March News

mti_

Jul 29, 2019
I approve of the video, I don't approve of the pack's grind mechanics and some of the mods.

Can you elaborate? What are you concerns?

e: I must say that from what little I have seen so far it looks like the EFab is a great idea. Combining upgradeable crafting with power requirements and fluid support seems like a natural step to take. Looking forward to see more of the progression curve.

Last edited:

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Ok Few questions about the Pyrimid Rebourn and a starting tip. Is the map still just normal mode only and are there going to be a tip added to show how to make the map in a different mode? There is now only the single player map is are the other templates being added back for the other 2 maps? Also why not just have the map start with Keepinventory set to true?

Tip assume breaking the starter island is ok and not against the rules. Make a slab 3*3 area right behind you if you are looking at the main quest platform. In the middle place the water but before going down place slabs under the starter Platform. Then go down get the nether chest and once back up break all the cobble on the starter platform and replace with slabs. This will allow you to make 2 furnaces and leave at least 1 cobble to start generating cobble using the seeback and resource gens and one for making a builders wand. (This assumes you take a few minutes make and cutting trees.)

K

Kuktar

Hello march news thread. It's kuktar your biggest fan! I didn't see any links posted yet to the youtubbers playing on continuum.

Here is kraken, he's pretty chill and talks alot wich is good.

Here is teddyhere, he is fun and talks plenty also.

Here is spidey1958
He is a lesser known streamer but non the less I like his stream also.

Anyone that complains about the grinding in this expert pack can just shove it. It's supposed to be Grindy and challenging fyi.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Maybe tell people to use baked apples rather than apple juice - they're much better!
I have been trying to get Dire to do that in the comments of his video but he records like 5-7 at a times. He is like here make more Juice...rofl!

Reactions: SolManX

stellarfirefly

Jul 29, 2019
Continuum question: Is there a list of which mods will be included? Now that it's in closed alpha, I assume that the list is pretty much finalized, but I can't seem to find it posted anywhere yet.

K

Kuktar

Continuum question: Is there a list of which mods will be included? Now that it's in closed alpha, I assume that the list is pretty much finalized, but I can't seem to find it posted anywhere yet.

Out of curiosity why do you want a mod list? For the life of me I can't figure it out lol. I can imagine it will be close to revelations plus efab.

DinnerBeef

Oct 14, 2014
Illinois
Dinnerbeef.me
To whom or where am I supposed to report the error that the entry for the "Garden Clothe" [sic] has, for both of it's entries, "Fix Me", in the FTB Home/Pyramid/Appendix under the heading Objectives and Rewards? Or does this only exist under certain specific circumstances, such as before having joined a team? I'm playing singleplayer so don't even know which team to join, if any.

Cheers ...
you are playing on and older version so it been fixed and next time post it on the bug tracker (https://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forum/modpack-bugs.126/)
BrickVoid

stellarfirefly

Jul 29, 2019
Out of curiosity why do you want a mod list? For the life of me I can't figure it out lol. I can imagine it will be close to revelations plus efab.
Largely just out of curiosity. I'm sure others are wondering as well if their own favorite mod(s) will be a part of this highly anticipated pack.

M

MoistAlderon

Anyone want to play it with me? or another pack if you want!

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Finally - Soaryn put him right :)
More likely his stream chat put them right..rofl. Also a few more tips you can use Crops from IC2 for farming for some crops and the Reservoir from Thermal Expansion can be used to turn in fluids. FYI

Last edited: