Mass Fabricator? No Recipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
It's not a bug, Gregtech replaces the mass fabricator with the matter fabricator, it's intended to do this. Although you can change this in the server config so that the mass fabricator is not replaced I would ask people to refrain from doing this and try the FTB mod pack as it's meant to be played :)
I see a problem with this argument... what about playing the mods as the creators meant them to be played?
Seriously, this horse has been beaten to death in like 20 other threads, let's cut another bludgeoning session short and agree to disagree on this, at least in this thread. If you want to make some glue from the poor horse's carcass, the best thread with the audience most willing to engage is probably this one now.

Thanks.

stormkitster

Jul 29, 2019
o_O this thread should have ended after I got my answer why is it still going. NO need to keep arguing on it or anything for that matter.

Close thread.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Feels like GregTech was balanced for multiple players, but we on the Feed the City server made one of those in 3 days.
o_O this thread should have ended after I got my answer why is it still going. NO need to keep arguing on it or anything for that matter.

Close thread.
I agree with this, close the thread.

10667t

Jul 29, 2019
It is easy to fix this, just edit the config file for GregTech. Under "ic2recipes", make sure it says
"Massfabricator=true"

Status
Not open for further replies.