Whitelist Server Magic's Ultimate Server (v1.1.2) | Whitelist | Hard Mode | Professionally Hosted | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pufflez
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a small server with a group of people that will get to know each other. I hate when it's like 100 slots and you maby know a few people.
Mic available: Yes
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: Well I played Tekkit for about 7 months, and FTB since it came out.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Forestry / Extra bees!
How active are you?: I will play every day.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 18 year old guy who studies to become a building engineer. I like playing games and just hang out with friends.
Other info: I'm not really sure what to put here, but I am a moderator on a vanilla server.

Hope to see you ingame!
Declined. You are missing something from your application sir.

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there!
We’re Lovine and HawkeyeNL and we’re looking for a nice server.
Lovine is 19 years old and HawkeyeNL is 18 years old.
We’d like to join this server, because it’s 18+ and therefore it has to be mature and well played. We’re hoping that some of you could help us if we’d need help.
We’re from the Netherlands, Lovine is from a city called Utrecht, in the center of the Netherlands and HawkeyeNL is from a village near the coast.
We both have a Mic available and we both have Skype, which we use to communicate together and possibly with others.
HawkeyeNL is an advanced Minecraft player and knows a lot about FTB and all the mods, he played the Direwolf20 pack since January, but the server is down, so we started looking for a new one. Lovine is new to Minecraft and HawkeyeNL teaches her everything she wants to know about the game. MAGIC
HawkeyeNL prefers the mod ‘industrial craft with gregtech addon’ Lovine isn’t experienced enough yet to be able to choose.
We’re both very active and play at least once a day for approximately 1-2 hours a day for Lovine and 4+ hours a day for HawkeyeNL .
HawkeyeNL studies to become an engineer and Lovine will start Social Geography at the University of Utrecht in September. We’re in an relationship and have been together for a while now. Hawkeye prefers Hardstyle music, and Lovine listens mostly to Rock music or Hardcore.
We’re looking forward to be able to start again on a new server and would be enormously grateful if that could be yours.

Pufflez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pufflez
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a small server with a group of people that will get to know each other. I hate when it's like 100 slots and you maby know a few people.
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: Well I played Tekkit for about 7 months, and FTB since it came out.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Forestry / Extra bees!
How active are you?: I will play every day.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 18 year old guy who studies to become a building engineer. I like playing games and just hang out with friends.
Other info: I'm not really sure what to put here, but I am a moderator on a vanilla server.

Hope to see you ingame!​

XXsjogsXX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CaptainAmerica26
Why you want to join: i want to join because i am looking for a small but very cosy server where you can have fun and help each other when needed and where i can play may favorite magic mods
Mic available: yes
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: i have a lott of knowledge, don't know everything yet probably but have been playing ftb since the beginning
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: i like the magic bees and applied energestics a lott
How active are you?: about 2-4 hours a day
Tell us about yourself: i am 18 years old and like playing games and have fun together with other people but really enjoy helping other people, in my spare time i make mods for minecraft
Other info: i hope to see you guys ingame and hope that my application is complete
I hope this could become my home server and that i can build a lott of cool stuff

Pics are welcome too (minecraft creations, funny moments in game)

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pufflez​
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a small server with a group of people that will get to know each other. I hate when it's like 100 slots and you maby know a few people.​
Mic available: Yes​
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: Well I played Tekkit for about 7 months, and FTB since it came out.​
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Forestry / Extra bees!​
How active are you?: I will play every day.​
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 18 year old guy who studies to become a building engineer. I like playing games and just hang out with friends.​
Other info: I'm not really sure what to put here, but I am a moderator on a vanilla server.​
Hope to see you ingame!​
Approved!
IGN: CaptainAmerica26
Why you want to join: i want to join because i am looking for a small but very cosy server where you can have fun and help each other when needed and where i can play may favorite magic mods
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: i have a lott of knowledge, don't know everything yet probably but have been playing ftb since the beginning
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: i like the magic bees and applied energestics a lott
How active are you?: about 2-4 hours a day
Tell us about yourself: i am 18 years old and like playing games and have fun together with other people but really enjoy helping other people, in my spare time i make mods for minecraft
Other info: i hope to see you guys ingame and hope that my application is complete
I hope this could become my home server and that i can build a lott of cool stuff

Pics are welcome too (minecraft creations, funny moments in game)
Accepted!

ShotGunSon

Jul 29, 2019
- Minecraft, FTB experience: A few months after launch I started
- Why are you interested: To find a good community of people that I can be friends with and have fun with
- What you consider yourself good at: Building structures
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Honestly, I haven't taken any staff roles on servers
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): Not anymore :)
- Other info: CANT WAIT TO START :D

Orthotheminer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Unorthodoxminer
Why you want to join: Looking for a good FTB community to get some roots in.
Mic available: Yes and a magical voice.
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: I have my basics down pat, looking to expand in the more advanced parts of FTB.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: I love all of them! Thats why I play FTB
How active are you?: Very
Tell us about yourself: Im a plumber by trade so I love getting into boiler systems and stuff, also love to make things look pretty!
Other info: Looking for a server to call home.

dada11dada22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dada11dada22 , ExVamp93
Why you want to join: Looking for a fun server to play on with people
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?:played the new tekkit mod so i have some knowledge of a few mods.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: ULTIMATE
How active are you?:daily
Tell us about yourself: Currently going to college, nothing much.
Other info: Im a Magic man ;)

We would like to know roughly how many hours a day you are active sir and why are there two IGNs?

Haha i bought two for one to sell later, never got around too it so i use em to play. I play 0-30 hours a week depending on my mood.

p4rkr308

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iNyox
Why you want to join: I would like to start playing FTB once again, and especially with my real friend and brother WanderingWelshman. I would like to join a nice server that I can
relax meet new people and all round enjoy the game.
Location: Wales, Pontypridd, RCTMic available: Indeed I do have a mic and Teamspeak How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: I have a fair amount of knowledge although every time I need to know something I go search wikis so no problem with mods there.

What mod do you prefer on FTB?: I don't 1 specific preferred mod, but i like to dabble with build craft, forestry I would also like to have a go at making some autosorting systems.
How active are you?: I play often but dont waste my life on it.
Tell us about yourself: I just finished my third year of university studying multimedia computing and am waiting for my final results. I am a nice friendly person and like to get to know and
help others.
Other info:I love to immerse myself in games such as minecraft and other sand box games. I love science fiction, conspiracy, books, games, art technology, Skyrim, Fantasy, Science
making my own things and being hands on. One day I would like to move to Australia with my girlfriend :). There much more to know about me ^_^

Hope you accept me as part of the server!!! I hate playing on a server separate to WanderingWelshman/ Curt :) hope he still plays here

HawkofFire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HawkofFire
Why you want to join: I Have been looking for a mature server to join i am sick of greifers and annoying people in general
As well as playing solo and making all the awesome machines and contraptions you can make and not being able to show it to
or share it with anyone is no fun anymore being able to build awesome contraptions and share or show them to others is just
awesome magic more fun
Mic available: Yep pm me for it
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: I have taken a short break from mine craft because of being busy
and geting bored with it. the one creation i am currently most prod about is the fully automated redstone quary i built.
i have been playing with most the industrial style mods to the point i know how to use them very well
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: you really gonna make me try and decide? there all so great.
How active are you?: activity is slightly variable but should be more then 2 hours a day depending on what comes up for me
in real life.
Tell us about yourself: I consider my self a very mature and focused person
I have graduated from high school this year 1 year early and been in collage courses since i was 15
and continuing my collage degree persuit
I am not annoyed easily and want to work with others and have fun doing it
Other info:
industrial mod wise i know alot but when it gets to thaumcraft and the such i have alot to learn
my houses always look good from the out side but not always do they look good on the inside lol
and i hate lava its my worst enemy most died to thign in the entire game -_-

Pics are welcome too (minecraft creations, funny moments in game) i always for get to take these

Juganog

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Juganog
Why you want to join: I am looking for a new minecraft FTB server as the last one i was one died :(
Mic available:Yup!
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?:i know all the mods from the mindcrack pack but i haven;t played a huge amount of the ultimate pack
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: i love the biomass and turtle mods
How active are you?: i would be available to play most days unless i have work or other real life commitments
Tell us about yourself: I'm juganog i've played minecraft since the early days of alpha and got into FTB when it was stll into beta! apart from minecraft i play league of legends and speed run some games which include pokemon and final fantasy X, i have also alpha tested and beta tested some games in the past but not right now , real life i'm still at school and i am currently doing year 12.
Other info: i'm not sure :/ what do you guys wana know :) (also magic)

joão rego

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Departa

Why you want to join: Looking for a small ftb community where i can go all out and build at my hearths content while sharing my experiences and

builds.

How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: I've been playing ftb for a while now so i know my share of stuff and what i dont

know im not afraid to ask around and do a some digging around in the forums.

What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Theres a couple, IC2 and its greg tech crazyness, forestry and all the farms and bees, BC for pipes.. etc, have

yet to explore the full potential of some of them.

How active are you?: Preaty active, im not gonna give a schedule since i dont have one. its the good thing about being a studdent still ;)

Tell us about yourself: Im a Civil Engeneering student from portugal, 23 and finishing my course next year so i spend a lot of time at home

studying and w.e. and enjoy to spend my free time either with my g.f. or playing wow or minecraft.
Other info: well.. thats about it, if u wanna know more u'll have to meet me ingame or who know, over skype/ts. Also, "awsome magic" makes me happy

VanDdraig

Jul 29, 2019
2013-06-08_15.09.40.png2013-06-08_15.09.52.png2013-06-08_15.09.28.png2013-06-08_10.49.32.png2013-06-08_10.50.16.png
IGN: VanDraig
Why you want to join: This is my first time applying for a server, so I always played single-player till now. In my sp worlds i did some average building, so by applying to this server I want to raise my Motivation to build bigger, to get better and maybe to find some people interested in similar stuff I like. I chose a FTB server, because I just tried the FTB ultimate mod pack in sp and I love that 'awesome magic' (a little bit of the technical stuff, too) and don't want to play without it anymore :D
Mic available: Not yet
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: As I said not much, because I'm new to the mod pack, except nearly everything about Thaumcraft and a little bit about Industrialcraft, but I really want to get used to some more of the useful mod packs
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Thaumcraft
How active are you?: relatively active (1-10h/week), especially when I just rage quit Darksouls pvp. However I don't know right now if I'm able to go on like that, because I may study chemistry and everybody tells me how time consuming it is so ...
Tell us about yourself: Atm I'm in the last week of my finals, I'll probably study Chemistry and I'm an addicted Darksouls player \[T]/
Other info: "There's no telling how much longer your world and mine will remain in contact.
But, use this, to summon one another as spirits, cross the gaps between the worlds, and engage in jolly co-operation!"
- Solaire of Astora

-Edit: uploaded two screenshots of some houses I build. Sadly three of my worlds (my favorite one, too) got lost due to a PC crash
-Edit2: forgot about my new FTB castle, which isn't yet finished

Robet24

Jul 29, 2019
Great server so far, except now I'm stuck in that area near Archi's base after coming through a nether portal. Archi hasn't been able to log on for days, now I'm stuck offline on my day off and Nadiin has gotten stuck over there a couple times. Someone that has some sort of power that can use mcedit or something the like to fix that whole area that we all keep getting dc'd in.

MrWarhawk

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys, I'm In dire need of a stable server, so I hope this will be the one. :D

IGN: MrWarhawk

Why you want to join:
I need a server that I can play on and not worry about the guy next door griefing my area, also I need a stable server. If it's not stable then I won't stay.

Mic available:
Yes, Sen PC350s

How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?:
I work automation, I am completely familiar with every mod in the game, with the exception of Gregstech which is new to me.

What mod do you prefer on FTB?:
If there was one mod I would play with on vanilla, it would be Thermal Expansion, along side BuildCraft it allows for just about anything to be done. Although AE is slowly growing. Auto-Crafting is so easy. Soo thats a hard one guys.

How active are you?:
2-3 Hours/Day ALTHOUGH I won't play 2-3 hours if there is no need too..

Tell us about yourself: I just got out of High School, I have a full time job over the summer and I need me some FTB. This is probably the 3rd server in the last month that I've applied too, because they all keep going down. I want stability and a friendly environment. I use to host my own server with 20+ players, but I don't have that kind of time anymore. But if there is anything you need help with...I don't mind helping out. Especially if it means stability for the server :D

Other info:
I basically summed it up in the previous question

EDIT: Formatting

quazre0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Quazre0
Why you want to join: been looking for a few months for a stable server, so far every server iv been on has had some major issues or been great then the admin vannishes off the face of the earth
Mic available: yesir, Logitech G930
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: i have working knowlege of most tech mods, not much of MAGIC mods, i consider myself a bees expert, close to an expert of ic2 as-well.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Bees :)
How active are you?: very! at least 4+ hours a day
Tell us about yourself: love my ftb, always willing to learn new things, always willing to teach others, not a fan of pvp though.
Other info: if my two other friends apply i'm hoping to have them accepted as well as myself (Zorku, HappyAngry) and we will be living together

SpOmLoL

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SpOmLoL
Why you want to join: Because I have a friend at this server (CaptainAmerica26), we had an other server but suddenly it wasn't online anymore, so e had to look for another one
Mic available: Yes (Headset)
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: Pretty much, play FTB from start
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Applied energistics
How active are you?: A lot (every day)
Tell us about yourself: Play a lot minecraft, went to minecon 2012 in Diseyland Paris, finished this year my secundary school.
Other info: I hope to see you in game

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:littlelee211
Why you want to join:I'm looking for a ftb server with a great community and to show off or help with creations
Mic available:yes
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?:I've been playing ftb a while now and have a fair bit of knowledge.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?:Thaumcraft and red power
How active are you?:very active ill probably be on every day
Tell us about yourself: I am a gamer who loves having a laugh and talking to people.
Other info:MAGIC!!!! And I hope you accept me