Whitelist Server Magic's Ultimate Server (v1.1.2) | Whitelist | Hard Mode | Professionally Hosted | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Freelancerinc
-How long have you been using FTB: january 2013
-Experience with mods: touched most technology no magic. though i've been told theres awesome magic in the magic packs
-What can you add to the server: very friendly, very humerous, very creative and im usually online 2+ hours a day
-How well do you work with others: usually extremly well as i am canadian but will not tolerate any kind of racism sexism ect ect...like i said i am candian lol
-Do you record for YouTube: not for minecraft but i have a channel
also hoping my IG partner Shadowryder can also be whitelisted
How active are you?[DOUBLEPOST=1370227047][/DOUBLEPOST]
-Experience with mods: touched most technology no magic. though i've been told theres awesome magic in the magic packs
-What can you add to the server: very friendly, very humerous, very creative and im usually online 2+ hours a day
-How well do you work with others: usually extremly well as i am canadian but will not tolerate any kind of racism sexism ect ect...like i said i am candian lol
-IGN: crazymonkgonemad
-How long have you been using FTB: DEC 2013
-Experience with mods: been messing alot with Universal electric and thermal craft
-What can you add to the server: usually on 3 hours a day and i can help anybody that needs it
-How well do you work with others: very well :)
-Do you record for YouTube: nope but i watch youtube videos on minecraft all the time lol

You guys didn't copy our app. This is from someone elses forum. Please read the rules and answer the questions we asked. Thanks!

Stadniuk

Jul 29, 2019
did you find the solution to your crashes?

Hi guys! Yeah, we found the solution to the crashes, server will be down until tomorrow morning (monday) to do some maintenance. Also, we already reviewed the applications and we are going to be whitelisting thomorrow.

Hippoqk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cactus.62
Why you want to join: I like Minecraft and especially FTB, but it's only so much fun alone. I've tried playing on servers for modpacks before, but they always ended up getting griefed until they were barely playable. I like the sound of mature server, and I hope it won't fall to a similar fate.
Mic available: Yes, but it isn't great quality :[
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: Quite a bit, I have played with some mods before, like buildcraft and industrialcraft, but some mods are still new to me!
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Thaumcraft is probably one of my favorite mods! I love the research and the different items you can make! I also love experimenting with Steve's Carts and finding out things to do with all the modules :p
How active are you?: On singleplayer, I'd play maybe once every two days, but I'd like to play more if I find a nice server!
Tell us about yourself: I'm not a very social person, so I don't talk a whole lot, but I still like meeting new people and being on a server with others. I'm honestly glad there are mods in FTB I don't know all about because one the most magical things about a modpack is discovering all the new content! I especially like finding new ways to gather resources rather than re-using the same method over and over again. I can't build fancy structures and I'm not a very skilled architect, but I don't let that stop me from trying to build new and better homes and factories!
Other info: I really wish I had something to put here.

Afrique617

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Afrique617
Why you want to join: I played on EPIKS(although i don't think this one was on much... but some sort of family member with the same name was) mindcrack server for a while and very much enjoyed it until i was griefed.
Mic available: Yes
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: Basic knowledge of IC2, buildcraft, and thermal expansion.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: buildcraft, thermal expansion, mfr.
How active are you?: very active
Tell us about yourself: I am a student who enjoys gaming.
Other info:

WanderingWelsh2012

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:iKalito
Why you want to join: I'm currently looking for a server to record a YT series on. (If you do indeed check my previous post you will see that the majority of them are server applications. This is due to the fact that some servers have hadd issues with lagg, where as others just simply didn't suit me).
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: A fair ammount, I played with a modded client for a long time after being inspired by DW20. Soon after I began to watch the Mindcrackers. Just so happened that around that time the FTB pack was released... (Played the Ultimate/ Mindcrack pack since)
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Forestry (I'm a bee guy)
How active are you?: 8 hrs+ a week
Tell us about yourself: My name is Curtis. I hail from South Wales (UK), Minecraft has destroyed my social life at least that's the excuse I'm using haha... I don't just play MC though, I do occasionally jump on Xbox and get my poop pushed in on Fifa. If you want to know more feel free to PM me or what not ^^
Other info: I have a YT if you would like to get an idea of my personality, ask if you want me to link it though. (I don't wanna seem like I'm promoting my channel lol
P.S: Magic Mike was all but hype :D

Pufflez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pufflez
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a small server with a group of people that will get to know each other. I hate when it's like 100 slots and you maby know a few people.
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: Well I played Tekkit for about 7 months, and FTB since it came out.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Forestry / Extra bees!
How active are you?: I will play every day.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 18 year old guy who studies to become a building engineer. I like playing games and just hang out with friends.
Other info: I'm not really sure what to put here, but I am a moderator on a vanilla server.

Hope to see you ingame!

XXsjogsXX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CaptainAmerica26
Why you want to join: i love playing ftb and build new stuff but you can't find a lott of servers who are good and don't grief or anything and then i found this server and it looks amazing because here you can enjoy the gameplay experience and talk to other people
Mic available: yes
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: quite a lott because i am already playing it from the beginning together with a friend of mine who will also post here
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: extra bees/forestry and the industrial stuff with turtles to mine and make automated thing
How active are you?: a lott only less during exams but those don't take too long else 4 a 5 hours a day
Tell us about yourself: i am becoming 18 in a week and love playing ftb and with other people because it makes it a lott more fun and i am a modder but like to play other peoples mods a lott
Other info: i would be glad to be able to join the server and help other people and make fun with them
hope to see you guys in-game

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HawkeyeNL - lovine
Why you want to join: We are looking for a ftb server where i can learn lovine to play with mods
Mic available: yes for both, but we will be mostly on Skype with eachother
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: i do have alot, and teaching lovine about it
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: i find thaumcraft magic really cool
How active are you?: me about 1 hour a day to 8+ if i have the time, lovine around 2 hours a day
Tell us about yourself: we're a couple that likes to game with eachother because we don't live close to eachother
Other info: we hope we get accepted

Nadiin

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, it seems the server partially had a rollback. It seems that not all the newly created items were lost.

SpOmLoL

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SpOmLoL
Why you want to join: I play a lot of FTB, I make a lot of things in creative, like a mining machine, and so on. I normally play on Captainamerica26 his server where we build awesome stuff.
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: quite a lott because i am already playing it from the beginning together with CaptainAmerica26
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Aplied energistics
How active are you?: a lott only less during exams but those don't take too long else 4 a 5 hours a day
Tell us about yourself: I play a lot FTB, and I like gaming. Finishing my Secundary school this year
Other info: We (CaptainAmerica26 and I) where searching for a server were you can't grief cause we had some bad experience with it

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minos43
Why you want to join: I like to play FTB with a community and the server my friend is hosting isn't up very often so I decided
to look for another server. I've been bouncing around many servers but those servers always had an unfriendly community. The
Mindcrack community is my ideal community where everyone is kind and willing to help each other. I decided to apply for this
server because everyone here (the applicants and owners/admins) seems like my ideal community.
Mic available: No.
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: I have extensive knowledge of about 80% of all the mods in the
Ultimate pack. I primarily use items from IC2, Factorization, and Buildcraft 3.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: My absolute favourite part of the Ultimate pack is IC2 because I like working with machines
and the amount of items and possibilities IC2 offers.
How active are you?: I usually play for about 1-2 hours everyday but summer just started so I will probably be playing over
3 hours everyday.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a college student in a Computer Science program. I'm mostly a PC gamer and I pretty much only
play 2 games: Minecraft and League of Legends. I will play other games occasionally but those 2 games are the games I will
be playing for a long time.
Other info: My goal in FTB is to explore almost every, if not all, the mods in the Ultimate pack. Right now, I'm interested
in the awesome magic of Mystcraft and Xeno's Reliquary. I like to join servers to see what other people are able to create
and possibly help improve or give advice to the community. It's also fun to learn about the mods when there are people who
can help solve problems live instead of looking for answers on the forums.
Approved!
Code:Magic
IGN:Theopenbox
Why you want to join:I want to simply have fun in FTB Ultimate
Mic available:No sorry
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?:Umm not much i know ic2 buildcraft and a few others
What mod do you prefer on FTB?:IC2
How active are you?:pretty active 1-2 hours a day
Tell us about yourself:Well I'm pretty mature i am 18 so i do know how to act and i am very friendly.
Other info:Nothing much
Declined.
IGN: DeamonHal
Why you want to join: To have fun, be part of an awesome community
Mic available: none
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: A bunch, been using most of the mods since they came out.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Honestly, it's hard to decide since I end up using a combination of them all the time. Thermal Expansion is the one I favor most. (Though Thaumcraft magic looks the best)
How active are you?: Will be able to spend about 18-25 hours a week, maybe more.
Tell us about yourself: I'm easy to get along with, and I don't mind helping out others if I got the spare resources.
Other info: Hope to be accepted and be building soon.
Declined.
IGN: TomatuALus
Why you want to join: Because there are no normal and matures servers with small community out there -.- .
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: Very great, except i don't know much about Steve's carts.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: IC2, because i started in it as my first mod way back when IC1 came out
How active are you?: Each day for like 3-4 hours
Tell us about yourself: I like going to the gym and doing bodybuilding and lifting weights.
Other info: I hope 1 year isn't that big of a difference.
Declined. You didn't complete your application.
IGN: Gabe224
Age: A week until 15! (I know you said 18+ with very few exceptions, but I am, and I hate to promise something I cannot prove, very mature for my age)
Why you want to join:I find playing single-player very boring, and all the servers I have had the opportunity of playing on have been full of griefers and just jerks in general, so lately I have been looking for a server where I can enjoy the game with mature others. And hopefully I will even make some new friends along the way.
Mic Available: Yup!
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: I have played regular survival for a few years, and a month or so ago I started to play FTB. Since then I have slowly, but steadily been discovering and experimenting with all the mods, and I now have a pretty good depth of knowledge on pretty much all of them.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: IC2, mainly because I love experimenting with different setups for nuclear reactors.
How active are you?: As of now I can only play an hour or two a day, but with summer fast approaching I will be able to play a lot more (i.e. 3-5 hours a day).
Tell us about yourself: I love interacting with others on servers, trading, building together, and exploring. I am a student in high school, and at the moment I am studying architecture as an extra-curricular, so I enjoy implementing my designs while I play on survival.
Other info: I really hope you will be willing to take the chance on me, even though I am young, I promise I wont fool around or annoy anybody. But if you don't except me, I will totally understand.
Declined.

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Devill
Why you want to join: Ive recently taken a 3-4 week break from minecraft after my last server shut down due to inactive players and im looking for one with a more active community like this one.
Mic available:Yes i have skype, teamspeak, mumble, and raidcall
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: ive been playing modded minecraft for the better part of 3 years so i know just about all the mods inside and out.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?:Applied Energistics is currently my favorite but redpower 2 is a close second
How active are you?: i can play every day 6-8 hrs and schol is almost over so those numbers are going to exend soon
Tell us about yourself: im a very technically minded player, i love combining different mods to create usefull machines to automate services that not only help me but help others on the server. for example on my last server i helped the owner create a new player welcoming station which supplied them with stone tools iron armour and food to help them get started. ive done things way better than that but the simple stuff usually helps more alot. im very social and am hoping to make new friends and exchange ideas and have fun so i hope to be accepted :D
Other info:i believe in magic xD. but i also have experience staffing servers from last summer where i was head admin on a tekkit server if there is ever a need for mods, admins, or advisors on the server.
Approved!
IGN: DangrsJUJU
Why you want to join: My friend Baloonknot has joined this server. Im looking for a fun and mature server to join to try out some more mods!
Mic available: Ofcourse
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: I haven't played FTB yet. Ive done some building in a private server with Baloonknot and our mutual friend, the johnson. There Ive build a lot of stuff, an entire castle and explored some nuclear reactor buidling. Played it for about half a year, if u want to know what mods you should ask Balloonknot :p
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: I have no clue what mods are included, I probably have to do some learning.
How active are you?: Most of my gaming time is consumed by WoW - I am therefor probably not that much of an active player. I might just help Baloonknot around here and there a bit. Im thinking a couple of hours a week.
Tell us about yourself: Im Tobias, 26 y/o and dutch. I graduated a year ago at the university, studied tax law. I have an extensive gaming history, starting out in 2000 playing Unreal Tournament. Later CS, wow, LoL and a boatload of other games.
Other info: I like turtles.
Approved! You however are on a probationary period for the next two weeks. You will remain on the whitelist if you are active. If we feel you are too inactive we will contact you about this. We are attempting to have about 20 very active people on this server and so we are fairly picky about activity sir. :3
IGN: Warthing
Why you want to join: I believe in magic... Need a ultimate server to build and tech.
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: I have played FTB for a while. Started with DW20 and moved to ultimate.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: I prefer xycraft and buildcraft.
How active are you?: Hour a day is normal. More possibly.
Tell us about yourself: I am a college student, and minecraft is my hobby for off time.
Other info:I love to work with other people.
Declined.

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: frogger35
Why you want to join: Community seems pretty great. Also Magic is pretty freaking awesome :D
Mic available: sure is
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: I know a lot about all the mods in the modpack
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: I prefer power armor and ic2 w/ gregtech
How active are you?: pretty active couple hours each day
Tell us about yourself: I am avid gamer. I like to play with a great community full of mature people that don't run their mouths 24/7. I play a lot of different games on a lot of different consoles. Currently right now i'm on summer break (YAY) and have a lot of free time on my hands.
Other info: Looking forward to seeing you all in game. I hope we can all get along and that we can all learn from each other. I also hope to teach a few of you a thing or two ;).

Thanks for reading my application
`Frog
Accepted. Due to your age you will be on a probationary period for the next two weeks. Welcome sir.
IGN: MrAndrew420
Why you want to join: Looking for a fresh map with competent admins and mature players.
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: I have enough knowledge to get by in most mods except for Gtech. I prefer any mod that has awesome magic items.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: This is a pretty tough question... I love EBXL because it's nice to have a good backdrop for awesome builds, I love Thaumcraft Because of all the spiffy effects and the research system, and I absolutely love how intuitive the machines in Thermal Expansion are.
How active are you?: Pretty active. It's hard to put a number on it. I love to talk to people, play in a group instead of solo, and I can easily lose hours of my life playing this game.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker. I sure don't want to hurt no one. I am also a father, a maintainer of a FTB texture pack, and I love to cuddle.
Other info: My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
Accepted sir!
IGN:bryant1964
Why you want to join: Tired of playing alone. Love the game
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: I would say a lot. However, I still have much to learn. I've not really gotten into the turtles or computercraft.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Applied Energetics has changed my minecraft life. No more endless searching for stuff!
How active are you?: 1 hour or more a day. Sometimes more.
Tell us about yourself: I'm really too old for minecraft, but what the hey.
Other info: My 8 year old son introduced me to the magic of Minecraft. I think I like it more than him.
Accepted!
IGN:jetboy06
Age: 16 i know im not 18 but i am very mature for my age
Why you want to join: it look like a nice with no grifeing or stealing with a magical comunity
Mic available: always
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: i know how most of the mods work.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: i prefer thermal expapansion
How active are you?:6 to 8 hours a day
Tell us about yourself:im a laid back mature person
Other info: im very into minecrft it all i do
Accepted. Due to your age you will be on a probationary period for the next two weeks.
IGN:meir21
Why you want to join:I like to be in a server and build with other peoples. have fun with other peoples
Mic available:yes
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: have a lot. played on the technic pack before. played FTB since day 1 and i see a lot of videos about it
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: thermal expansion
How active are you?:3-4 hours a day
Tell us about yourself: i'm playin volleyball and i'm on the army here in israel
Other info:
Declined. You did not finish your application.
IGN: dada11dada22 , ExVamp93
Why you want to join: Looking for a fun server to play on with people
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?:played the new tekkit mod so i have some knowledge of a few mods.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: ULTIMATE
How active are you?:daily
Tell us about yourself: Currently going to college, nothing much.
Other info: Im a Magic man ;)
Declined.
Declined.
-IGN: crazymonkgonemad
-How long have you been using FTB: DEC 2013
-Experience with mods: been messing alot with Universal electric and thermal craft
-What can you add to the server: usually on 3 hours a day and i can help anybody that needs it
-How well do you work with others: very well :)
-Do you record for YouTube: nope but i watch youtube videos on minecraft all the time lol
Declined. You didn't even bother trying to fill out a decent app. >.> Did you even read the rules sir?

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cactus.62
Why you want to join: I like Minecraft and especially FTB, but it's only so much fun alone. I've tried playing on servers for modpacks before, but they always ended up getting griefed until they were barely playable. I like the sound of mature server, and I hope it won't fall to a similar fate.
Mic available: Yes, but it isn't great quality :[
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: Quite a bit, I have played with some mods before, like buildcraft and industrialcraft, but some mods are still new to me!
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Thaumcraft is probably one of my favorite mods! I love the research and the different items you can make! I also love experimenting with Steve's Carts and finding out things to do with all the modules :p
How active are you?: On singleplayer, I'd play maybe once every two days, but I'd like to play more if I find a nice server!
Tell us about yourself: I'm not a very social person, so I don't talk a whole lot, but I still like meeting new people and being on a server with others. I'm honestly glad there are mods in FTB I don't know all about because one the most magical things about a modpack is discovering all the new content! I especially like finding new ways to gather resources rather than re-using the same method over and over again. I can't build fancy structures and I'm not a very skilled architect, but I don't let that stop me from trying to build new and better homes and factories!
Other info: I really wish I had something to put here.
Declined.
IGN: Afrique617
Why you want to join: I played on EPIKS(although i don't think this one was on much... but some sort of family member with the same name was) mindcrack server for a while and very much enjoyed it until i was griefed.
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: Basic knowledge of IC2, buildcraft, and thermal expansion.
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: buildcraft, thermal expansion, mfr.
How active are you?: very active
Tell us about yourself: I am a student who enjoys gaming.
Other info:
Accepted.
IGN:iKalito
Why you want to join: I'm currently looking for a server to record a YT series on. (If you do indeed check my previous post you will see that the majority of them are server applications. This is due to the fact that some servers have hadd issues with lagg, where as others just simply didn't suit me).
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: A fair ammount, I played with a modded client for a long time after being inspired by DW20. Soon after I began to watch the Mindcrackers. Just so happened that around that time the FTB pack was released... (Played the Ultimate/ Mindcrack pack since)
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Forestry (I'm a bee guy)
How active are you?: 8 hrs+ a week
Tell us about yourself: My name is Curtis. I hail from South Wales (UK), Minecraft has destroyed my social life at least that's the excuse I'm using haha... I don't just play MC though, I do occasionally jump on Xbox and get my poop pushed in on Fifa. If you want to know more feel free to PM me or what not ^^
Other info: I have a YT if you would like to get an idea of my personality, ask if you want me to link it though. (I don't wanna seem like I'm promoting my channel lol
P.S: Magic Mike was all but hype :D
Accepted sir!
IGN: CaptainAmerica26
Why you want to join: i love playing ftb and build new stuff but you can't find a lott of servers who are good and don't grief or anything and then i found this server and it looks amazing because here you can enjoy the gameplay experience and talk to other people
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: quite a lott because i am already playing it from the beginning together with a friend of mine who will also post here
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: extra bees/forestry and the industrial stuff with turtles to mine and make automated thing
Tell us about yourself: i am becoming 18 in a week and love playing ftb and with other people because it makes it a lott more fun and i am a modder but like to play other peoples mods a lott
Other info: i would be glad to be able to join the server and help other people and make fun with them
hope to see you guys in-game
Declined. You have something missing in your app.
IGN: HawkeyeNL - lovine
Why you want to join: We are looking for a ftb server where i can learn lovine to play with mods
Mic available: yes for both, but we will be mostly on Skype with eachother
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: i do have alot, and teaching lovine about it
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: i find thaumcraft magic really cool
How active are you?: me about 1 hour a day to 8+ if i have the time, lovine around 2 hours a day
Tell us about yourself: we're a couple that likes to game with eachother because we don't live close to eachother
Other info: we hope we get accepted
Declined. You didn't complete the application sir/madam.
IGN: SpOmLoL
Why you want to join: I play a lot of FTB, I make a lot of things in creative, like a mining machine, and so on. I normally play on Captainamerica26 his server where we build awesome stuff.
How much knowledge do you have from FTB and all the mods?: quite a lott because i am already playing it from the beginning together with CaptainAmerica26
What mod do you prefer on FTB?: Aplied energistics
Tell us about yourself: I play a lot FTB, and I like gaming. Finishing my Secundary school this year
Other info: We (CaptainAmerica26 and I) where searching for a server were you can't grief cause we had some bad experience with it
Declined. You didnt finish your application sir.