Whitelist Server Magic's Ultimate Server (v1.1.2) | Whitelist | Hard Mode | Professionally Hosted | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Devill

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Devill
Why you want to join: Ive recently taken a 3-4 week break from minecraft after my last server shut down due to inactive players and im looking for one with a more active community like this one.
Mic available:Yes i have skype, teamspeak, mumble, and raidcall
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: ive been playing modded minecraft for the better part of 3 years so i know just about all the mods inside and out.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?:Applied Energistics is currently my favorite but redpower 2 is a close second
How active are you?: i can play every day 6-8 hrs and schol is almost over so those numbers are going to exend soon
Tell us about yourself: im a very technically minded player, i love combining different mods to create usefull machines to automate services that not only help me but help others on the server. for example on my last server i helped the owner create a new player welcoming station which supplied them with stone tools iron armour and food to help them get started. ive done things way better than that but the simple stuff usually helps more alot. im very social and am hoping to make new friends and exchange ideas and have fun so i hope to be accepted :D
Other info:i believe in magic xD. but i also have experience staffing servers from last summer where i was head admin on a tekkit server if there is ever a need for mods, admins, or advisors on the server.

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
Server is down for a bit guys. We are aware of the issue and are attempting to fix it. Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions. Ill be watching the site.

DangrsJUJU

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DangrsJUJU
Why you want to join: My friend Baloonknot has joined this server. Im looking for a fun and mature server to join to try out some more mods!
Mic available: Ofcourse
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: I haven't played FTB yet. Ive done some building in a private server with Baloonknot and our mutual friend, the johnson. There Ive build a lot of stuff, an entire castle and explored some nuclear reactor buidling. Played it for about half a year, if u want to know what mods you should ask Balloonknot :p
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: I have no clue what mods are included, I probably have to do some learning.
How active are you?: Most of my gaming time is consumed by WoW - I am therefor probably not that much of an active player. I might just help Baloonknot around here and there a bit. Im thinking a couple of hours a week.
Tell us about yourself: Im Tobias, 26 y/o and dutch. I graduated a year ago at the university, studied tax law. I have an extensive gaming history, starting out in 2000 playing Unreal Tournament. Later CS, wow, LoL and a boatload of other games.
Other info: I like turtles.

Warthing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Warthing
Why you want to join: I believe in magic... Need a ultimate server to build and tech.
Mic available: Yes
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: I have played FTB for a while. Started with DW20 and moved to ultimate.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: I prefer xycraft and buildcraft.
How active are you?: Hour a day is normal. More possibly.
Tell us about yourself: I am a college student, and minecraft is my hobby for off time.
Other info:I love to work with other people.

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: frogger35
Why you want to join: Community seems pretty great. Also Magic is pretty freaking awesome :D
Mic available: sure is
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: I know a lot about all the mods in the modpack
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: I prefer power armor and ic2 w/ gregtech
How active are you?: pretty active couple hours each day
Tell us about yourself: I am avid gamer. I like to play with a great community full of mature people that don't run their mouths 24/7. I play a lot of different games on a lot of different consoles. Currently right now i'm on summer break (YAY) and have a lot of free time on my hands.
Other info: Looking forward to seeing you all in game. I hope we can all get along and that we can all learn from each other. I also hope to teach a few of you a thing or two ;).

Thanks for reading my application
`Frog

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrAndrew420
Why you want to join: Looking for a fresh map with competent admins and mature players.
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: I have enough knowledge to get by in most mods except for Gtech. I prefer any mod that has awesome magic items.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: This is a pretty tough question... I love EBXL because it's nice to have a good backdrop for awesome builds, I love Thaumcraft Because of all the spiffy effects and the research system, and I absolutely love how intuitive the machines in Thermal Expansion are.
How active are you?: Pretty active. It's hard to put a number on it. I love to talk to people, play in a group instead of solo, and I can easily lose hours of my life playing this game.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker. I sure don't want to hurt no one. I am also a father, a maintainer of a FTB texture pack, and I love to cuddle.
Other info: My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Bryant

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bryant1964
Why you want to join: Tired of playing alone. Love the game
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: I would say a lot. However, I still have much to learn. I've not really gotten into the turtles or computercraft.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Applied Energetics has changed my minecraft life. No more endless searching for stuff!
How active are you?: 1 hour or more a day. Sometimes more.
Tell us about yourself: I'm really too old for minecraft, but what the hey.
Other info: My 8 year old son introduced me to the magic of Minecraft. I think I like it more than him.

jetboy06

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jetboy06
Age: 16 i know im not 18 but i am very mature for my age
Why you want to join: it look like a nice with no grifeing or stealing with a magical comunity
Mic available: always
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: i know how most of the mods work.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: i prefer thermal expapansion
How active are you?:6 to 8 hours a day
Tell us about yourself:im a laid back mature person
Other info: im very into minecrft it all i do

meir21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:meir21
Why you want to join:I like to be in a server and build with other peoples. have fun with other peoples
Mic available:yes
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: have a lot. played on the technic pack before. played FTB since day 1 and i see a lot of videos about it
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: thermal expansion
How active are you?:3-4 hours a day
Tell us about yourself: i'm playin volleyball and i'm on the army here in israel
Other info:

dada11dada22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dada11dada22 , ExVamp93
Why you want to join: Looking for a fun server to play on with people
Mic available: yes
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?:played the new tekkit mod so i have some knowledge of a few mods.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: ULTIMATE
How active are you?:daily
Tell us about yourself: Currently going to college, nothing much.
Other info: Im a Magic man ;)

James Williams

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Freelancerinc
-How long have you been using FTB: january 2013
-Experience with mods: touched most technology no magic. though i've been told theres awesome magic in the magic packs
-What can you add to the server: very friendly, very humerous, very creative and im usually online 2+ hours a day
-How well do you work with others: usually extremly well as i am canadian but will not tolerate any kind of racism sexism ect ect...like i said i am candian lol
-Do you record for YouTube: not for minecraft but i have a channel
also hoping my IG partner Shadowryder can also be whitelisted

Crazymonk

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: crazymonkgonemad
-How long have you been using FTB: DEC 2013
-Experience with mods: been messing alot with Universal electric and thermal craft
-What can you add to the server: usually on 3 hours a day and i can help anybody that needs it
-How well do you work with others: very well :)
-Do you record for YouTube: nope but i watch youtube videos on minecraft all the time lol

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
Server is down due to
Ticking tile entity
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:850)
at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:309)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:745)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:632)
at fy.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: gregtechmod.api.IDigitalChest.isQuantumChest()Z
at appeng.proxy.ProxyGregTech.isQuantumChest(ProxyGregTech.java:51)
at appeng.proxy.helpers.GregTechHandler.canHandle(GregTechHandler.java:13)
at appeng.common.AppEngExternalStorageRegistry.getHandler(AppEngExternalStorageRegistry.java:24)
at appeng.me.tile.TileStorageBus.getInv(TileStorageBus.java:494)
at appeng.me.tile.TileStorageBus.getCellArray(TileStorageBus.java:571)
at appeng.me.tile.TileController.getCellArray(TileController.java:825)
at appeng.me.tile.TileController.g(TileController.java:1024)
at yc.h(World.java:2606)
at in.h(WorldServer.java:701)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:844)
... 4 more
If you know how to fix this let us know. We are at a loss? If you were on at the time of the crash please inform me of what you were doing. Thanks.

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019

Devill

Jul 29, 2019
lyzzie mind me asking when you will be whitelisting again? ive been waiting since monday ^.^

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if the server comes back up tonight, I will be going over them tonight. But if it isnt up tomorrow I think would be a good time to go over white list applications. We might even go over them tonight and just approve tomorrow. Generally Simon and I go over them together.

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dada11dada22 , ExVamp93
Why you want to join: Looking for a fun server to play on with people
Mic available: yes
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?:played the new tekkit mod so i have some knowledge of a few mods.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: ULTIMATE
How active are you?:daily
Tell us about yourself: Currently going to college, nothing much.
Other info: Im a Magic man ;)

We would like to know roughly how many hours a day you are active sir and why are there two IGNs?