MassFab causing API ERROR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all,

Some MassFab complications, I have set these up many times before so I am a little confused as to whether this is a bug I should be reporting or something that has changed in the newer version & I am not understanding it - hey maybe I broke something, anythings possible!

1.5.2 Beta Pack 0.7
Java build 1.7.0_17-b02

I have a MassFab attached directly to an MFSU linked to another EU reticulation system (Turbine -> MFSU -> MVT -> 2 x Induction Furnaces), the MFSU for the MassFab is cabled from a point between the Turbine MFSU & the MVT. That MFSU is not charging 100% but to be honest I expected it would drain & the side effect would be that the MassFab runs at reduced capacity - which is exactly what is happening.... Except I get this spamming the server console every minute or so (there is no crash or other error I can show):

12.07 03:09:32 [Server] WARNING API ERROR: ic2.core.block.machine.tileentity.TileEntityMatter@79140b4d (0:494,51,-114) didn't implement demandsEnergy() properly, no energy from injectEnergy accepted (512) although demandsEnergy() requested 512.

Any thoughts, bug / new rev changes / id10t problem? Thanks :)

Hobby boy

Jul 29, 2019
Ic2 storage blocks (batbox, mfe, and mfsu) seem to be draining power constantly in the current version, even when not connected to anything. I had the same error with just an mfe connected to nothing.

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
Ic2 storage blocks (batbox, mfe, and mfsu) seem to be draining power constantly in the current version, even when not connected to anything. I had the same error with just an mfe connected to nothing.
Thanks for the reply & heads up, do I need to worry about the error? I just thought it was odd that it needed to spam the console continuously. I mean if it's low on power it's low on power, how is that an API ERROR?

Minken

Jul 29, 2019
What kind of cable? Glass fiber? Still a lot of spam in my server console.

2013-08-03 18:26:23 [WARNING] [IC2] API ERROR: ic2.core.block.machine.tileentity.TileEntityMatter@5547bf20 (0:606,71,2511) didn't implement demandsEnergy() properly, no energy from injectEnergy accepted (512) although demandsEnergy() requested 512.

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, unfortunately adding that glass fibre cable or even breaking and replacing it only gives a temporary fix and the problem returns, even with 3 maxed MFSU's attached to turbines. I also tried updating to the latest ver (1.118.401-if) which was a fail. And since there are like 40 versions between the one I am using (1.116.369-if) and the current I haven't gotten round to hunting and a casual glance at the changelogs didnt expose anything too obvious (to me anyways :p). It also feels like the scrap to uu-matter is broken +-200k scrap converts into 10k uu-matter?

edit: I did update to 0.8 of the modpack as well hoping my ic2 would be fixed by that, no luck.

Tikaran

Jul 29, 2019
The API error only shows when the Massfab is running on scrap. Running it without scrap there are no errors.

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
Scrap and scrapboxes :( I must admit I never tried without them though thanks for that, not sure what to do with my 384k scrap though... I havent had much luck updating ic2 either.

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
I have updated to '1.117.385-if' which has cleared all the spam & the cable connect derpiness, it also appears to be the last 1.5.2 update - plus scrapbox -> uu-matter conversion seems to be correct again. I have been running this version on my server now for a few hours without any hassles.

> goodness here <

Status
Not open for further replies.