doing our best but finding some of the current mods to not run so smoothly and our hardware to have issues, although we do take all feedback seriously maybe you should try seeing how you perform under the same circumstances.

Regards
Johnnyc
New World Servers.

Evilgiggle5

Jul 29, 2019
I am running the latest (5.6) version of NWMP and was struggling for diamonds and iron, tried to edit some configs, failed miserably so i started with a fresh install. have just taken a quarry through two chunks and found only 4 iron and no diamonds. I don't think I can truly be that unlucky can i? is there a config i can change to help diamonds spawn more? getting tons of different kinds of copper and tin can i change some settings for this to help reduce the number of copper and tin types i spawn? any help is greatly appreciated.

Johnnyc227

Jul 29, 2019
I am running the latest (5.6) version of NWMP and was struggling for diamonds and iron, tried to edit some configs, failed miserably so i started with a fresh install. have just taken a quarry through two chunks and found only 4 iron and no diamonds. I don't think I can truly be that unlucky can i? is there a config i can change to help diamonds spawn more? getting tons of different kinds of copper and tin can i change some settings for this to help reduce the number of copper and tin types i spawn? any help is greatly appreciated.

Not seen this issue, Really unlucky?
Not sure 100% though as i've found more diamonds then that.

Regards
Johnnyc
New World Servers.

Trentc98

Jul 29, 2019

The ores density is edited by ExtrabiomesXL, and certain biomes are more dense. If you wish to change the vanilla ores spawn rate, its under the MetallurgyCore config.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Guys, I'm trying to get v6 of the mod-pack out. I need version 2.2.6.0 of forestry, but the links have went offline for the main downloads. Anyone happen to have it?

Johnnyc227

Jul 29, 2019
V6 is looking good - We are building the server today and hopefully launch it soon :) Who's Excited? I know I am :)

Regards
JC

incomtart

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, I'm trying to get v6 of the mod-pack out. I need version 2.2.6.0 of forestry, but the links have went offline for the main downloads. Anyone happen to have it?

I've just been asking on the Forestry IRC, and they say you need 2.2.6.2 or later as 2.2.6.0 had many crashes, also there is no download for it, and most people don't have it as it was updated very quickly.

EDIT:

If you really need the link, here it is : http://minecraft.coreduo.me.uk/forestry-A-2.2.6.0.jar

kruger07

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Johnny, i heard of this server but never managed to find the ip for it, is there any way that you could point me in the right direction please? :)

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Hey Johnny, i heard of this server but never managed to find the ip for it, is there any way that you could point me in the right direction please? :)
We are setting up a v6.0.0 right now! Just got the build working tho, stay updated here and I will be posting a full change log soon.