Whitelist Server Magic's Ultimate Server (v1.1.2) | Whitelist | Hard Mode | Professionally Hosted | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jmanhalo2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jmanhalo2
Why you want to join: Because Paleocraft Ultimate Shutdown.
Mic available: Yes
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: I am learning as i need. I would say above average knowledge.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: I use a little of many mods, i like them all.
How active are you?: Daily.
Tell us about yourself: I live in Canada and i just graduated college!
Other info: I was on the Paleo Mindcrack and Ult server. So i know the epik's and i remember you too. Magic isnt it.

omechron

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Omechron
Why you want to join: Got lonely playing single player. I want to be able to learn from other players and build more interesting machines. I'm also scouting for a home for a couple of others where we would have a community we can engage with when we choose, but a mystcraft age we can escape into when we want to keep to ourselves.
Country: USA, but I work the overnight shift so my connection times will be different from most American players.
Mic available: Yes. Have Skype and Vent installed. Wouldn't mind installing Teamspeak if that's what you lot use.
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: I'm more versed in Tekkit so I'm still getting used to the changes brought on by Gregtech and the new versions of Thaumcraft and Equivalent Exchange. But I did manage to build a few gregtech machines (industrial centrifuge, industrial electrolyzer, and industrial blast furnace) without blowing myself up, so I'm not hopeless at least.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Mystcraft is my favorite
How active are you?: I'll be on a lot. 2-4 hours on workdays, 6+ hours on my weekend (which is sunday and monday). I do tend to go all "zen of the game" and not notice chat when I'm caving though, so I guess it depends on your definition of "active".
Tell us about yourself: I'm a call center representative for Verizon Wireless Prepaid. I live in Colorado Springs, CO. Besides Minecraft, I'm into tabletop roleplaying, comic books, and tokusatsu. My proudest achievement was a 3 level sailing ship made entirely of construction foam and accessible only by teleportation. I don't have any pictures though, the server that had it is dead.
Other info: Is this the part where I cleverly work the word "magic" into my application? Darn, I blew it.

Robet24

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Robet24 and Nadiin
Why you want to join: First of all, I love the ultimate pack and trying to play on a pvp server atm its hard to be able to show off your hardwork when in hiding. And ultimately powersuits killed my fun for any pvp in the ultimate pack. So now I and Nadiin are on the look for an ultimate server where we can just sit back and enjoy the modpack at its finest.
Mic available: Yep, both do.
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: We both have extensive knowledge on all the older mods and most of the newer mods. We both have been playing modded minecraft for well over 2 years.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Easily I (Robet24) love IC2/Gregtech due to its usefulness and difficulty. Nadiin's favorite would probably have to be Thaumcraft.
How active are you?: 1-4 hours a day depending on work.
Tell us about yourself: Both students in real life.. Both love to game. Overall very friendly and helpful if the person is patient.
Other info: I want to try to get into some more of the awesome magic mods.

Archi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ARCHI507
Why you want to join: I'm tired of playing on singleplayer, where I can't show nobody all my inventions. Would be nice to meet some guys and learn from them. Also saw 18+ words, so I'm hoping for some good play.
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: I'm not the newbie, but also not a pro, somewhere between i think.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: I love machines, so IndustrialCraft
How active are you?: At least 2 hours a day
Tell us about yourself: I'm a student, who play sports and playing mineraft in free time. I've started playing on FTB 2 months ago, and I fell in love in this magic world, with all these possibilities.
Other info: I'm hoping for meet new friends, and have a lot of fun :)

Stadniuk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: idyllicfiasco
Whitelisted!

IGN:jmanhalo2
Other info: I was on the Paleo Mindcrack and Ult server. So i know the epik's and i remember you too. Magic isnt it.
You have been whitelisted!
Really man? I never played on the ultimate server, and I only played on the mindcrack server twice

IGN: Robet24 and Nadiin
Approved!

IGN: Omechron
Other info: Is this the part where I cleverly work the word "magic" into my application? Darn, I blew it.
Approved! You made me laugh with the last one :p

Tafflad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Baloonknot
Why you want to join: Fancied playing Ultimate for a little while now after playing direwolf/yog packs, want more mods :) So i have been looking for an ultimate server to give it a bash.
Mic available: Yip
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: Fairly experienced in some of the core mods but looking to branch out and try new ways of building and automating things :)
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Got to be TE or Ic2 but really enjoyed setting up a fancy shield system with mffs on the last server i played on (now inactive).
How active are you?: Normally play for a few hours on most days of the weeks if im not playing LoL.
Tell us about yourself: 27 male from Wales (uk) :) Work full time and love gaming in my free time :)
Other info: Have applied to another ultimate server and got pointed in this servers direction by lyzzie almost as if by magic!....

Have a mate who also wants to play but he has less time to put in than i would be cool to get him in aswell i can get him to make an app :)

Might as well add a question in here, as id like to play in the newer versions of mc in the future, wondering if u guys wud be moving on to the newer releases as they become stable? :)

Stadniuk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TankoHidiki
Why you want to join:I'm looking for someone to team up with, somehow when i join a server i always end up working alone
Mic available: yes
Tell us about yourself: I love using thaumcraft magic, and using the other mods to help me in my automation of everything.
Other info: I'm a decent creator and a great helper. Sometimes offering to trade, also made like 3 soulshards without cheating with anvil glitch. Also magic is in the air (i mean the whisps).

You have been whitelisted!

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Baloonknot
Why you want to join: Fancied playing Ultimate for a little while now after playing direwolf/yog packs, want more mods :) So i have been looking for an ultimate server to give it a bash.
Mic available: Yip
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: Fairly experienced in some of the core mods but looking to branch out and try new ways of building and automating things :)
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Got to be TE or Ic2 but really enjoyed setting up a fancy shield system with mffs on the last server i played on (now inactive).
How active are you?: Normally play for a few hours on most days of the weeks if im not playing LoL.
Tell us about yourself: 27 male from Wales (uk) :) Work full time and love gaming in my free time :)
Other info: Have applied to another ultimate server and got pointed in this servers direction by lyzzie almost as if by magic!....

Have a mate who also wants to play but he has less time to put in than i would be cool to get him in aswell i can get him to make an app :)

Might as well add a question in here, as id like to play in the newer versions of mc in the future, wondering if u guys wud be moving on to the newer releases as they become stable? :)
Approved![DOUBLEPOST=1369778599][/DOUBLEPOST]Yes we will be updating the server ASAP but right now we use 1.0.1 and have your friend put in an app

Stadniuk

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, we are currently running Ultimate pack v1.0.1, if you are having problems joining the server try changing the version on the FTB launcher.
Server will be down for a few minutes today while we update to the lastest version.

We are not whitelisting any more people today, so we can see who of the new people sticks around, we well start reviewing applications again in a few days.

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
Updated the server, having issues right now guys, we will try to fix it asap. Sorry for the inconvience.

Minos43

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minos43
Why you want to join: I like to play FTB with a community and the server my friend is hosting isn't up very often so I decided
to look for another server. I've been bouncing around many servers but those servers always had an unfriendly community. The
Mindcrack community is my ideal community where everyone is kind and willing to help each other. I decided to apply for this
server because everyone here (the applicants and owners/admins) seems like my ideal community.
Mic available: No.
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: I have extensive knowledge of about 80% of all the mods in the
Ultimate pack. I primarily use items from IC2, Factorization, and Buildcraft 3.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: My absolute favourite part of the Ultimate pack is IC2 because I like working with machines
and the amount of items and possibilities IC2 offers.
How active are you?: I usually play for about 1-2 hours everyday but summer just started so I will probably be playing over
3 hours everyday.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a college student in a Computer Science program. I'm mostly a PC gamer and I pretty much only
play 2 games: Minecraft and League of Legends. I will play other games occasionally but those 2 games are the games I will
be playing for a long time.
Other info: My goal in FTB is to explore almost every, if not all, the mods in the Ultimate pack. Right now, I'm interested
in the awesome magic of Mystcraft and Xeno's Reliquary. I like to join servers to see what other people are able to create
and possibly help improve or give advice to the community. It's also fun to learn about the mods when there are people who
can help solve problems live instead of looking for answers on the forums.

bailey

Jul 29, 2019
Code:Magic
IGN:Theopenbox
Why you want to join:I want to simply have fun in FTB Ultimate
Mic available:No sorry
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?:Umm not much i know ic2 buildcraft and a few others
What mod do you prefer on FTB?:IC2
How active are you?:pretty active 1-2 hours a day
Tell us about yourself:Well I'm pretty mature i am 18 so i do know how to act and i am very friendly.
Other info:Nothing much

Stadniuk

Jul 29, 2019
Hi once again guys, server has been updated to 1.1.2.
New applications will be reviewed in a week

Have a nice day,
Stad.

DeamonHal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeamonHal
Why you want to join: To have fun, be part of an awesome community
Mic available: none
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: A bunch, been using most of the mods since they came out.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Honestly, it's hard to decide since I end up using a combination of them all the time. Thermal Expansion is the one I favor most. (Though Thaumcraft magic looks the best)
How active are you?: Will be able to spend about 18-25 hours a week, maybe more.
Tell us about yourself: I'm easy to get along with, and I don't mind helping out others if I got the spare resources.
Other info: Hope to be accepted and be building soon.

TomatuAlus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TomatuALus
Why you want to join: Because there are no normal and matures servers with small community out there -.- .
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: Very great, except i don't know much about Steve's carts.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: IC2, because i started in it as my first mod way back when IC1 came out
How active are you?: Each day for like 3-4 hours

Tell us about yourself: I like going to the gym and doing bodybuilding and lifting weights.
Other info: I hope 1 year isn't that big of a difference.

Gabe224

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gabe224
Age: A week until 15! (I know you said 18+ with very few exceptions, but I am, and I hate to promise something I cannot prove, very mature for my age)
Why you want to join:I find playing single-player very boring, and all the servers I have had the opportunity of playing on have been full of griefers and just jerks in general, so lately I have been looking for a server where I can enjoy the game with mature others. And hopefully I will even make some new friends along the way.
Mic Available: Yup!
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: I have played regular survival for a few years, and a month or so ago I started to play FTB. Since then I have slowly, but steadily been discovering and experimenting with all the mods, and I now have a pretty good depth of knowledge on pretty much all of them.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: IC2, mainly because I love experimenting with different setups for nuclear reactors.
How active are you?: As of now I can only play an hour or two a day, but with summer fast approaching I will be able to play a lot more (i.e. 3-5 hours a day).
Tell us about yourself: I love interacting with others on servers, trading, building together, and exploring. I am a student in high school, and at the moment I am studying architecture as an extra-curricular, so I enjoy implementing my designs while I play on survival.
Other info: I really hope you will be willing to take the chance on me, even though I am young, I promise I wont fool around or annoy anybody. But if you don't except me, I will totally understand.